Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Help I Am In Luv With A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am In Luv With A Player (2023 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am In Luv With A Player by mamziii(f): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2014
Hi all, my name is ...... Neva mind. Som tym last year I met a guy who stays not 2 far away frm my house we exchanged nombas but wen he started calin all I did was ignored his calls. Forward 2 january dis year,I was going tru my watsappp conntacts and dat was how we started chatting,he told me he was outta d country as he accompaniied his dad 4 an operatn. Started my internship wit a media house february dis year and was chatting wit him,wen a staff of were I did my IT peeped in2 my fon and was like is dat not so so so person? Did first questn she askd was "hope ur not dating him" I told her we were just frenz. She went on and on about how much a playa he is ,how he brks ladies heart and been a womanizer and warned me not 2 tink of dating him. I blivd her cos I was new in town and don't really knw pple around. Stoped chatin wit him 4 a while but cudnt continue cos I had fallen in luv wit him. We chat almost all day,he was so sweet and caring. He came back 2 d country about a month ago,we started seeing each oda,d problem now is I find it difficult 2 trust him,anytime his not wit me I feel his wit som1 else. He picks calls of his numerous gal friends in my presence,without caring how I feel,although I've not talkd 2 him about it. I feel I shud brk up wit him b4 I go in 2 deeply, he claims 2 luv me nd shows it but am still confused on wat I really want wit him. He is d only man in my life and I don't wanna double date. Really need ur advice palss.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Sallychizzl3: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Get out before it's too late.
Once a player, always a player. My Candid advice.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by crusader01(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2014
You see an ocean and you want to jump in. Can you love yourself and still put yourself at risk?

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Pinkytracy: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2014
You must be a player too

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Spicylate(f): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2014
u will knw wen a guy is being tru and fake. sha dia r som guys sat r xerts in hiding dia tru sef but either way u must knw. and again if u r uncom4table with d calls, ask him na.
being insecure happns to every gurl in a rshp but it later evaporates coz trust prevails.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Jasminelilian(f): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2014
we ladies why won't guys called us fish brain,after the warning you went ahead now you are confuse.confuse my ass

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Jasminelilian(f): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2014
we ladies why won't guys called us fish brain,after the warning you went ahead now you are confuse.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Codedrock(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Shey u fine sha? Because if u fine i wonder wetin u still dey wit him
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2014
Naija girls too like janded Naija guy oh.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by emmyw(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2014
Tell him first show him how much you love him,if he doesn't change,then brke up with him.gossip is also bad,maybe you are the rit person for him.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by MISSYTOSIN(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2014
Jasminelilian: we ladies why won't guys called us fish brain,after the warning you went ahead now you are confuse.confuse my ass
LOOOOL, @fish brain.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2014
phatjoe50: Naija girls too like janded Naija guy oh.
No mind tat mumu op,e no fall in love wt d guy initially bt na wen she knw shey d guy dy jand wey suddenly d love come

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2014
eyyah, well jst follow ur hrt.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Youngpo413: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jasminelilian: we ladies why won't guys called us fish brain,after the warning you went ahead now you are confuse.confuse my ass

No mind am

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Youngpo413: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
edozie04: No mind tat mumu op,e no fall in love wt d guy initially bt na wen she knw shey d guy dy jand wey suddenly d love come

Thought as much
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
mamziii: Hi all, my name is ...... Neva mind. Som tym last year I met a guy who stays not 2 far away frm my house we exchanged nombas but wen he started calin all I did was ignored his calls. Forward 2 january dis year,I was going tru my watsappp conntacts and dat was how we started chatting,he told me he was outta d country as he accompaniied his dad 4 an operatn. Started my internship wit a media house february dis year and was chatting wit him,wen a staff of were I did my IT peeped in2 my fon and was like is dat not so so so person? Did first questn she askd was "hope ur not dating him" I told her we were just frenz. She went on and on about how much a playa he is ,how he brks ladies heart and been a womanizer and warned me not 2 tink of dating him. I blivd her cos I was new in town and don't really knw pple around. Stoped chatin wit him 4 a while but cudnt continue cos I had fallen in luv wit him. We chat almost all day,he was so sweet and caring. He came back 2 d country about a month ago,we started seeing each oda,d problem now is I find it difficult 2 trust him,anytime his not wit me I feel his wit som1 else. He picks calls of his numerous gal friends in my presence,without caring how I feel,although I've not talkd 2 him about it. I feel I shud brk up wit him b4 I go in 2 deeply, he claims 2 luv me nd shows it but am still confused on wat I really want wit him. He is d only man in my life and I don't wanna double date. Really need ur advice palss.
You see player koro koro you no gree leave am why? Ok* Lolz na Bad boys dey sweet girls pass grin grin grin
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Mikocake(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
OliverPin: You see player koro koro you no gree leave am why? Ok* Lolz na Bad boys dey sweet girls pass grin grin grin
thought exact same thing..women strange creatures...smh
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by valyzubxx(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
I hope u have ur complete football kits, including the guards cos you are gonna need them?
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by crusader01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
By the time she wake up,the guy don "relegate" am
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by kingphilip(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
de say him b player and all of una no ask the fundamental question I think u guys are suppose to ask
is he a striker, defender, midfielder or a goalkeeper? which club does he play for? answer these two questions n you'll get my opinion on this matter
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Oxone(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Never judge anyone based on people's opinion of them because you don't know all the factors @ play. Learn to give people a chance no matter what else you'll miss out on knowing some really amazing people
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
mamziii: Hi all, my name is ...... Neva mind. Som tym last year I met a guy who stays not 2 far away frm my house we exchanged nombas but wen he started calin all I did was ignored his calls. Forward 2 january dis year,I was going tru my watsappp conntacts and dat was how we started chatting,he told me he was outta d country as he accompaniied his dad 4 an operatn. Started my internship wit a media house february dis year and was chatting wit him,wen a staff of were I did my IT peeped in2 my fon and was like is dat not so so so person? Did first questn she askd was "hope ur not dating him" I told her we were just frenz. She went on and on about how much a playa he is ,how he brks ladies heart and been a womanizer and warned me not 2 tink of dating him. I blivd her cos I was new in town and don't really knw pple around. Stoped chatin wit him 4 a while but cudnt continue cos I had fallen in luv wit him. We chat almost all day,he was so sweet and caring. He came back 2 d country about a month ago,we started seeing each oda,d problem now is I find it difficult 2 trust him,anytime his not wit me I feel his wit som1 else. He picks calls of his numerous gal friends in my presence,without caring how I feel,although I've not talkd 2 him about it. I feel I shud brk up wit him b4 I go in 2 deeply, he claims 2 luv me nd shows it but am still confused on wat I really want wit him. He is d only man in my life and I don't wanna double date. Really need ur advice palss.
reminds me of "zack the freak grin grin . .

