Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship (2539 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
My gf can be so annoying atimes..... Instead of telling me whatever is troubling her mind, she puts up a moody attitude expecting me to detect the problem from her body language.
She is not dumb but it seems she prefers communicating with the body/sign language than saying it out. And I'm not that good at decoding this behaviour and most times it can be frustrating.
The relationship is almost on the brink due to this singular issue. She thinks I'm just being insensitive while I'm beginning to feel that she's creeping me out.
Recently She told me that her silence is saying a thousand words but I don't care to listen. And I replied " Do I look like a mind reader to you, if you have anything to say, go straight to the point".
If you are in this kind of relationship, how do you decode and understand her body language.
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Rapsainot(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'm in this type of relationship too cry , I think some comments will help me too

1 Like

Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Pamper,treat her like a goddess and watch her subconsciously saying all that is in her mind

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2014
edozie04:
Pamper,treat her like a goddess and watch her subconsciously saying all that is in her mind
You mean trick her into spilling the beans
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 17, 2014
yes ;Dyes
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 2:52am On Oct 17, 2014
helica:
yes ;Dyes
what do you mean by this.... As do you also indulge in this kinda acts
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2014
....Whats the essence of body language when I have mouth to speak the direct language......

...Ladies do it.....Yeah, I think I do it once in a blue moon......I always love speaking my mind.....I ll say whatever thats bugging my mind to my nigga....
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2014
Look op,it's not easy in that kinda relationship as it's.Ur gal is the shy type and therefore immature to me(sorry for that if offended),hence,if u see the following signs,take the following steps therefore:
1.When she puts on short/mini shirt to ur apartment,she needs hot s.ex.
2.When she rolls frm one direction of ur bed to another or she touches her stomach frequently,then she's hungry.
3.When she puts on a dirty cloth or probably a semi-torn cloth,she needs u to take her out for shopping.
4.When her hair itches her or it's rough or better still,when she packs it with a 'ruberring',it's unkept and as such u don't need a prophet to tell u what 2 do.
5.If she doesn't call u,or she usually sends u call me back sms,then u need to recharge her phone sometimes.

Lots more signs,these are just a few jare.
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by izaray(f): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2014
edozie04:
This guy is talking 4rm an experience i guess!
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Exactly
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
izaray:
This guy is talking 4rm an experience i guess!
Sure
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by izaray(f): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
edozie04:
Sure
U try den!
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Swizdoe:
what do you mean by this.... As do you also indulge in this kinda acts
yes sometimes I just don't know how to express myself. u are suppose to know wen she is not happy with u, so all u have to do is play with her ask her why she is acting that and she will tell u everything u need to know.
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
helica:
yes sometimes I just don't know how to express myself. u are suppose to know wen she is not happy with u, so all u have to do is play with her ask her why she is acting that and she will tell u everything u need to know.
I get your point...... But the moment she's is unhappy with me is actually the hardest time to find out what the problem
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
edozie04:
Exactly
Thanks bro
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
ebenezer4o2:
Look op,it's not easy in that kinda relationship as it's.Ur gal is the shy type and therefore immature to me(sorry for that if offended),hence,if u see the following signs,take the following steps therefore:
2.When she rolls frm one direction of ur bed to another or she touches her stomach frequently,then she's hungry.
3.When she puts on a dirty cloth or probably a semi-torn cloth,she needs u to take her out for shopping.
4.When her hair itches her or it's rough or better still,when she packs it with a 'ruberring',it's unkept and as such u don't need a prophet to tell u what 2 do.
5.If she doesn't call u,or she usually sends u call me back sms,then u need to recharge her phone sometimes.

Lol..... Bros e never reach this stage
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:
....Whats the essence of body language when I have mouth to speak the direct language......

...Ladies do it.....Yeah, I think I do it once in a blue moon......I always love speaking my mind.....I ll say whatever thats bugging my mind to my nigga....
Yes it varies among the ladies but her behaviour is becoming too much.... What do you think a guy in this situation should do
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Lol..... Bros e never reach this stage

Which stage e don come reach then?Besides,if u never see any of the above signs,u never start 2 date in that relationship @all as u talk say she be the quite type of gal.Maybe u people are still ordinary friends then I guess!
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by adepiero: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Women who prefer body language to verbal communication are shy and always need their spouse to force words out of their mouth.

In a case such as this, all you need do is very little.
Try to calm her down and make her feel comfortable, do not nag or shout at her for her behavior as this will aggravate her mood, pamper her and play wild guessing games to figure out the problem and when she is tired and feels you sincerely want to know, then she'll open up.

