Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! (16574 Views)

What Do You Tink Will Be The Scores Between Nigeria Vs France Today. / Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast / Will Bafana Beat France Today? Considering The French Team Is In A Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by patienz(f): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2014
I pray Nigeria wins. Better luck to the black stars but that wud have to be next time.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2014
barcanista: Nigeria Beat France?

Honestly, Round of 16 is not try your luck.

REMEMBER Denmark in 98
Oga mi, this is 2014.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by sathel(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Who says we cannot beat France 2dae....i see france being massacred...no tym 2 BEGE...super eagles,its ur WAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Honestly, I don't give a fresh fvck.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Please bin, can I see your witch doc to break the curse. please don't disturb Nigerians with your beliefs, just join the winning team.
Shine On Naija!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by ayd91(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2014
And so the rivalry was awoken......
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2014
JuniorXpert: Please bin, can I see your witch doc to break the curse. please don't disturb Nigerians with your beliefs, just join the winning team.
Shine On Naija!
#Word
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by calyb247(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2014
You think Ghana and Ivory Coast would have done better in that group.. I want to tell u categorically dat ur post is intended to be little the Super Eagles.. well its rather unfortunate that the black stars could not make it this far despite rantings of the Ghanaian Babalawo.. Up Super Eagles, Up Naija

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by rightflank: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2014
haxan919: We can't make it #dirty fact
Oh! Yes we can "#dirty fact"

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Emilliw3m(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2014
Gooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Theflint1(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2014
bin gbagbo: To be frank and fair, nigeria have done well so far this world cup.
I personally think they have been lucky first of all by drawing argentina, bosnia and iran(weakest group) and enjoying bias officiating against bosnia. I believe Ghana or ivory coast would have done much better in that nigeria group, but hey, that is football for you where luck is key.
Without much ado, i strongly believe nigeria can cause an upset tonight by beating france and get into the quarter-final stage, but shouldnt be necessary happy if they make the quarter final. you wanna know why?

cameroun made the quarters in 1990 and that was the end of them

senegal made the quarters in 2002 and that has been their end

My own Ghana made the quarters in 2010 and witnessed a disgraceful outing this year

I am all out for nigeria tonight, but pray you go pass the quarters, else you are hit by the quarter-final curse. no offense. Thanks

Yours sincerely
bin gbagbo cool
All Ghana had to do was beat a horrible Portuguese team and draw a poor footballing nation ( USA)...Ivory Coast only needed to draw the weakest team that made it to d second round( Greece)... Nigeria did d right things and they qualified, its real low of u trying to belittle Nigeria's showing in relation to these slowpokes( Ghana and CIV).

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by chinchong: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2014
johnwizey: If Nigeria no win today, make seun ban me
[color=#550000][/color]i will personally flog u.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2014
If Nigeria no beat France, make I sleep eyes-closed.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by ogaju007(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2014
vicenzo:

Your post was a feeble attempt at belittling S.E performance in Brazil,by insinuating that they are in the round of 16 because they had a lucky draw and what you tagged as the weakest group,and not because they are currently the best team in Africa.

My post was a sweet reply,to remind you that Ghana's quarterfinal achievement last time around was as a result of the luck of being in a cheap group,and playing a relatively weak USA at the round of 16. I am only using your myopic logic against you.

They had a lucky draw..... the guy is right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2014
calyb247: You think Ghana and Ivory Coast would have done better in that group.. I want to tell u categorically dat ur post is intended to be little the Super Eagles.. well its rather unfortunate that the black stars could not make it this far despite rantings of the Ghanaian Babalawo.. Up Super Eagles, Up Naija
Den suppose burn that babalawo alive, grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by ERCROSS(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Shey we should bet? If we make it I touch you, if we don't make it you touch me grin grin grin

i will gladly accept ur bet...
DEAL
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Bravoe(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2014
englishmart: Pls. We can't.
Our aboki is on fasting. (azumi)

Not all of them are fasting.

