Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138209 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by withyhu: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Chelsea...she's 5years old..

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by promise2020(m): 6:01am On Aug 12, 2014
my loyal friend marshal

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mex22: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2014
My boy 7months.***neapolitan mastiff

6 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
3 month.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by whitebrown(f): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
My male Sumo & female Zinhle

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by texasbullet(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Jack and jolly both 9months and 1and half years respectively

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
cayenne, pedigree GSD
first @early 2months
second @2months and...
third @3months

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Zocken: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Here's Arnold. GSD. could the experts confirm if it's a full breed? was told he was born 2nd November, 2013. picture taken in early May 2014, making it 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
Zocken: Here's Arnold. GSD. could the experts confirm if it's a full breed? was told he was born 2nd November, 2013. picture taken in early May 2014, making it 6 months.

Wow I love everything in the picture, the dog, car and the house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Meet Ferra from Romania .

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
princelybliss: Yes na, those dog took years to bring up, N dey even fetch me money self
. U're a liar,those dogs belongs 2 a friend! Crown kennels @ akure. U can check d name on facebook. D dog u calld eragon is called boris,d black 1 is called ceaser n she jst littered. D other 1 is regan.

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kizitonwogu(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
My dog's Name is ROSE, a 9 months old Samoyed, she is the model at the cover page of my new book.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by davidGod: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
apexviper: . U're a liar,those dogs belongs 2 a friend! Crown kennels @ akure. U can check d name on facebook. D dog u calld eragon is called boris,d black 1 is called ceaser n she jst littered. D other 1 is regan.
. I also know those dogs,I wonder y ppl wud lie abt wat isn't their's,jst 2 get ppl's approval. Shame on u princleybliss.

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by deltateam: 1:27am On Aug 25, 2014
adewasco2k:

Why should I lie? I have his cert here if you doubt it....he is about 4 months approximately 5 months now.

Its possible.GSD grow fast.The guy is probably used to local breed.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by deltateam: 1:32am On Aug 25, 2014
apexviper: . U're a liar,those dogs belongs 2 a friend! Crown kennels @ akure. U can check d name on facebook. D dog u calld eragon is called boris,d black 1 is called ceaser n she jst littered. D other 1 is regan.

BUSTED.

5 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by DRealGeesam(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2014
princelybliss: Temperament low but attacks if beaten by stick shall. Like dominating other dogs maybe due to size don't really know, eragon was a gift to me from Russian and the others from Abuja n jos in Nigeria.
Your dogs are so magnificent. Esp eragon
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by DRealGeesam(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2014
davidGod: . I also know those dogs,I wonder y ppl wud lie abt wat isn't their's,jst 2 get ppl's approval. Shame on u princleybliss.
What?!
So it aint his?
I think it is best princleybliss answers to this now. If true, that is so bad of him

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2014
I just hope this isn't true but if it is, i can't imagine what runs through some people's mind and why on earth will you do this While we were all praising him for having good dogs, he would be feeling like what exactly
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Akunyun: I just hope this isn't true but if it is, i can't imagine what runs through some people's mind and why on earth will you do this While we were all praising him for having good dogs, he would be feeling like what exactly

I don't know why you are praising him self, can't you see the dog is scared by docking his tail?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
My troublesome team.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I don't know why you are praising him self, can't you see the dog is scared by docking his tail?
I did notice that when I later went to flip through the pix after he was busted oooo, He even claims to have a pet blog called Princedog's world or so. People have long lost the fear God in them mehn!!! + How old are these your Maligators?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2014
My Hot Naevia @ 6 months... grin

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Akunyun: My Hot Naevia @ 6 months... grin
your dog is really growing fast and healthy , keep the diet coming. what do you feed her anyway?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Mckandre: your dog is really growing fast and healthy , keep the diet coming. what do you feed her anyway?
I feed her enough Chicken/Beef/Fish/egg with either rice, spag or indomie to be sure of what she's taking.... I don't do dry foods nor canned food.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Akunyun:
I did notice that when I later went to flip through the pix after he was busted oooo, He even claims to have a pet blog called Princedog's world or so. People have long lost the fear God in them mehn!!! + How old are these your Maligators?

2.5 and 1 years.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by johnwizey: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
One nairalander has been busted. More to come

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kingk(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
My dog name is Bobby

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by princebergz(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2014
princelybliss: Eragon

you've been owned bozo! Eragon ko Baygon ni... oniro omo ale
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Slyr0x: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2014
princebergz:

you've been owned bozo! Eragon ko Baygon ni... oniro omo ale

grin grin grin grin
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 27, 2014
mehn....you guys wanna make me go get a dog!! though I've always loved them. we used to av b4.

oluomoadebayo I've been noticing you even on some other threads..u love malinois so much!!! you don't av or like any other breed?

whaaatttt?!!! shocked

princelybliss that's a disgustingly shameful thing to do. If I were you I'll just deactivate my nl account..cos this disgrace too much. grin I no fit be you sef God forbid!
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2014
walker will be 4 months 30th of this month

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
booqee: mehn....you guys wanna make me go get a dog!! though I've always loved them. we used to av b4.

oluomoadebayo I've been noticing you even on some other threads..u love malinois so much!!! you don't av or like any other breed?

whaaatttt?!!! shocked

princelybliss that's a disgustingly shameful thing to do. If I were you I'll just deactivate my nl account..cos this disgrace too much. grin I no fit be you sef God forbid!

Yes I love Mali and gsd buts it's hard to get a good gsd so I based my breed on the best working dog.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.