All she needs is your attention and playing MUTE always work fine for ladies.
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
ebenezer4o2:

Which stage e don come reach then?Besides,if u never see any of the above signs,u never start 2 date in that relationship @all as u talk say she be the quite type of gal.Maybe u people are still ordinary friends then I guess!
nope we are not ordinary friends.. She's not that dumb... I've not experienced 3 and 4...... Insead of wearing dirty cloths or packing her hair, she puts up a sad countenance instead of telling me what's wrong
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
Women who prefer body language to verbal communication are shy and always need their spouse to force words out of their mouth.

In a case such as this, all you need do is very little.
Try to calm her down and make her feel comfortable, do not nag or shout at her for her behavior as this will aggravate her mood, pamper her and play wild guessing games to figure out the problem and when she is tired and feels you sincerely want to know, then she'll open up.

All she needs is your attention and playing MUTE always work fine for ladies.
Tanks bro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by adepiero: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Tanks bro
am glad I could be of help
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by adepiero: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
ebenezer4o2:

Bros! ur encyclopedia is meant for hungry girls(No offence intended) but how can a girl be rolling on the bed and you assume she is hungry! what happened to menstrual crams and must one experience all this your signs to know you are in a relationship? the answer is capital NO!!!

Follow the the comments, it might be helpful to you too
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Confession14(f): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Swizdoe:

And all this is about getting the beans? How i wish a lady could just remove the beans and place it on your bed like a signpost so that u will stop seeing her just as someone with beans and start learning to appreciate her as a person and reciprocate all that she feels for u and and how she holds u in high esteem. Taking an analogue from the book of life " seek her first and every other thing about her shall be added unto u" Its a pity when gentlemen spend time hunting beans. No matter how much beans you colonise,you cant even finish it all my dear...life is a turnaround and your daughter or grand daughter will be born. Dont let the chase for beans darken the good person you were meant to be.
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Confession14(f): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
edozie04:
Exactly
oh like seriously! I need a glass of water...am choking!!! ;>
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by luckybaddest(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Oohhhh guy is true cos I gat one also but still no matter what I gat her tricked to open up cos for me no matter how high d IQ of the girl we still be the best. Na God give us
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 3:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Confession14:
And all this is about getting the beans? How i wish a lady could just remove the beans and place it on your bed like a signpost so that u will stop seeing her just as someone with beans and start learning to appreciate her as a person and reciprocate all that she feels for u and and how she holds u in high esteem. Taking an analogue from the book of life " seek her first and every other thing about her shall be added unto u" Its a pity when gentlemen spend time hunting beans. No matter how much beans you colonise,you cant even finish it all my dear...life is a turnaround and your daughter or grand daughter will be born. Dont let the chase for beans darken the good person you were meant to be.
Cut me some slack woman........ Its obvious you can't comprehend what I meant by that sentence cause you are saying a different thing entirely....... Am very sure it was the word "trick" that got you on heat........... *modified*
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Rapsainot(m): 3:44am On Oct 19, 2014
ebenezer4o2:

I don't think this is the body language op is talking about.... If I'm not wrong op, some language like I'd she's angry, distressed blah blah blah
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Rapsainot(m): 3:45am On Oct 19, 2014
ebenezer4o2:

Bros you're dating a glutton!!!!
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Confession14(f): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Swizdoe:
....... Am very sure it was the word "trick" that got you on heat........... And dragging my unborn daughter and granddaughter into this derogatory remark shows how uncouth you are
Its such a gud thing that u urself refer to the word that might have made me spark...well sorry if the word granddaughter and the likes annoyed u ok...actually the "you" i used is the plural...i was writing to men in general but i quote u cos ur questions got the disturbing idea some men takes to plunge into a girls life...sorry that it sounded personal. Lastly am not a saint but the word uncouth does not fit anywhere in my life if u knew me in person...happy sunday
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Confession14:
Its such a gud thing that u urself refer to the word that might have made me spark...well sorry if the word granddaughter and the likes annoyed u ok...actually the "you" i used is the plural...i was writing to men in general but i quote u cos ur questions got the disturbing idea some men takes to plunge into a girls life...sorry that it sounded personal. Lastly am not a saint but the word uncouth does not fit anywhere in my life if u knew me in person...happy sunday
Happy sunday to you too...... All I meant was trying to devise means to make her open up to me and nothing else..... About the word 'uncouth', am sorry about that. Imma edit it straightaway.... Stay blessed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals / How Can A Man Rape His Wife / 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.