Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Luv (881 Views)

Help I Am In Luv With A Player / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luv by slyzy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
There is this girl that i'm so close to and I can say that we have been very good friends with no string attached. However, I discover that lately I'm in love with her but don't know how best to disclose it to her for fear that she may not be feeling same and thus this may destroy the cordial relationship we have. Guys, pls how can I go about this?
Re: Luv by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Add red color, then I'll know u serious. Mscheeew
Re: Luv by Aniroly(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
[color=#5551000]is it my business on a sunday night [/color]
Re: Luv by 2goodbobo(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2014
The point is you are not satisfy been just a cordial friend but rather you want more. no biggi in trying. she might be feeling same for you too and just waiting for you to say it. give it a try bro.
Re: Luv by TyTymer(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2014
From experience, I'll say don't do it. Let your friendship remain unromantic. If not, you'll destroy whatever relationship you enjoy with her. Ladies are weird like that. Don't profess love o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want 2 Hurt These Gals Feelings / Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends / Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.