..go. and warch think like a man too(part two)...hahahaha

run for ya life
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oxone: Never judge anyone based on people's opinion of them because you don't know all the factors @ play. Learn to give people a chance no matter what else you'll miss out on knowing some really amazing people
wat facrtors are u talking here niqqa,of a guy who has numerous gurlfreinds already and also picks deir call in his "another side chic to be" presence undecided ....what chance arr u requesting of her,when its not like he wud neva or wud wait a long while before asking to get in the cookie...@op he doesnt resect you are to bexome one of his numerous girlfreinds,hes only caring now cos he has eaten dat pkekus....wen it runs dry u will knw who he trully his.....just remain single,start avoidin him stylishly but u can kip crushing on him in ur heart as time goes by u will forget him
....dont tink u can date him and den change him oooo.... a qord is enuff wink
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Oxone(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: wat facrtors are u talking here niqqa,of a guy who has numerous gurlfreinds already and also picks deir call in his "another side chic to be" presence undecided ....what chance arr u requesting of her,when its not like he wud neva or wud wait a long while before asking to get in the cookie...@op he doesnt resect you are to bexome one of his numerous girlfreinds,hes only caring now cos he has eaten dat pkekus....wen it runs dry u will knw who he trully his.....just remain single,start avoidin him stylishly but u can kip crushing on him in ur heart as time goes by u will forget him
....dont tink u can date him and den change him oooo.... a qord is enuff wink

I actually meant the benefit of doubt when I used chance in that post.

Ok he picks the calls of numerous ladies abi? Did the OP mention they were his gf or that he's sleeping with them? Infact she said he loves her and shows it.

So I don't see a problem with picking several girls call when he's with her unless he's having inappropriate discussions with them. Some people have more friends of the opposite sex than most. doesn't mean anything is going on. If you're uncomfortable about it, talk to him.

Problem here is OP is already biased based on hearsay about him and is not being objective. She's letting her paranoia get the best of her. The thing with prejudice & suspicion is you'll always see things that are not there. Don't be too quick to judge a person based on hearsay as I'm sure not everyone will have something good to say about you

Every bitter ex (boy/girl) Will never have anything good to say about their ex even if they are the reason for the breakup.

Question for the OP is have u caught him doing anything he shouldn't be doing? If not I'll say the OP should do away with her bias and give the young man the benefit of doubt unless theirs something else she's not telling us.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sallychizzl3: Get out before it's too late.
Once a player, always a player. My Candid advice.

The bolded is a lie. Players are humans.

They do fall in love..

If I tell you my story, e go fill book...
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
phatjoe50: Naija girls too like janded Naija guy oh.

Yes o.

Just mention travel, dollar or visa.

The girl is yours..
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Sallychizzl3: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
okparaugo:

The bolded is a lie. Players are humans.

They do fall in love..

If I tell you my story, e go fill book...

You can start an e-diary. Maybe I could be convinced.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by maputohq: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
turn him to a goal keeper, or better still , change his position.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Lorlaahlozz: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Olusanya333(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Tymax(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2014
edozie04: No mind tat mumu op,e no fall in love wt d guy initially bt na wen she knw shey d guy dy jand wey [size=14pt]suddenly[/size] d love come
cheesy dats naija babe for you. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You / Why Do Ugly Girls Make Advance At Me? / What Sort Of Toy Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.