Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands (1838 Views)

To Beautiful And Classic Girls Still Searching For Husbands / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

Husbands by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2014
My dad's relatives cme 2 visit us.Xo mum had 2 cuk 4 dm.After cukn mum noticed there was salt(2 much)in d fud.Mum nt knowing wat 2 do,cald dad nd told im abt it.Dad told mum 2 serve d fud.While ön d table eating dad cd 2 his relatives we eat salt a lot,xo if d salt in their food isnt enof dy should indicate.Nd wt ds my dad's relatives reserved dre comment 4 d dy.2 d hubbies in d house ao many of u cn do dis.Al u do is complain abt evrytn ur wyf does.Abeg o,u ad beta change
Re: Husbands by Mzjhulz(f): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2014
In English pls undecided

Re: Husbands by TyTymer(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Do you really think it's cool to write like this? angry

Re: Husbands by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2014
ty-tymer:
Do you really think it's cool to write like this? angry
yp.Cnt u read it
Re: Husbands by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2014
Mz jhulz: In English pls undecided
se na yoruba i use write am b4.
Re: Husbands by Mzjhulz(f): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Vikkyk10: se na yoruba i use write am b4.
Looks like swahili

Re: Husbands by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Mz jhulz: Looks like swahili
it's because of d e right?
Re: Husbands by pasqal09: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Probably portuguese
Re: Husbands by smart257(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Mz jhulz: In English pls undecided
is this spanish?
Re: Husbands by Mzjhulz(f): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2014
smart257: is the spanish?
Is this english tongue
Re: Husbands by desiree(f): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Op, why do type like you are retarded? I don't get kids these days undecided. Just for sake of sounding cool.
Re: Husbands by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2014
desiree: Op, why do type like you are retarded? I don't get kids these days undecided. Just for sake of sounding cool.
read and learn 4rm it.Bro.It nt abt ao i write.It al abt gettn d point am tryn 2 mk£
Re: Husbands by pasqal09: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2014
*smh* how can u make us understanding ur point when we can't even read it?
Re: Husbands by desiree(f): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2014
Vikkyk10: read and learn 4rm it.Bro.It nt abt ao i write.It al abt gettn d point am tryn 2 mk£

Nobody gets your point and I'm not a bro. You should learn to type out your words properly, trust me, it will help you do better in school. lipsrsealed
Re: Husbands by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2014
desiree:

Nobody gets your point and I'm not a bro. You should learn to type out your words properly, trust me, it will help you do better in school. lipsrsealed
who told u am nt doin wel in school
Re: Husbands by Kslib(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2014
Is this some kind of brain teaser to test our level of perception or what?
Re: Husbands by Godson201333(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Vikkyk10: My dad's r£lativ£s cm£ 2 visit us.Xo mum had 2 cuk 4 dm.Aft£r cukn dr£ was salt(2 much)in d fud.Mum nt knwn wat 2 do,cald dad nd told im abt it.Dad told mum 2 s£rv£ d fud.Whil£ ön d tabl£ £atn dad cd 2 his r£lativ£s w£ £at salt a lot,xo if d salt isnt £nof dr£ is salt in d kitch£n.Nd wt ds my dad's r£lativ£s r£s£rv£d dr£ comm£nt 4 d dy.2 d hubbi£s in d aous ao many of u cn do dis.Al u do is complain abt £vrytn ur wyf do£s.Ab£g o,u ad b£ta chang£

All i could read from this ya post is that there was too much salt in the meal right
Re: Husbands by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2014
What is wrong with these secondary schoolers these days texting like their fingers are bleeding all over the keyboard? angry
Re: Husbands by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2014
2buff: What is wrong with these secondary schoolers these days texting like their fingers are bleeding all over the keyboard? angry
mind u am nt a secondary schöol student.
Re: Husbands by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Mz jhulz: Looks like swahili
more like a C++ language

Re: Husbands by jhydebaba(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2014
@all, the message the OP is trying to pass is that his/her mother is not a good cook and Dad tried to cover that from the relatives that visited.

Hope this helps cheesy cheesy
Re: Husbands by vizkiz: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2014
Vikkyk10: mind u am nt a secondary schöol student.

So is this how you write during exams? angry

Are you so tired or you are so dumb to write correctly? undecided
Re: Husbands by Caracta(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2014

Don't mind them. You are in Primary school. Do you need lessons for the next common entrance? I'm proud of the fact that you can use the internet. How old are you again? Seven?

Re: Husbands by jnrbayano(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Caracta:

Don't mind them. You are in Primary school. Do you need lessons for the next common entrance? I'm proud of the fact that you can use the internet. How old are you again? Seven?

Chai! cheesy
Re: Husbands by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Great Speech!
You must be Jr PEJ... Nice.
Re: Husbands by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2014

Good so please stop writing like one.
Re: Husbands by snadguy007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Guess u are following the footstep of ur mum by not heeding to simple advice. SMH
Re: Husbands by drnoel: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Vikkyk10: yp.Cnt u read it
Wo tld u its evrybdy dt reds gibbish?
Re: Husbands by Tyche(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Caracta:

Choi!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husbands by ojun50(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Their is God oh.
Re: Husbands by twistee(f): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2014
cool Chai! U guys just finished the Op and the topic. How I manage to comprehend the message is odd. @poster, your style of writing needs enyeama. Your popsy sounds like a good man.
Re: Husbands by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Now that you've modified it....i can tell 'facely' that i can and will do more than that for my wife. She's my wife...her shame is my shame and her glory is my glory. I appreciate your modifying your post....and don't type like that aging dear... Happy new month

OMG!!! Wtf Is Happening In This Photo / 7 Practical Ways To Avoid Pre-marital Sexx . A Letter To Singles'. / Baby Mamas Everywhere!!!!