Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband (2556 Views)

Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by fijiano202(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Before u start raining insults on me pls understand am not gay and my partner is a lady...during our early dating period she was the shy and quiet type.although she doesnt ask me for money or bill me for anything she needs i usually spend on her or give her money but for the past 4-5 months now i noticed she doesnt allow me to pay for anything i buy for myself or both of us...even when we go to movies bar or resturants shes always the one paying the bills even when we board a cab or enter buses..she bought almost everything in my house and also paid for my house rent...Shes taking the role of Boyfriend and making me feel like the Girlfriend in our relationship.i always thought shes been nice but now its getting too much..due to nigerians superstitions and diabolic beliefs i have gone to several pastors to pray cos my friends believe she has charmed me with juju..now am getting worried and losing my self-esteem,i love her and i dont wanna break up with her.pls how can i get my status and Mojo back as her BF
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by msporche(f): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Have you called and discussed this with her If yes, what was her response, if no, kindly sit her down and discuss the issue with her.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
What's the actually cause of alarm here - Because she's being too Nice?

You should thank God she isn't a gold digger. Discuss with her, there must be a reason to why she's doing all this.

Like your 3figure [size=1pt]salary[/size]
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by fijiano202(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ceasar1: What's the actually cause of alarm here - Because she's being too Nice?
You should thank God she isn't a gold digger. Discuss with her, there must be a reason to why she's doing all this.
Like your 3figure [size=1pt]salary[/size]
bro my salary is kinda ok to fed both of us and how can i explain this to her without making her feel unwanted
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Talk to her 'bout it
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by crackhaus: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
undecidedundecided
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by DelightedHepzy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na wah ooo. Can we exchange?.

9 Likes

Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Lily4star(f): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Guyyssssssssss, what the hell is all this?, if you don't spend they call you stingy and a gold-digger, not being a wife material, you spend they still complain you re assuming their responsibities, don't be surprised the babe is doing everything with her sincere heart while you are busy thinking otherwise.

Continue...
Daris God in everything we are doing,
This complain you are sharing on Nl,

4 Likes

Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Lovebond34(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
funny.....someone z askin wah d big deal?? In africa? Nigeria to be precise...m nt sayin its nt gud for a lady to support hr guy financially or in anyway...its gud buh nt wen its over done...cox u re making d man to fill insecure(self esteem)..nd mr man..ah will advice u try stopin hr by being a fast guy nd pay most of d bil..do it in a kind way..
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by kay9(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
I can't stop laughing... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by austine4real(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin grin she is just tooooooooooooo niceeeeeeeee grin cheesy
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Big4wig(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
She asks for money wahala,she doesn't ask wahala..i always say it dat Single doesn't mean lonely. Relationship doesn't mean happy."
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Men!! Never satisfied........ OP keep looking for trouble where there's none,the Lord is ur strength!!

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
fijiano202: Before u start raining insults on me pls understand am not gay and my partner is a lady...during our early dating period she was the shy and quiet type.although she doesnt ask me for money or bill me for anything she needs i usually spend on her or give her money but for the past 4-5 months now i noticed she doesnt allow me to pay for anything i buy for myself or both of us...even when we go to movies bar or resturants shes always the one paying the bills even when we board a cab or enter buses..she bought almost everything in my house and also paid for my house rent...Shes taking the role of Boyfriend and making me feel like the Girlfriend in our relationship.i always thought shes been nice but now its getting too much..due to nigerians superstitions and diabolic beliefs i have gone to several pastors to pray cos my friends believe she has charmed me with juju..now am getting worried and losing my self-esteem,i love her and i dont wanna break up with her.pls how can i get my status and Mojo back as her BF

I just checked your pix,you are handsome thats why she is doing all of that for you grin
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by fijiano202(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Odilafta:
I just checked your pix,you are handsome thats why she is doing all of that for you grin
thank you,oya clap for urself
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Lorlaahlozz: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Just wah some guys re looking for
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na wa for humans o, just talk to her
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
I know a lot of guys who would be quite comfortable having someone else pay their bills for a change. Anyways, they say different strokes for different folks.

