Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60474 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
alutacontinua: Idowuogbo sweets, i know I always come late, just gimme summary before I start to dey read am cheesy smiley wink

abeg, whish page did the real show start from?
https://www.nairaland.com/1794221/which-ladies-prefer-rich-cheat/23#24568481

Enjoy grin grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Romeo3(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
bokoslayer:

Yes ooo, I tire for the mata too o. I vex when I see say na one Red Bororo and a certain Sokoto Gudali wan dey fall Seun hand. I realized it was a vendetta against our in-house tech-guru when he was called out on twitter.

What happens on nairaland stays on nairaland. It is an anathema for anybody to make a spectacle of minor disagreements on nairaland in the cyberspace. It is absolutely ridiculous.

Nairaland is Seun's property, if you are not comfortable with that; go register a domain and create a better forum.
wait till he hacks your acct. Have you asked your god why he deleted a harmless profile pic because he was jealous? No, you haven't. So shut up.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Romeo3(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
41 ke? He turned 50 last year na... dat seahorse is busy taunting women online, his mates are celebrating the birth of their grandchildren. Useless commodity
we give up
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Imanuelle:

Obayaya was banned for reals?

Nne eh!!

ha banuru obayaya o wink
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Dygeasy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
SeaGold:

I hate to counter dependants cos I'm economically expandable to 2 in the university. So you see, I blame faceless forum for giving you the audacity.
Oya fix date, time and venue. I'll emphasize your level of _silliness to your face.

Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Teespice(f): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Any moderator or super mod who wants to resign should meet me to type resignation letters.

I detest the fact that they work so hard and yet they are not treated properly.

To be floor member sure me pass because I am not sure I can swallow half of the ill treatments.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi:
Muhehehehe. Balls define a man. You break it,u've broken the man. tongue

Chisos! This babe ehn!!!

grin grin

we get iron balls sha tongue
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by bokoslayer: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Romeo3: wait till he hacks your acct. Have you asked your god why he deleted a harmless profile pic because he was jealous? No, you haven't. So shut up.

Kiddo, the earlier people know that NL ain't their dad's property; the better for all of us.....
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Romeo3: calling him a boy is an insult to all boys. He is 41. With a nose so big you wonder if he's trying to suck up all the air in the room.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dygeasy: Oya fix date, time and venue. I'll emphasize your level of _silliness to your face.

Anuofia!

Wrestling bout or account balance profiling?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gboliwe: I don't know oooo! Maybe the bebe I am eyeing himself is also eyeing tongue
grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Romeo3(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
bokoslayer:

Kiddo, the earlier people know that NL ain't their dad's property; the better for all of us.....
does owning nl mean you should invade people's privacy cos of your _stupid jealousy? No it doesn't. So shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
bokoslayer:

Yes ooo, I tire for the mata too o. I vex when I see say na one Red Bororo and a certain Sokoto Gudali wan dey fall Seun hand. I realized it was a vendetta against our in-house tech-guru when he was called out on twitter.

What happens on nairaland stays on nairaland. It is an anathema for anybody to make a spectacle of minor disagreements on nairaland in the cyberspace. It is absolutely ridiculous.

Nairaland is Seun's property, if you are not comfortable with that; go register a domain and create a better forum.

Guy sharrap

6 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
hansobuks:

grin grin

we get iron balls sha tongue
Except seun,His own na nylon abi balloon balls.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
DumeloDumelo: Except seun,His own na nylon abi balloon balls.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Vivly(f): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Caracta: I see NL moderators and I see slaves. Honestly, my heart bleeds for them. I just don't get it. What could be wrong with your personal life that would make you carry NL matters on your head like crayfish? Especially when your boss spits on you anyhow.

Oh Lord, please save these ones from the e-shackles that have held them captive.
And Matthewbriggs is really fighting hard to be one.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
korm2me:
wow ,jumps up,!!! am very much available oooo. Mi Dom already dy crush on you since. Bt I am nt rich oo. Lol
lol I won't mind soaking ijebu garri with you sef cheesy because the love I have for u is outta planet earth grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Teespice(f): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Caracta: I see NL moderators and I see slaves. Honestly, my heart bleeds for them. I just don't get it. What could be wrong with your personal life that would make you carry NL matters on your head like crayfish? Especially when your boss spits on you anyhow.

Oh Lord, please save these ones from the e-shackles that have held them captive.

