Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (63705 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Emilliw3m(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Its a normal thing.

Add me for hook ups. Pin 28956ee2
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by AndreB: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2014
Eze Promoe: Tattooing your boyfriend's name on your body! angry

My ex did this..after we broke up & she met some other guy...it was quite shocking..
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
@OP, why did you write those things... If my girlfriend reads this, she would think i'm cheating on her.

If nairaland babes reads this, they probably won't engage in such loving acts again thereby making me feel lonely and dejected...

Please ladies, don't mind the Op... He's a gay who doesn't know how to love that's why he wrote those craps...

@OP, TAKE TIME O
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by fluffyp: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
snowland: Almost all ladies born of a woman do these and it's not silly.

Only those without commomn sense do these things

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by shizzle11(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
But seriously what is no 5 doing there? and whats special about virginity? its just overrated. who needs a virgin anyway? angry
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by emflex(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Washing and cooking in the name of Love isn't silly to me. Some married ladies actually learnt and perfected their cooking act during their dating days. Some ladies don't get the chance to cook at home due to "last born syndrome". Some don't even know how to wash well because ladies clothings are usually very light. Washing for your boyfriend can be a good experience especially when you wash together.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Op is probably a feminazi parading as a male,
What's wrong with cooking for your bf ?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by delors(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
That number 4 kwani! So silly!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by singlefade25(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Some ladies can be so stupid o
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by delors(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Op is probably a feminazi parading as a male,
What's wrong with cooking for your bf ?
I thought you already knew that there are somany 'she-males' on this forum....lol;;;or when did you join us on this forum? cheesy
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
So what then should a girl do?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by singhabhishek25: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
You are absolutely correct and girls believe that kind of men only.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Gooci(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Emilliw3m: Its a normal thing.

Add me for hook ups. Pin 28956ee2
28956ee2+me grin tongue
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by farano(f): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
shizzle11:
bla...bla....bla....story story
Who cares!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by shizzle11(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
@farano:
Who cares!
Jesus cares!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by TyTymer(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
@farano:
Who cares!
Is that what you're gonna say? undecided Really?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by chlowi(f): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
ruemu:

and what made u think its nice to date a lady for 6years..
Truth is men are indecisive,(when it come to settling with a woman) some fear for the unknown... some.. financial consideration etc..

I tell my female friends.. dont waste ur time with such men.. or better still help them in decision making..
I tell my male friends ... ooo u want to pay school fees of ur kids when u are using working stick right?? besides fear not.. the Lord will and must provide..because He is faithful

from experience.. men really dont know what they want and when... but when they are in and the lady is right.. they enjoy the bliss.
my 1cent.

U nailed it
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Of cos not all what the Op wrote is right! I don't see why any reasons why a lady should tatoo her body in the name of love... But Love is sacrificially! Men & women both have d duty of helping one another in a relationship. Men, love your woman and treat her like ur queen and woman pls do love your man and treat him like ur king!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2014

I dont know why posts after yours were blocked...but I know a girl who has got a guy's name on her neck and I think elsewhere...
The guy, a very good person died about two years ago...
...I keep wondering about these very visible tattos, and how she will explain an Igbo name on her Yoruba neck. ( I hope the girl is fine and that subsequent guys take it easy with her (she obviously loved the guy)
(sighs)

Well, I liked your post!
That guy was very dear to me embarassed

Okay, shakes off the blues and back to life!!!!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by kceemart(f): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sijo01: Love is blind lipsrsealed
Yes,4 dos hu don't want 2 see.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
MissG_dope: some silly things stupid and jobless posters do;
1. Post silly topics and can't use correct grammar
2. Always looking for a victim
3. Come on Nairaland to talk poo when their girlfriends dump them or when no girl wants them
My advice:
GET A LIFE OK?

I do not understand why use of correct grammar would feature in an issue that is life, and not a topic in an English class?
I think it is "bush" behavior to call attention to people's inability to use English well

I mean, we are not oyibo people, we understand most posts, we have our Nigerian languages, so why do we feel this need to shoot people and their English down? (imagine a barrow pusher with a phone who takes a break from the grind that is his life...he posts here, proud that he is communicating and you shoot him down? Unfair sha)

Well, I think it is in extremely poor taste, big time..

I direct this to anyone who is proud of dear, old English and needs others to know this fact, and or anyone who corrects others' grammar on a forum that is for everyone.....super literate down the spectrum to sub literate
SMH

No insult meant at all
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by EzePromoe: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: i tattoed eze on my bum bum and not more than 2hrs later he professed his love for numerous women angry
Nonsense grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by tnktosin(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Then looking to date his name-sake after break-up grin grin grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by vizier007(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
SAVED BABA: this situation is subjective oo,d babe might b in school or d guy is in scul or dey r both in school,it depends,bt dere r situations dat different.
whats ur own definition of engagement o
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
milychocs:

I do not understand why use of correct grammar would feature in an issue that is life, and not a topic in an English class?
I think it is "bush" behavior to call attention to people's inability to use English well

I mean, we are not oyibo people, we understand most posts, we have our Nigerian languages, so why do we feel this need to shoot people and their English down? (imagine a barrow pusher with a phone who takes a break from the grind that is his life...he posts here, proud that he is communicating and you shoot him down? Unfair sha)

Well, I think it is in extremely poor taste, big time..

I direct this to anyone who is proud of dear, old English and needs others to know this fact, and or anyone who corrects others' grammar on a forum that is for everyone.....super literate down the spectrum to sub literate
SMH

No insult meant at all

next time u wanna quote me, write a shorter essay cos i ain't got time to read that crap u just typed up. angry...next time u see my comment and u don't like it, just shake ur head and scroll past
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by mencade5(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
@farano:
Who cares!
me
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by EzePromoe: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
tnktosin:
Then looking to date his name-sake after break-up grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Nonsense grin
im serious angry
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by martolux(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
the worst thing is playing too hard to get cos of many jargons you have read on NL thereby you remained single at age 35.. my one kobo is...be ursef and use your brain.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by vainfairy: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
2gbasky22:
Here are some stupid things that girls do in the
name of love:

1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your bride-price or wedded you; this is
foolishness of you.
2. Accepting to be a second wife. Yu are a living
dead, you have a better option, yu better think
big.
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn't even know your parents or house. You
are wasting yur time & blessing.
4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile
picture on Facebook, thus blocking serious and
potential suitors. Hey, you have missed it all.
5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price. You have lost yur dignity
in life.
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes
for your boyfriend. That was a big mistake of
yur life
7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a
man you are dating. You are out of yur brain
8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you. Haba! Na only yhu waka come?
9. Sending your nude pictures to your
boyfriend. Chaii dia is God O! shame on yhu
10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him; hmm
you need deliverance
11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him, Hmm you need prayer. And hot factory reset slap.

Add yhurs

Too gbasky, u too gbasky...but which guy in his correct senses go gree wit all dis list; free labour, free cook, free honeypot, all continous till u hook up wit anoda 1!!! Omo, its a man's world, joor!! no long tin!!!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by ophilly: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
What if yawa gas and u decide to port to another service provider...you go write hin name too?.. Your body don turn to signboard be dat.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by idinc(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
U omitted the no1 stupidity of all time- SUICIDE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.