Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (679486 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (223) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2014
tyta: hello vo ,i am new here ! I am on administrative processing nw 4month now ,but i am from sierra leone i did my interviewed and everything go down well the consular retained my passport and told me the going to contact me when they finish ,but she never told me i am on administrative processing then ,after i email them they reply me and told me that i am on administrative processing ,but this september i checked my status on ceac and i was having 4 rapid update but still say Ap ,and i'm worried coz they said nt sufficient visa nw for dv2014 they almost hit the 50k nw , i don't why i am on Ap ,maybe its coz of i indicate it there that i want to served the usmarine or what...vo pls tell me if my country sierra leone is safe for Ap cases as this process is stressing me nw we get 48hours mre to go ,i dont want to missed my dream job usmarine!! Bt we have nw 112 Ap cases left in my country..co what is the updated on ceac??

Unfortunately I can't speak for Sierra Leone. You should contact them directly and ask for an update on your case.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2014
pslm23: Hi VO. My question is this, what is the best filing option for a US Citizen married to a non citizen for the last 2 years and both of them are resident in Nigeria? They had no plans of returning to the US until 2016 but things have changed. He was issued a BI/B2 visa so they could attend a wedding in Texas next year and she wants to complete his paperwork while they are both there. Is this feasible? Can she file a K3 there? Will it be accepted? is it mandatory to file a K3 in Nigeria? can it be done in another country with a US Embassy other than Nigeria? OR can she just do an AOS?

Thanks for taking time to answer this!

Frankly I'm not sure how adjustment of status works when someone's already in the United States. I know that I personally would prefer it if he used his B1/B2 visa for its intended purpose, but I don't know how flexible USCIS would be.

I do know that you can't file for a K3 unless you already have an approved I-130.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2014
CoPur: Hi

this is my first time here but I congratulate the work you are doing. I have a question. My husband is Nigerian and we live in Europe. I won the the visa lottery (I am the main applicant) but my husband has a criminal record (fraud) in another country in Europe. He was sentenced for 5 years and he served 3 years. He has a deportation order from the country where he offended.
Almost 8 years have passed since he was released from prison and 6 years since he was deported. Since then, he got married, had a child with me, a business of its own. Is there a chance our applications will be processed? Or we are wasting our time?

Thank you and I look forward for your answer.

Greetings! Your application can still be processed, especially as you are the principal applicant. You should be very candid about your husband's record, as any dishonesty will cast doubt on your entire application. But if your interview is scheduled early enough, you may have time to apply for a waiver for your husband; or, worst case scenario, you can travel alone and file an I-130 Petition for Alien Spouse as soon as you're officially an LPR. There are VERY few ineligibilities for which a waiver is not available.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2014
islet: Great morning VO. Please my appointment ıs for the 7th and I just found out its been declared a muslim public holiday.what should I do?

We're still waiting for official word on the dates of the Eid. As soon as we find out, we'll contact everyone and reschedule their appointments a.s.a.p.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by tyta: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2014
thank you co, i emailed the 23september and they reply the 24 that my case is on administrative review this time that they will try to finish all dv cases before the 30th that what they told me on the emailed they reply...co administrative review and administrative processing is it the same?? Because first they told me i am on administrative processing ,then now administrative review ,i am confuse please help me out...thank you!!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by islet(f): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Thank you so much VO for lifting that weight off my feeble chest. I am grateful for all your patience in always answering my questions. May you always have a cause to smile everyday of your life because you deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2014
pslm23: Hi VO. My question is this, what is the best filing option for a US Citizen married to a non citizen for the last 2 years and both of them are resident in Nigeria? They had no plans of returning to the US until 2016 but things have changed. He was issued a BI/B2 visa so they could attend a wedding in Texas next year and she wants to complete his paperwork while they are both there. Is this feasible? Can she file a K3 there? Will it be accepted? is it mandatory to file a K3 in Nigeria? can it be done in another country with a US Embassy other than Nigeria? OR can she just do an AOS?

Thanks for taking time to answer this!

