Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It (5017 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2014
lynpetra: *yawnnnnnns*
*Money on my mind*If I were a boy,all I will think if is money,more money,more money. undecided

and since you're a girl all you can prolly think of is "guys with money, more guys with money and more guys with money," right?

I'd advise that you get a life of your own or you'd spend this little life of yours taking off your clothes for the "guys with money."

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2014
@OP

Your assertion is invalid dude. When you say "girls are annoying" you're synonymously saying "ALL girls are annoying."

be more specific dude. Your exGF, sister, niece?? Dunno bout you but most of the gurls I'm close to are cool and fun to be with.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Reiyvinn:

and since you're a girl all you can prolly think of is "guys with money, more guys with money and more guys with money," right?

I'd advise that you get a life of your own or you'd spend this little life of yours taking off your clothes for the "guys with money."

I suggest you take a chill pill or go hang yourself somewhere discreet.If you at this point in your life decides to make women ur problem,then you must be a disgrace to very stupid folks.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
lynpetra:

I suggest you take a chill pill or go hang yourself somewhere discreet. If you at this point in your life decides to make women ur problem,then you must be a disgrace to very stupid folks.

TF!! You think I'm the f*cking OP. Lol, women ain't ma problem and can never be (unless they get too many around me like houseflies).

All you could say was "If I was a guy I'd be thinking of how to make money, more money and more money" and that got me wondering what you'd be thinking of since you ain't a guy... (prolly how to f*ck the guys with "more money" i think). Lool.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Reiyvinn:

TF!! You think I'm the f*cking OP. Lol, women ain't ma problem and can never be (unless they get too many around me like houseflies).

All you could say was "If I was a guy I'd be thinking of how to make money, more money and more money" and that got me wondering what you'd be thinking of since you ain't a guy... (prolly how to f*ck the guys with "more money" i think). Lool.

Oh thought you are the op,never thought you were more stuuupid.Anyways my possi is entirely mine,I go buy,sell,hire,and lease it.It's my f^king possi remember.You want? cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cool
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
lynpetra:

Oh thought you are the op,never thought you were more stuuupid.Anyways my possi is entirely mine,I go buy,sell,hire,and lease it.It's my f^king possi remember.You want? cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cool

LMAO!!

Oh thought you are the op,never thought you were more stuuupid.

Oops :-> and she agreed with me later. Looool how many wraps do you take?

Anyways my possi is entirely mine,I go buy,sell,hire,and lease it.It's my f^king possi remember.

Didn't say contrary. It yours to give of course, unless you "sell" it.

You want? cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cool

Pfft!! **Drink spills**

no thanks, I'm ok with the ones i've got.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Reiyvinn:

LMAO!!

Oops :-> and she agreed with me later. Looool how many wraps do you take?

Didn't say contrary. It yours to give of course, unless you "sell" it.

Pfft!! **Drink spills**

no thanks, I'm ok with the ones i've got.

Whatever.
*goes back to masturbating*

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
lynpetra:

Whatever.

Oooops loool

*searching for camera*
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Danhumprey: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
lynpetra:

Whatever.
LMAO. You are really one hell of a weird lady!gringringringringrin
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by tpia6: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
um
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by tpia6: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Reiyvinn:
@OP

Your assertion is invalid dude. When you say "girls are annoying" you're synonymously saying "ALL girls are annoying."

be more specific dude. Your exGF, sister, niece?? Dunno bout you but most of the gurls I'm close to are cool and fun to be with.

isnt it wierd how they never specify which of their female relatives and associates turned them to psychos, but instead prefer to generalize as if most females know or care who they are?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Tonydeeb(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yea brova, I used to have these ideas once. buh bliv me all that's changed now...me jez dey use em pass tym nau grin
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
farano:
jes passing with my 32 shining grin
*in op's voice* i hate you so much!
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by EstarKeys(f): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin
KingRaoul:
Girls are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them so much i cant even explain the height at which i dislike their cunning nature. They are never honest with you, always dodging direct questions...they are extremely petty, and get so bitter and jealous over what doesnt even cosign them. Nobody broke my heart in case ur wondering, i just hate them and i dont know how to like them i want to but their fake nature is preventing me.
...Guy,na gay u be!
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
KingRaoul:
Girls are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them so much i cant even explain the height at which i dislike their cunning nature. They are never honest with you, always dodging direct questions...they are extremely petty, and get so bitter and jealous over what doesnt even cosign them. Nobody broke my heart in case ur wondering, i just hate them and i dont know how to like them i want to but their fake nature is preventing me.

We don't need you to like us.
Simply become gay.
Afterall, wetin "consign" us? grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op I was once like u,until I went for my NYSC. Bros I fell in love (it was mutual), though I didn't date her because of dat misogynist mentality, but I suffered emotionally and saw reasons with adam 4 eating d forbidden fruit. Op u're right. D true nature of every woman is pretence.
My advise; don't hate women, but don't give a fvck abt dem, dey are problem carriers, adam was living in peace, until eve come spoil every tin......but love bad sha(1st one o), am happy I have recovered frm it.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by tpiander: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingRaoul:
Girls are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them

i just hate them and i dont know how to like them.

You should seek help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Few Things We Wish Our Boyfriend Knew :P / We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.