Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138041 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
princelybliss: Eragon
Pls wah's dis? Male or female? Ow old? Wld luv to knw mor abt dis dog
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by princelybliss: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Caucasian dog, it's a male and it's 3years old
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
I knw say na cauc, jst dah av neva cin dah kinda color and dah size b4

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by princelybliss: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
D size shock me too, but I get teller one than that one
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
princelybliss: D size shock me too, but I get teller one than that one
really? Can u share d pix of dah one? And furthermore, where did u get dis ur dog? And ow's it's temperament?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Ellylace(f): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2014
princelybliss: Eragon
Awwww....so cuuuuute!! cheesy.... Would've posted pics of my Chloe..but she's gone now...She was a Coton de Tulear..the pretty extension of me..I still miss her.. embarassed

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by princelybliss: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Temperament low but attacks if beaten by stick shall. Like dominating other dogs maybe due to size don't really know, eragon was a gift to me from Russian and the others from Abuja n jos in Nigeria.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2014
princelybliss: Temperament low but attacks if beaten by stick shall. Like dominating other dogs maybe due to size don't really know, eragon was a gift to me from Russian and the others from Abuja n jos in Nigeria.
Omo mehn! Ur ous na zoo ooo, no one dares cum without a serious invite grin

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by princelybliss: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes o☺. My dad condition me, the day they bit anybody am dead, meaning them go kill them..
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2014
princelybliss: Yes o☺. My dad condition me, the day they bit anybody am dead, meaning them go kill them..
Eyah.. buh dey are really cute sha. Ow many males and ow many females?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by princelybliss: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2014
3male n 2 females
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2014
princelybliss: 3male n 2 females
Owkay...
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2014
princelybliss: Yes o☺. My dad condition me, the day they bit anybody am dead, meaning them go kill them..
Instead of killing them when they bite someone, you should sell them on Nairaland. Some people need big dogs that bite. Not me, though!

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Seun:
Instead of killing them when they bite someone, you should sell them on Nairaland. Some people need big dogs that bite. Not me, though!
Lols! U dey fear ni?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by princelybliss: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes na, those dog took years to bring up, N dey even fetch me money self

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by coobboy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is this dog a full bred male rottweiler 2years?

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Djdamian(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

One of the reasons my pups are not cheap, I have excellent bloodline and I won't sell to just anybody for the name of making money. Few people know it's worth and I don't care.

do u av a malinois dog for sale?...pls i really need one
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Seun:

Seun, am suggesting that you create a subsection in the Pets Section here. It will serve as Ads section for buying and selling of pets and other pet related transactions. The Pet section is not a bit arranged. Its an opinion though
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
himkers:

Seun, am suggesting that you create a subsection in the Pets Section here. It will serve as Ads section for buying and selling of pets and other pet related transactions. The Pet section is not a bit arranged. Its an opinion though

And sellers must include price.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2014
himkers: Seun, am suggesting that you create a subsection in the Pets Section here. It will serve as Ads section for buying and selling of pets and other pet related transactions. The Pet section is not a bit arranged. Its an opinion though
We feel that it may be premature to split the section for now. This is from intuition based on our years of experience in managing the forum.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Djdamian:

do u av a malinois dog for sale?...pls i really need one

Not at the moment. What is your budget i might help you to get one.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
oluomoadebayo: Not at the moment. What is your budget i might help you to get one.
Do you import proven adult dogs too? Would they be more expensive? How much? Should we create a new thread to discuss this?

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Seun:
Do you import proven adult dogs too? Would they be more expensive? How much? Should we create a new thread to discuss this?

Yes I can import any age and price depends on where the dog is coming from, quality of the dog and breed.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Getting this bitch for a friend from Czech republic !

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by wrench: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin Bobby

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tracybee(f): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Luv the pics guys...makes me want to get a dog
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mettal: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2014
Heavy Rain's Abubakar, 55 days.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kristal4eva(f): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2014
candy had eight puppies recently, Snow is a female, caucasian and Gold a male boerboel....
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by boseikuejamuwa(f): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Meet Molly,my 4months old samoyad Puppy. She is playful,naughty and fun 2 be with. I love her tho she pissess me off @ times

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by arcbay(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2014
oluomoadebayo: Getting this bitch for a friend from Czech republic !

Please upload the picture of this naughty lady when she got to naija...
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2014
arcbay:

Please upload the picture of this naughty lady when she got to naija...

Will definitely do but I have 2 new ones and will upload later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?