Pslm23 na you be this? How body? How are you doing? This one you are asking this question i have a feeling God has put a smile on your face. kiss

@VO
After the interview phase and assuming everything is successful,what happens next? Will they collect the passport from her? Issue her a visa? Book her for another appt for when to collect her passport? Etc

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2014
tyta: thank you co, i emailed the 23september and they reply the 24 that my case is on administrative review this time that they will try to finish all dv cases before the 30th that what they told me on the emailed they reply...co administrative review and administrative processing is it the same?? Because first they told me i am on administrative processing ,then now administrative review ,i am confuse please help me out...thank you!!

Those terms mean the same thing, yes.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2014
jennykadry:

Psm23 na you be this? How body? How are you doing? This one you are asking this question i have a feeling God has put a smile on your face. kiss

@VO
After the interview phase and assuming everything is successful,what happens next? Will they collect the passport from her? Issue her a visa? Book her for another appt for when to collect her passport? Etc

I can only tell you what happens here in Lagos. If the interview is successful, we collect the visa and give the applicant a pick-up letter so s/he can pick up the visa and immigration packet from the collection center, usually one week later.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2014
I may not be online much today and tomorrow -- the end of the Diversity Visa season is upon us.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by tyta: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2014
okay...thank you co!! But why the put some one on Ap after u have been approved at your interviewed ,then they decide to put on this nightmared for so long ,its really stressful co ,i don't know maybe was the marine job i indicated in the form thats why i am on Ap or what? Coz i don't have no fake document along and they retained my passport co for 4month now ,now we at the close door ,only God can save me 4rm dis nytmarared...
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by justwise(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2014
VisaOfficer: I may not be online much today and tomorrow -- the end of the Diversity Visa season is upon us.

Oh wow!

Please i hope you will still be around here doing this great job?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2014
justwise:

Oh wow!

Please i hope you will still be around here doing this great job?

Oh yes, I'll still be here for a long time. But today and tomorrow I need to make sure we print all the Diversity Visas we can! smiley
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by justwise(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Oh yes, I'll still be here for a long time. But today and tomorrow I need to make sure we print all the Diversity Visas we can! smiley

Ok thanks. Glad to hear that.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2014
justwise:

Ok thanks. Glad to hear that.
Why hidding posts? Na wa you!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by NuNu08(f): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gdday Vo...My sister wnt for an interview on d 12th of June buh was refused. Though she was pregnant then, had 3 Uk refusal on her passport. but she had an invitation letter from Her Uncle to foot all d bills while on Holiday in the Us and pay for all round trip,feeding,Accomodation and all,buh her fiance also included hs statement n letter all hs bills. but the problem is the VO didnt check her Document @all she just tokd her Not @ this time and her doc returnd back to her....My question is now that she hs deliverd can she Apply back with her child and what her chances of getting her Visa with her baby..Her fiance already has a Visa,then couldnt apply together cus they are not married yet but they have all their Engagement pics n naming and other pics together
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by pslm23(f): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Frankly I'm not sure how adjustment of status works when someone's already in the United States. I know that I personally would prefer it if he used his B1/B2 visa for its intended purpose, but I don't know how flexible USCIS would be.

I do know that you can't file for a K3 unless you already have an approved I-130.

Thnk you! So would you advise that the I-130 be filed now before the wedding trip next year? I guess this would be filed not the embassy but the nebraska office? How long would that normally take before a response is received and does this mean that if the 130 is approved before the trip next year, the k3 can now be filed while in the US?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
NuNu08: Gdday Vo...My sister wnt for an interview on d 12th of June buh was refused. Though she was pregnant then, had 3 Uk refusal on her passport. but she had an invitation letter from Her Uncle to foot all d bills while on Holiday in the Us and pay for all round trip,feeding,Accomodation and all,buh her fiance also included hs statement n letter all hs bills. but the problem is the VO didnt check her Document @all she just tokd her Not @ this time and her doc returnd back to her....My question is now that she hs deliverd can she Apply back with her child and what her chances of getting her Visa with her baby..Her fiance already has a Visa,then couldnt apply together cus they are not married yet but they have all their Engagement pics n naming and other pics together

This is a question for my non-immigrant visa colleagues at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
pslm23:

Thnk you! So would you advise that the I-130 be filed now before the wedding trip next year? I guess this would be filed not the embassy but the nebraska office? How long would that normally take before a response is received and does this mean that if the 130 is approved before the trip next year, the k3 can now be filed while in the US?

