Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! (16576 Views)

What Do You Tink Will Be The Scores Between Nigeria Vs France Today. / Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast / Will Bafana Beat France Today? Considering The French Team Is In A Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2014
If we must win this match mikel,uchebo &ambrose must be at the bench
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by ikeyman00(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2014
@@@@

here we go again

useless thread!

completely RUBBISH

NONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSE!

next one
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria won't beat France......

Infact , I hope we lose to France...so that we can go home and really improve/develop our football structure...so that we can remove the dross....and eventually win several world cups on merit.

Infact, the NFF should focus on improving the quality of the average player...especially the young footballers, rather than win win win.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by vicenzo(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2014
ogaju007:

They had a lucky draw..... the guy is right.

There are no Lucky draws in the world cup. If you do the necessary things,you qualify, Costa rica already proved that.

Ghana and CIV weren't good enough,they on paper had easier group than Costa rica, but they failed to do the necessary things and were rightly dumped out.

They should learn from their mistakes and stop trying to belittle someone else achievements

From fifa rankings,Nigeria was supposed to finish bottom of our group,as we were the lowest ranked team in the group,but we did the necessary things and qualified. It's as simple as that.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2014
the hurdle for nigeria...

first france

then germany

then brazil

.............smh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerians love luck sha..we can never best France so lets stop deceiving ourselves.. Football is not gamble..
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i had revelation 2nite where Stephen Keshi was lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. there was confusion & disarray in d defense of d SE. we nid to pray serious
0We are playing FRANCE u know
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Dapsynzeal(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
That's the spirit. wink wink wink
#TeamSuperEagles
Love your passion and spirit for nigeria football team..Go on dearie!!!
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by fujirice: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2014
bin gbagbo:

Ghana has no witch doctor

had it not been money issues, we would be playing belgium in the round of 16 and you know it ....even in our despair, we drew germany and could have easily beaten portugal cool
COULD HAVE, WOULD HAVE, SHOULD HAVE...... Smh!
Nearly can not kill a bird my brother. Just accept that your team FAILED! Simples
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2014
drlawizle: Nigerians love luck sha..we can never best France so lets stop deceiving ourselves.. Football is not gamble..
What if we beat France?
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by emiye(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2014
No african country has gotten to the world cup round of 16 as much as Nigeria.

This is the third time Nigeria is making it to the round of 16, but that is not all, we will get to the semis this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by greaterlove(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2014
bin gbagbo:
the hurdle for nigeria...

first france

then germany

then brazil

.............smh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
why not this way
First France

Then Algeria

Then Brazil

An African team must get to the semi final.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by vicenzo(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2014
drlawizle: Nigerians love luck sha..we can never best France so lets stop deceiving ourselves.. Football is not gamble..

This your post would help explain why Costa rica are in the Quarterfinals,while Italy and England went home in disgrace,abi?

If Costa ricans had this your inferiority complex induced outlook, they would have been sent packing to San jose in the group stage.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by vicenzo(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2014
greaterlove: why not this way
First France

Then Algeria

Then Brazil

Who said that overhyped Brazil would escape the wrath of the Colombians? Haha!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by makkitush: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria 2-1 france.thank me later.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by kendrick93(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2014
is this crazy gaynian on d loose again? pls go back to cave where u came frm. u gaynians aren't meant to interract with nomal human beings. go and welcome ur black stars of juju at d stinking airpot
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by makkitush: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2014
emiye: No african country has gotten to the world cup round of 16 as much as Nigeria.

This is the third time Nigeria is making it to the round of 16, but that is not all, we will get to the semis this time around.

Amen.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by chrischek(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2014
If SE can't beat france y r we here
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Johnnoo(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria is winning tonight!!! I don't care how Keshi is going to do that...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by chinchong: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2014
greaterlove: why not this way
First France
Then Algeria
Then Brazil
u think d les blues play like walya antelope? fget am doz people wl beat nigeria
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Prowizy2(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2014
#TeamFrance
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Tval(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2014
FT: France 2-2 Nigeria(Pens 2-4)
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by emiye(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2014
vicenzo:

This your post would help explain why Costa rica are in the Quarterfinals,while Italy and England went home in disgrace,abi?

If Costa ricans had this your inferiority complex induced outlook, they would have been sent packing to San jose in the group stage.

I love your post, sometimes when you see some of these posts, it tells a lot about their low self esteem. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
What if we beat France?

I will wire my salary into your account I swear!
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by greaterlove(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2014
chinchong: u think d les blues play like walya antelope? fget am doz people wl beat nigeria
only time will tell.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Tval(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2014
drlawizle:

I will wire my salary into your account I swear!

I am a witness.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by toykathy(f): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Is Stephen Gerrald frm france? We aint playin against england my dear, go back to sleep and hav anoda beautiful vision.

Ayoswit: i had revelation 2nite where Stephen Keshi was lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. there was confusion & disarray in d defense of d SE. we nid to pray serious
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by makkitush: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2014
T-val:
FT: France 2-2 Nigeria(Pens 2-4)
i hate penalties.it causes heart attack.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by sixtusjr(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2014
bin gbagbo: To be frank and fair, nigeria have done well so far this world cup.
I personally think they have been lucky first of all by drawing argentina, bosnia and iran(weakest group) and enjoying bias officiating against bosnia. I believe Ghana or ivory coast would have done much better in that nigeria group, but hey, that is football for you where luck is key.
Without much ado, i strongly believe nigeria can cause an upset tonight by beating france and get into the quarter-final stage, but shouldnt be necessary happy if they make the quarter final. you wanna know why?

cameroun made the quarters in 1990 and that was the end of them

senegal made the quarters in 2002 and that has been their end

My own Ghana made the quarters in 2010 and witnessed a disgraceful outing this year

I am all out for nigeria tonight, but pray you go pass the quarters, else you are hit by the quarter-final curse. no offense. Thanks

Yours sincerely
bin gbagbo cool
just sleep over it and move on with life.
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by Tupundu(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2014
bin gbagbo: To be frank and fair, nigeria have done well so far this world cup.
I personally think they have been lucky first of all by drawing argentina, bosnia and iran(weakest group) and enjoying bias officiating against bosnia. I believe Ghana or ivory coast would have done much better in that nigeria group, but hey, that is football for you where luck is key.
Without much ado, i strongly believe nigeria can cause an upset tonight by beating france and get into the quarter-final stage, but shouldnt be necessary happy if they make the quarter final. you wanna know why?

cameroun made the quarters in 1990 and that was the end of them

senegal made the quarters in 2002 and that has been their end

My own Ghana made the quarters in 2010 and witnessed a disgraceful outing this year

I am all out for nigeria tonight, but pray you go pass the quarters, else you are hit by the quarter-final curse. no offense. Thanks

Yours sincerely
bin gbagbo cool
SΣΣ HΩω Σ DΨ TΔLK ΔβΩKI GHΔΠΔ...:-)
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by iheanyi40(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2014
Prowizy2: #TeamFrance
Broda y are u always against 9ja in dis competition angry
Re: Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! by chinchong: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2014
i will score an hat-trick against france,says mikel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Luis Enrique Named New Spain Head Coach On 2-Year Deal / List Of 35 Nigerian Athletes For The Olympics 2016 / Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.