Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Is This Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love? (1841 Views)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) / Is This Love Or Juju In Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love? by henry(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2006
ya here it comes again fist i wuld lkie to say most people have told this story say it was love bt lets see what you think. i use to attend a lesson in ife(oau) abt 4 yrs ago and u knw at first in my class there where some really fine girls and of course i had my eye on one of them. bt well i dont think she was intrested in me.although am one of those shy guys and i mnever spoke to her except just the normal his in d morning. anyways i had a cut on my face n cvuldn't come to school for a while so when i came evrybody was like hpe u ok n stuff. and that day i was going to colllect my script and i heard those gals tlaking abt fine guys in the class n my name was amongst them ( yeah right) anyway later in the day we went reading with this gal am abt to talk abt she was a friend to my friend and we trio went reading n i had already told ma friend abt their talk .so he asked and she said they were talkin abt nothing so eventually she said they were talkion abt fine guys and u knw guys nw i asked her if i was there she said yes bt she wont say what they said exactly that i wld be feelin happy .to cut it short we became good friends even guys in class thot we weere going out already. so there was this time we wer alone in a class n u knw the ambience was rite cool n evrything bt i was scared shitless she asked me if i waanted to say smthing i said no n i regret that till today so that day went by . she in short after sometime started avoiding me.when i confronted her she said why do i think she is. i told her i knew why?she said i shld tell her bt i cldnt. anyways we had to travel back to our states for jamb n i went back to mine , since then we lost contact bt i was thinkin i'll still see her cause we both chose oau has our school bt u knw jamb now i went to anoda and she went to futa.in futa she asked a guy who was form my state if he knw a guy with my name in his states n that guy was ma friend's friend who i had already told this story so he said yes. do you knw i went loking for her ? bt i and my friend had to go to ado_ekiti n the next day my clothes were dirty cause i only came wid a pair.so i cldnt go. yah i care abt ma apperance. let me had that she use to tell me she told her sister n broda abt me . if i ask her what she wld say nothing , she aslo said she can read if am around her which was the same forme . there was a night i cldnt sleep all trough thinkin abt her am reaally serious .noother gal has made me do that till now. i still know her full name. n i telll evryone who cares to listen this story . WHATS UR VERDICT LOVE OR SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: Is This Love? by retro(f): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2006
I thought you loved Eve?
Re: Is This Love? by memyself2(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2006
lol retro, big help! lol
Henry, i would helpĀ  if i understood what u wrote bt sincerely, i have a very vague idea what you're talkin bout but i don't want2jump guns, so u cn explain further, if u want, emmm, ur story up dere, its too long,hint,hint,
Re: Is This Love? by henry(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2006
retro chei whats eve gat to do with this.and i never said i luved her did i .if i did qoute me. this ur jumping to anoda thing na wa. did you see my reply on give a broda a nairaland girl .i wrote sometihng abt you go check it
Re: Is This Love? by henry(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2006
to me myself
well i dont knw hw to make it shorter i want it read so that i can get a very objective answer without missing anything am sorry if its too long . ols darling try and read it and lets see your verdict plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz smiley
Re: Is This Love? by memyself2(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2006
i cant say, its love or not cuz it has too lil details, it could be infatuation! d fact dt she cnt read xcept u r arnd dont mean shit, pardon me oh! im not always rite. be more detailed, it sounds like puppy love2me.
Re: Is This Love? by Cowbell521: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
henry:

to me myself
well i dont knw hw to make it shorter i want it read so that i can get a very objective answer without missing anything am sorry if its too long . ols darling try and read it and lets see your verdict plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz smiley
This life sha
Re: Is This Love? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
So na the first person wey get the Henry monicker be this.

Chai. OP's profile picture remind me of the good old days, mahn. Early 2000s. cheesy grin Oversized tees, baggy jeans - those kinda pictures, lol.
Re: Is This Love? by Cerebellum: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
So na the first person wey get the Henry monicker be this.

Chai. OP's profile picture remind me of the good old days, mahn. Early 2000s. cheesy grin Oversized tees, baggy jeans - those kinda pictures, lol.

I was flabbergasted when I checked his profile
Re: Is This Love? by Restroom: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Since 2006, you op must be a big fool

(1) (Reply)

Is She Right ? / 7 Horrible Topics To Avoid On The First Date / Babes Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.