I think that the sooner the I-130 is filed the better. That's because I-130s are generally processed very quickly (there's no waiting period for IR1 visas), so depending on when the Texas wedding is, the IR1 interview might be scheduled long before they would want to travel with the B1/B2.

If they didn't already have a B1/B2, the problem would be that with an outstanding I-130, it's doubtful that they'd be approved for a new B1/B2. (Obviously the person is an intending immigrant.) But since the person already has the non-immigrant visa, as long as it won't expire before the wedding, they'll be fine.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Pricelessamzy: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good day Visa Officer,
What would you advise me to do, i discovered i was pregnant a month after i was given a US Visa. During the interview i was asked if i was pregnant and i honestly answered "NO" because as that time i had medical issues relating to fertility which says i couldn't get pregnant naturally so my answer was very honest. Initially i intended traveling with my husband on vacation but my leave was cancelled due to work related issues. Now, i have decided to have my babies in the US because the Pregnancy came as a miracle and would like proper medical attention since we can afford it. Do you think i should send a mail to the US Embassy informing them of my intention.

I really don't have an idea of what to do but would appreciate your opinion.

Thanks for all your help on this forum. God bless
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by printemps: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
VisaOfficer:

We will investigate as expeditiously as possible.

We're thanking you in anticipation.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by pslm23(f): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
VisaOfficer:

I think that the sooner the I-130 is filed the better. That's because I-130s are generally processed very quickly (there's no waiting period for IR1 visas), so depending on when the Texas wedding is, the IR1 interview might be scheduled long before they would want to travel with the B1/B2.

If they didn't already have a B1/B2, the problem would be that with an outstanding I-130, it's doubtful that they'd be approved for a new B1/B2. (Obviously the person is an intending immigrant.) But since the person already has the non-immigrant visa, as long as it won't expire before the wedding, they'll be fine.

Thank you so much! Can this be filed at the Embassy in either Lagos or Abuja? Also, won't the B1/B2 holder be denied entry based on the fact that there is a pending or approved I-130 already? What are the chances that this would make them send him back to Nigeria to complete the process?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by tonyphil: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello visa officer...I have been a guest here for over two yrs until this moment. U ar d reason I hav joined d best indigenous website so far..my interview is thursday and I hav been unable to get d. Birth certificate from NPC until this moment even though I paid for express..I hav been told that I caant get it before thursday. But a stamped request form was given to me to show as evidence that I am in d process of getting the doc. Pls will this serve the purpose or lead to my being denied because I would rather reschedule the interview and wait for the certificate dan hav d visa denied because of this..will appreciate ur advice. Thank you
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by rexdon1(m): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Stan81: Dear Visa Officer

I had an interview at the Lagos Embassy July 22nd for a CR1 immigrant visa. Although we provided all physical evidence, including pictures and the required civil documents, including all the extra documents you asked us to show at the interview, I was denied the immigrant visa. I was told after the interview the consular did not believe my marriage to my US Citizen wife is bonafide. However, all the evidence showed contrary.
I answered all the questions truthfully and honestly at the interview, except I believe I got the year my wife's first marriage ended in divorcement. I don't believe I made any other false statements that would cause the consular not to believe I married my wife legally in Nigeria at the registry in Dec 2012. The marriage certificate had the government seal and we had witnesses at the wedding.
I understand the petition will be sent back for further review to the NVC and USCIS. I was told that would take 30 days. But my wife checks on it regularly by calling the NVC and after 6 weeks now, they say our petition has not been returned yet.
We want to clear up any misunderstandings as soon as possible since we have already been separated over 18 months. Please provide a better estimate when the petition will be sent back. And do you know what further procedures we can expect that might help to convince DHS/NVC/USCIS that our marriage is authentic?
Please help.
Stan, please kindly send me your number. I lost all my contacts. Rex
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by mccas: 1:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Hi VO,
My wife filed an IV application for me. I was invited for an interview in September but was told to provide the DNA result after I told them my wife is pregnant. It was really a bad news for me because I really need to be by my wife at this stage of her pregnancy.

My wife due date is next month and I have always wanted to share the in joy of welcoming our first child with my wife.