Are you from etsako in edo state judging from the word 'azumi' which means fasting in that part of edo state?
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Amefrica: If Nigeria no beat France, make I sleep eyes-closed.. tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2014
JuniorXpert: Please bin, can I see your witch doc to break the curse. please don't disturb Nigerians with your beliefs, just join the winning team.
Shine On Naija!

Ghana has no witch doctor

had it not been money issues, we would be playing belgium in the round of 16 and you know it ....even in our despair, we drew germany and could have easily beaten portugal cool
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2014
rightflank: Oh! Yes we can "#dirty clean fact"
smiley
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Theflint1(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2014
ogaju007:

They had a lucky draw..... the guy is right.
Same as CIV but what happened to them
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by benebaby77: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2014
johnwizey: If Nigeria no win today, make seun ban me
If I were Seun, and it happen that Nigeria win, I will ban till the time Nigeria will become a World Economic Power.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by justi4jesu(f): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2014
embarassed
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2014
The flint: All Ghana had to do was beat a horrible Portuguese team and draw a poor footballing nation ( USA)...Ivory Coast only needed to draw the weakest team that made it to d second round( Greece)... Nigeria did d right things and they qualified, its real low of u trying to belittle Nigeria's showing in relation to these slowpokes( Ghana and CIV).

same USA that beat you 3 weeks ago?? poor grin
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Lovebond34(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2014
hmmm wah else can ah say.....we must win...lol who go say im mama soup no swt8-)...go super eagles xcept mikel dat dude aint an eagle his a snail...too slow
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by ogaju007(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2014
The flint: Same as CIV but what happened to them

CIV not my biz, we are focusing on Nigeria.... They had a lucky group (Simple) that gave them opportunity to build their confidence.....
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Theflint1(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2014
bin gbagbo:

Ghana has no witch doctor

had it not been money issues, we would be playing belgium in the round of 16 and you know it ....even in our despair, we drew germany and could have easily beaten portugal cool
A Greek team is rejecting match bonuses while a stupid John Boye is kissing 30,000 pounds, Money tearing a team apart, u oughta shut dat gutter u call a mouth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2014
ERCROSS:

i will gladly accept ur bet...
DEAL
Aywasnt not talking to you jor tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2014
The flint: A Greek team is rejecting match bonuses while a stupid John Boye is kissing 30,000 pounds, Money tearing a team apart, u oughta shut dat gutter u call a mouth
Yeee!!! grin grin grin. Free this guy now. This is too much.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by striker9(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2014
you are very sick gbagbo,your hatred towards naija will kill u one day,consoling yourself about your team after you shallow minded Ghanaians boosted of making it out of the group.Hediot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by hardbody: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2014
bin gbagbo: To be frank and fair, nigeria have done well so far this world cup.
I personally think they have been lucky first of all by drawing argentina, bosnia and iran(weakest group) and enjoying bias officiating against bosnia. I believe Ghana or ivory coast would have done much better in that nigeria group, but hey, that is football for you where luck is key.
Without much ado, i strongly believe nigeria can cause an upset tonight by beating france and get into the quarter-final stage, but shouldnt be necessary happy if they make the quarter final. you wanna know why?

cameroun made the quarters in 1990 and that was the end of them

senegal made the quarters in 2002 and that has been their end

My own Ghana made the quarters in 2010 and witnessed a disgraceful outing this year

I am all out for nigeria tonight, but pray you go pass the quarters, else you are hit by the quarter-final curse. no offense. Thanks

Yours sincerely
bin gbagbo cool

Thanks bro but i will tell you the simple fact that you have omitted. All the countries you mentioned were at the pinnacle of their game. Nigeria is presenting the youngest team in the world cup and if these guys were to stick together in another 4 years, there will be nothing stopping them from lifting the world cup all over again (Note i am assuming its already a done deal - mirage?). These guys with a few of them are just maturing and will be well groomed to take on the world in another 4 years. Take that to the bank

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyi Echegini Moves To Juventus. / Luis Enrique Named New Spain Head Coach On 2-Year Deal / List Of 35 Nigerian Athletes For The Olympics 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.