But really I am finding it exceedingly difficult to believe your story because I know for a fact that if you are serious about paying, you would make deliberate effort to ensure you pay first.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Guys sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by fijiano202(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
striktlymi: I know a lot of guys who would be quite comfortable having someone else pay their bills for a change. Anyways, they say different strokes for different folks.
But really I am finding it exceedingly difficult to believe your story because I know for a fact that if you are serious about paying, you would make deliberate effort to ensure you pay first.
honestly i didnt take any offence to it until my friends start calling me the GF,peer pressure got me rethinking all she had paid for...
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Lily4star(f): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
fijiano202: honestly i didnt take any offence to it until my friends start calling me the GF,peer pressure got me rethinking all she had paid for...

Bro, like seriously stop allowing friends kill your relationship, the downfall for any relationship is when you start listening to friends, no matter what one does 'good or bad' people ll always talk, you don't ve to listen to nobody, just follow your mind, a matured relationship is when there's problem the guy and the girl sits down and talk about what they want and how they want things to be, you don't even need ask for anybody's opinion or listen to anyone, nobody was there when you two started, so why must anyone know when something is wrong?,

Bottomline: Act like a man and quit listening to what anyone has to say, nah for dia pocket, don't be surprise they ll tease you in your front and ll wish they had a girl like her at your back.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by tobiboss(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
^^^ you have said it all
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by bokoslayer: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
fijiano202: bro my salary is kinda ok to fed both of us and how can i explain this to her without making her feel unwanted

Tell her nooni smiley
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
fijiano202: honestly i didnt take any offence to it until my friends start calling me the GF,peer pressure got me rethinking all she had paid for...

Being influenced by your peers actually challenges the man in you and not the fact that a lady paid for your bills. If your story is true, I would advice that you do not concede to the pressures from your friends.

Don't get me wrong here, I agree 100% that it is a tad bit weird to have all your expenses taken care of by this lady. If I were in your shoes, I would feel rather uncomfortable with the whole arrangement but I will not make her feel uneasy by rejecting any help she may decide (on her own freewill) to render.

I will however make her feel appreciated for all that she has done and make her understand that, in as much as I appreciate her good gesture she should allow pay for some of the transactions or at least allow us share the expenses.
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by fijiano202(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
striktlymi:
Being influenced by your peers actually challenges the man in you and not the fact that a lady paid for your bills. If your story is true, I would advice that you do not concede to the pressures from your friends.
Don't get me wrong here, I agree 100% that it is a tad bit weird to have all your expenses taken care of by this lady. If I were in your shoes, I would feel rather uncomfortable with the whole arrangement but I will not make her feel uneasy by rejecting any help she may decide (on her own freewill) to render.
I will however make her feel appreciated for all that she has done and make her understand that, in as much as I appreciate her good gesture she should allow pay for some of the transactions or at least allow us share the expenses.
Thanks Boss i will try the one-on-one talk
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
striktlymi:

Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by MizMyColi(f): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Odilafta:

grin grin grin grin This thing you're saying......
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Chairbabe: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lily4star: Guyyssssssssss, what the hell is all this?, if you don't spend they call you stingy and a gold-digger, not being a wife material, you spend they still complain you re assuming their responsibities, don't be surprised the babe is doing everything with her sincere heart while you are busy thinking otherwise.

Continue...
Daris God in everything we are doing,
This complain you are sharing on Nl,
I tell you,they're insatiable,gosh! I tire joor angry
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Ariyke: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Big4wig: She asks for money wahala,she doesn't ask wahala..i always say it dat Single doesn't mean lonely. Relationship doesn't mean happy."
abi o
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by fijiano202(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: grin grin grin grin This thing you're saying......
talk ya own
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by Poly87(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
fijiano202: bro my salary is kinda ok to fed both of us and how can i explain this to her without making her feel unwanted
is she a working class? If yes, does she earn more than you? If not working, whats her source of money?
Re: HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband by ogawisdom(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
This must b happening in ur dreams, jst wake up to reality. This story can't b real lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship / Please Help Me (ladies Only) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.