At this point my wife had to write to the embassey and asked that that I should be granted a temporal visa so i will be aroound this remaining few days before her delivery and also during delivery to give her emotional support that i have always longed to.

The Embassey replied that i can apply for a B1/B2 visa. My questions are
1. Will my existing application have any negavtive effect on the B1/B2 application which I have already made?
2. Is there any possibility of granting the visa if am able to convince the Consulate officer?
3. what supporting document will i be needing for the interview?

Please i will appreciate you swift responce as I have scheduled an appointment for Oct 3rd,2014.

Cheers.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by cutiecutie: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Hello,

i am just a new to this thread. Seeking for advice about my case.

On June 2004 i was removed and deported from US the same day when i arrived at one of the US airport. My US Visa was cancelled and was given the following;

- for a period of 5 years from the date of your departure from Unites States as a consequence of your having found inadimssible as an arriving alien in proceedings under section 235 (b)(1) or 240 of the Act.

My Question now is.... My wife is a registered nurse in the US and filed for immigrant visa for me and my 2 children. After 7 years her green card was approved last May 30 under E3 category. We are join to follow. Now I already filed my DS261 which i nominated myself as the third party agent. Approved, and now we were able to pay the IV processing fee (now in process in status). I believed the next thing to do once the IV processing is PAID is we are going to submit the DS260 online. I checked the sample DS260 form and found a portion/questions under Previous US travel Information. Stating the following;

1. have you ever been applied for a visa before? (yes)
2. provide information of your last 5 visits (3rd time visit)
3. have you ever been applied for a US visa (yes)
4. have any of your US visa been cancelled or revoked ( yes) (explain)
5. have you ever been refused a US visa, been refused admission to the US or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry (explain).

Under US immigrant VISA / Visa Denials /Ineligibilities and Waivers do i fall under no. 9? - in my case there was no attempt of seeking admission within 5 years until now.

(9) ALIENS PREVIOUSLY REMOVED. -

(A) Certain aliens previously removed.-

(i) Arriving aliens.-Any alien who has been ordered removed under section 235(b)(1) or at the end of proceedings under section 240 initiated upon the alien's arrival in the United States and who again seeks admission within 5 years of the date of such removal (or within 20 years in the case of a second or subsequent removal or at any time in the case of an alien convicted of an aggravated felony) is inadmissible

I am very worried about my case can this be cause of my visa denial? We waited for 7 years for this. What about the question in no. 4 and 5 under DS260 form how shall i explain?

Thank you for the enlightenment
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Pricelessamzy: Good day Visa Officer,
What would you advise me to do, i discovered i was pregnant a month after i was given a US Visa. During the interview i was asked if i was pregnant and i honestly answered "NO" because as that time i had medical issues relating to fertility which says i couldn't get pregnant naturally so my answer was very honest. Initially i intended traveling with my husband on vacation but my leave was cancelled due to work related issues. Now, i have decided to have my babies in the US because the Pregnancy came as a miracle and would like proper medical attention since we can afford it. Do you think i should send a mail to the US Embassy informing them of my intention.

I really don't have an idea of what to do but would appreciate your opinion.

Thanks for all your help on this forum. God bless

This is a question for my non-immigrant visa colleagues at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2014
pslm23:

Thank you so much! Can this be filed at the Embassy in either Lagos or Abuja? Also, won't the B1/B2 holder be denied entry based on the fact that there is a pending or approved I-130 already? What are the chances that this would make them send him back to Nigeria to complete the process?

The I-130 has to be filed in the U.S., but I don't see why you can't use FedEx or DHL to get it there. http://www.uscis.gov/i-130 for more information. (I know it says you can file at an Embassy or Consulate in exceptional circumstances, but we define "exceptional circumstances" so strictly that you should just plan to file in the U.S.)

The person should still be able to use the valid B1/B2. Of course, anything can happen.

