Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60475 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Romeo3(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
But se un isn't even fine himself. How can someone who has been using the same picture from 2004 call someone else ugly? Those who have seen his most recent pics know what I mean.

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by MadCow1: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
TroyJay1: the funny thing is that ogugua is probably making more cash than the boys bashing her here. someone from twitter said she's got a different job and her own apartment, paid for by herself. seaweed is probably using his mom's phone as his airtime don finish

grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
Caracta:

Lol

#off topic

I remember when you were chasing Ogugua. How time flies and changes. I still remember that thread. You had (or have) a thing for her. Eeyah. grin

I've never had anything for Ogugua and I swear it. I was catching my fun then.
What do you have to say of dyt, Idowuogbo, and now berem. I taunt them to have a laugh.

Ogugua cross my path when she came in defense of my artillery bombardment of that Australian orangu-tan.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow I love the information am downloading! Tell me more. Btw who seun Don F before?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Romeo3(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Khalessi: Wow I love the information am downloading! Tell me more. Btw who seun Don F before?
depends on the F. F can also be for Fap.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
TroyJay1: the funny thing is that ogugua is probably making more cash than the boys bashing her here. someone from twitter said she's got a different job and her own apartment, paid for by herself. seaweed is probably using his mom's phone as his airtime don finish
this wasn't necessary
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Dygeasy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
SeaGold:

What is the issue on ground my friend. Sometime past forum members use monikers like "daft idowuogbo" and it was cool until recently when the administrator introduce the MENTION function. In this regard, if a member call out another member like idowuogbo, the account holder might not really get the mention until the compound phrase is used. Now to solve that disparity, he introduced the present system to enhance efficiency. What is really your problem?
Seriously your _stupidity fails to entertain me. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by lebesgue(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
This thread sweet o no be small. grin grin grin grin However, once Seun swoops in and deletes this thread, most people will soon forget about this incident. But Seun no get any game jare. Eyebrow Chaser? Ewoo. Wetin be that?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Naijacitizen(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem:
"I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the
paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the world cup fixtures
culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!
The jiggery pokery of FIFA in fixing Brazil and Germany is a veritable bugaboo
that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homosapiens.
The perfidy and mendacity of all the apparatchic of sports suzerainty is not
only repugnant but also insalubrious.
I said to myself after the 1-7 demolition of Brazil by Germany: what an
anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the
sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this
machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the confederation? With this state
of affairs, i dare say that Brazilian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua
with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable
cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious."

Hon Patrick Patrick Obahiagbon on The Brazil Vs Germany Match.

Dear Berem, which Dictionary wey fit go see for BOKABULARI?
Abeg my head wey pain am.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
SeaGold:

I've never had anything for Ogugua and I swear it. I was catching my fun then.
What do you have to say of dyt, Idowuogbo, and now berem. I taunt them to have a laugh.

Ogugua cross my path when she came in defense of my artillery bombardment of that Australian orangu-tan.
thunder fire you for mentioning my name! You're not even ashamed of taunting women on this forum and you're proud to say it.

yeye boy! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Naijacitizen:

Dear Berem, which Dictionary wey fit go see for BOKABULARI?
Abeg my head wey pain am.
Alhaji ina uni? Barka da Azumi. grin cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Romeo3: and you are a myopic inconsequential discombobulated bugaboo. Imagine insulting people on a thread who are concerned about their privacy on nairaland. First we woke up and _stupid numbers have been added to our usernames, now the admin alters profiles and deactivates them at whim and you still talk poo

The mod should just delete and ban this Mr. Obaighehon or whatever for the contravention of civic ethics and public decorum.
bokoslayer:

May God bless your Papa, Mama, Aunties, Uncles, Exes, Booty Calls, Future Booty calls, Girlfriend, Potential Girlfriends etc

I don't know Seun is into geeks with braces. Just like you, I believe he can do better. Apologies to geeks in the house, no offense meant.

So Na woman mata dey cause quanta?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Romeo3(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem: thunder fire you for mentioning my name! You're not even ashamed of taunting women on this forum and you're proud to say it.

yeye boy! angry angry
calling him a boy is an insult to all boys. He is 41. With a nose so big you wonder if he's trying to suck up all the air in the room.

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem: thunder fire you for mentioning my name! You're not even ashamed of taunting women on this forum and you're proud to say it.

yeye boy! angry angry

After corrupting your bloodline with the infidels, this is the resultant outburst making you less a lady and more tilted supporter of APC like.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Romeo3: calling him a boy is an insult to all boys. He is 41. With a nose so big you wonder if he's trying to suck up all the air in the room.
don't mind the oloriburuku omo ale jati jati! He's one of those fools who will not give me breathing space in politics section.

Anu mpama!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Gboliwe: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nairaland has lost its flavor. cry

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Gboliwe: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
hansobuks:

Maybe You've been marked for extermination cheesy

You get beef with seun? grin
I don't know oooo! Maybe the bebe I am eyeing himself is also eyeing tongue
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Romeo3(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gboliwe: Nairaland has lost its flavor. cry
completely
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
SeaGold:

After corrupting your bloodline with the infidels, this is the resultant outburst making you less a lady and more tilted supporter of APC like.
ewu! If you don't face your front,I will turn this thread to be between me and you. You're lucky I have stopped giving attention to idiotts like you.
Oluku! You wan snatch another man babe. Na God go punish you and your entire generation!

Murrafucker!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah you never sleep?
Dygeasy: Seriously your _stupidity fails to entertain me. lipsrsealed

I hate to counter dependants cos I'm economically expandable to 2 in the university. So you see, I blame faceless forum for giving you the audacity.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Romeo3: calling him a boy is an insult to all boys. He is 41. With a nose so big you wonder if he's trying to suck up all the air in the room.
41 ke? He turned 50 last year na... dat seahorse is busy taunting women online, his mates are celebrating the birth of their grandchildren. Useless commodity

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by bokoslayer: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Imanuelle:

So Na woman mata dey cause quanta?

Yes ooo, I tire for the mata too o. I vex when I see say na one Red Bororo and a certain Sokoto Gudali wan dey fall Seun hand. I realized it was a vendetta against our in-house tech-guru when he was called out on twitter.

What happens on nairaland stays on nairaland. It is an anathema for anybody to make a spectacle of minor disagreements on nairaland in the cyberspace. It is absolutely ridiculous.

Nairaland is Seun's property, if you are not comfortable with that; go register a domain and create a better forum.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Naijacitizen(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem: Alhaji ina uni? Barka da Azumi. grin cheesy

Barkanki dai. Ya harkokin yau da kullum.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
softsparkyy: MzMariah you never sleep?
Sleep? my dear I dey enjoy this movie grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem: ewu! If you don't face your front,I will turn this thread to be between me and you. You're lucky I have stopped giving attention to idiotts like you.
Oluku! You wan snatch another man babe. Na God go punish you and your entire generation!

Murrafucker!!!
Iseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Romeo3: But se un isn't even fine himself. How can someone who has been using the same picture from 2004 call someone else ugly? Those who have seen his most recent pics know what I mean.
He is suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Idowuogbo sweets, i know I always come late, just gimme summary before I start to dey read am cheesy smiley wink

abeg, whish page did the real show start from?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Teespice(f): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Caracta

I want popcorn ooooo

Spreads foam. This drama would be interesting.

Thank God say exam don finish.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Naijacitizen:

Barkanki dai. Ya harkokin yau da kullum.
Alhamdulilah! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.