A loud amen.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Romeo3(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Vivly: And Matthewbriggs is really fighting hard to be one.
he'll be one soon. The admin likes such assmunchers

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by bokoslayer: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
hansobuks:

Guy sharrap

he-diot, get lost
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
manny4life:

Reading isn't application, the defining difference between both is putting what you've read to good use. As an esteemed member (so I like to think), yet a veteran, I'm yet to see Seun make managerial decisions without sentiments. In the core part of management, you have "Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling", controlling represents about 5%, while planning is about 55%. Seun controls more than he plans and you wonder why NL is a joke 10 years and counting...

I think Seun should be grateful to ALL his moderators who worked tirelessly (without pay) to bring NL to where it is today. Seun should be thankful to all his members for making NL lively. We made NL and not the other way around...

I will stop here, but please leave the garbage outside the door.

gbam u just made mah nightcheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Romeo3: calling him a boy is an insult to all boys. He is 41. With a nose so big you wonder if he's trying to suck up all the air in the room.

Idowuogbo, I beat killz hands down in the department of handsome.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Caracta(f): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
@ teespice, congrats o. Join me chop popcorn cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by bokoslayer: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Romeo3: does owning nl mean you should invade people's privacy cos of your _stupid jealousy? No it doesn't. So shut up.

Kiddo, you have the option to leave. If you feel your information (which I'm sure is worth nothing) has been tampered, you can go seek redress at the appropriate quarters.

Screaming expletives on nairaland won't do you any good or do you want Seun to be the judge in his own case? If you are aggrieved, kindly get a functioning brain and do the needful, anuofia
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
SeaGold:

But ogugua chose sexkillz tongue tongue tongue

quit the chest beating

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
SeaGold:

You are pathetic. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by MrRenaissance: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Classic ... as expected. Leaving the message to go after the messenger. The last thing I would do on Nl is to stoop so low to trade insults. Its beneath me... I don big pass that level. cheesy . Please attack my ideas ... challenge my thought process and engage my mind and watch me tear you down. wink

And for the record all your premise and conjectures are completely false. Very false... I couldn't help but chuckle at the degree of its error. cheesy

#Mathew Briggs

I attacked the messenger, which is you. We treat retàrds, with "whips" if advices can't work. I didn't attack the message cos it's baseless rants from the orfice of a nonsensical pseudo-intelligent wannabe!! Nigga, everything is not an avenue to spit your boring philosophical lame, migrane-inducing rants. We're talking of insurbordination of the highest order and you are mouthing off tripes you think everybody is interested to read.

Just because you are Matthew doesn't mean you should conjure Matthew-like epistle that makes no single sense!!

When dictator changed people's moniker without telling them first, you didn't speak out against that toutish act. How many times have Facebook or Twitter edited your name without you being notified? You are a dumbassified clown if you can't see the insultive acts meted to members who weeped about the oga's highhandedness. You didn't write an epistle about it. You stuck your head far up your asss and kept mute.

Now a lot of members aired their grievances on that thread and the oga banned only two lovers and removed their profile pics, thereby invading their privacy, yet you dyslexic spastic dimwitt with an IQ of pubic louse, didn't speak out!!

Now the aggrieved party came to speak against the slavery they're being subjected to, only for your lame asss to come up your looser-like rants about the owner frustrating them even more. You're the perfect example of an ídiot.

You can't stoop to any lower, than you already are! You're far lower than a gum on the ground. You're a fraud!! Weren't you preaching about bullying before the hackers attacked? But in your dyslexic state, you have forgotten about it and have supported bullying with your lame tripe. you nonentity!! To hell with your sanctimonious bullshitt you pathetic, moronic, bag of filth. GTFOH, your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!!

14 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lol, I have actually started pitying Se.un after reading through this thread.
Make una sori for am small na, he's very introverted that's why he keeps flopping like this when dealing with others.

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Danhumprey: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
AbuMikey: I don open 4 tabs, all for this thread cheesygrin
What's going on here,bro?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
bokoslayer:

Kiddo, you have the option to leave. If you feel your information (which I'm sure is worth nothing) has been tampered, you can go seek redress at the appropriate quarters.

Screaming expletives on nairaland won't do you any good or do you want Seun to be the judge in his own case? If you are aggrieved, kindly get a functioning brain and do the needful, anuofia

And where's the appropriate quarters?

Have you seen nairaland's terms and conditions?

Don't go looking, there's none.

So the only appropriate quarter I see is here
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Despicable humans with their insatiable attitudes. When nairaland went down, lot of you almost commit suicide cos life here sure pass for you. Seun should just throw his lappy into the lagoon let everyone rest Jare...grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Romeo3(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
bokoslayer:

the only person needing a functioning brain here is you. If the admin likes your gf too, he'll delete her profile pic as well, cos he's jealous. So shut up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.