I don't know exactly how USCIS works when people try to adjust status in the U.S.; I don't know if the person would be sent back here on not. You might want to ask USCIS directly. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2014
tonyphil: Hello visa officer...I have been a guest here for over two yrs until this moment. U ar d reason I hav joined d best indigenous website so far..my interview is thursday and I hav been unable to get d. Birth certificate from NPC until this moment even though I paid for express..I hav been told that I caant get it before thursday. But a stamped request form was given to me to show as evidence that I am in d process of getting the doc. Pls will this serve the purpose or lead to my being denied because I would rather reschedule the interview and wait for the certificate dan hav d visa denied because of this..will appreciate ur advice. Thank you

Thank you for the kind words. I take it you're applying for an immigrant visa? If so, you should attend your interview as planned, and we will keep the case pending until you can submit your birth certificate.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2014
mccas: Hi VO,
My wife filed an IV application for me. I was invited for an interview in September but was told to provide the DNA result after I told them my wife is pregnant. It was really a bad news for me because I really need to be by my wife at this stage of her pregnancy.

My wife due date is next month and I have always wanted to share the in joy of welcoming our first child with my wife.

At this point my wife had to write to the embassey and asked that that I should be granted a temporal visa so i will be aroound this remaining few days before her delivery and also during delivery to give her emotional support that i have always longed to.

The Embassey replied that i can apply for a B1/B2 visa. My questions are
1. Will my existing application have any negavtive effect on the B1/B2 application which I have already made?
2. Is there any possibility of granting the visa if am able to convince the Consulate officer?
3. what supporting document will i be needing for the interview?

Please i will appreciate you swift responce as I have scheduled an appointment for Oct 3rd,2014.

Cheers.

Well, you can apply for a B1/B2, but it will be very difficult for you to convince the officer to issue. After all, you are an intending immigrant. I'm not sure what supporting documents you would need; please ask my non-immigrant visa colleagues at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2014
cutiecutie: Hello,

i am just a new to this thread. Seeking for advice about my case.

On June 2004 i was removed and deported from US the same day when i arrived at one of the US airport. My US Visa was cancelled and was given the following;

- for a period of 5 years from the date of your departure from Unites States as a consequence of your having found inadimssible as an arriving alien in proceedings under section 235 (b)(1) or 240 of the Act.

My Question now is.... My wife is a registered nurse in the US and filed for immigrant visa for me and my 2 children. After 7 years her green card was approved last May 30 under E3 category. We are join to follow. Now I already filed my DS261 which i nominated myself as the third party agent. Approved, and now we were able to pay the IV processing fee (now in process in status). I believed the next thing to do once the IV processing is PAID is we are going to submit the DS260 online. I checked the sample DS260 form and found a portion/questions under Previous US travel Information. Stating the following;

1. have you ever been applied for a visa before? (yes)
2. provide information of your last 5 visits (3rd time visit)
3. have you ever been applied for a US visa (yes)
4. have any of your US visa been cancelled or revoked ( yes) (explain)
5. have you ever been refused a US visa, been refused admission to the US or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry (explain).

Under US immigrant VISA / Visa Denials /Ineligibilities and Waivers do i fall under no. 9? - in my case there was no attempt of seeking admission within 5 years until now.

(9) ALIENS PREVIOUSLY REMOVED. -

(A) Certain aliens previously removed.-

(i) Arriving aliens.-Any alien who has been ordered removed under section 235(b)(1) or at the end of proceedings under section 240 initiated upon the alien's arrival in the United States and who again seeks admission within 5 years of the date of such removal (or within 20 years in the case of a second or subsequent removal or at any time in the case of an alien convicted of an aggravated felony) is inadmissible

I am very worried about my case can this be cause of my visa denial? We waited for 7 years for this. What about the question in no. 4 and 5 under DS260 form how shall i explain?

Thank you for the enlightenment

You should be absolutely truthful in questions 4 and 5. We will be able to see your 2004 removal, and if you're not forthcoming about it, the officer will wonder what else you're not telling us.

The five year ban has expired. From what you write, you don't appear to have other ineligibilities (but there may be more to the story). At any rate, for any ineligibility caused by an overstay, the ban has likely expired by now and if not, there are waivers available. Just tell the truth and we'll help any way we can.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by reeq(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Greatings VO smiley
How's you doing today.. Okay on the i-134 form what's the most crucial info you look out for and also what's the minimum amount you expect a fiance/fiance to have in saving account.
Also I need little clarification on question 8(are you asking if the person filing has other people dependent on Him/Her).
Have a splendid day..#blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (223)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.