Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138267 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tdayof(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2014
oluomoadebayo: My troublesome team.
how old
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2014
tdayof:
how old

2.5 and 1 years.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tdayof(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
mayorall: walker will be 4 months 30th of this month
check this out @ oluomoadebayo 4months z it possible.. oga mayorall just asking ni o
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
tdayof:
check this out @ oluomoadebayo 4months z it possible.. oga mayorall just asking ni o

Lolz. Oga seun even knows I dont have two dogs. Na me and my walker cheesy
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tdayof(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
mayorall:

Lolz. Oga seun even knows I dont have two dogs. Na me and my walker cheesy
jeez almost 4months its big O. what r u feeding it?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
tdayof:
remember it's gsd you're looking at. I didn't question him Cos he's gsd is just like mine. meet cayenne, she just made 4months yesterday

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tdayof(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mckandre: remember it's gsd you're looking at. I didn't question him Cos he's gsd is just like mine. meet cayenne, she just made 4months yesterday
what r u feeding him?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tdayof(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mckandre: remember it's gsd you're looking at. I didn't question him Cos he's gsd is just like mine. meet cayenne, she just made 4months yesterday
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
My 3 month old boy.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
The ears of this your puppy can catch enough network for a whole city mehn! grin

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
oluomoadebayo: My 3 month old boy.

His name is Eti-salat I guess.

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
tdayof:
jeez almost 4months its big O. what r u feeding it?

Boss. Its Arion Dog food o. 15KG is #8500. My monthly home allowance goes to Walker. The balance is for her medicals
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tdayof(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2014
mayorall:

Boss. Its Arion Dog food o. 15KG is #8500. My monthly home allowance goes to Walker. The balance is for her medicals
loool... e z doing d food work na... where can I get it?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Akunyun: The ears of this your puppy can catch enough network for a whole city mehn! grin

Yea you are right.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Evening guys. I've got a 60 year old tortoise that was attacked and d shell was brutally broken. He's bleeding badly, pls any vet in d hus should help me out pls! I don't want him to die.... He saw d civil war o! Thanks y'all. Send me a msg or tweet @crimpson4 or bbm: 2ab313a7 pls pls guys. Thanks in advance.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Apitch(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
It's like saying u have a woman in labor, what will u do?
Oga look for the nearest vet around, it's an emergency
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
kingk: My dog name is Bobby
that look like a toy
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
crimpson4: Evening guys. I've got a 60 year old tortoise that was attacked and d shell was brutally broken. He's bleeding badly, pls any vet in d hus should help me out pls! I don't want him to die.... He saw d civil war o! Thanks y'all. Send me a msg or tweet @crimpson4 or bbm: 2ab313a7 pls pls guys. Thanks in advance.
Contact a vet and pls upload some pictures of your injured pet so we'll know that you're not trolling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by DRealGeesam(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
crimpson4: Evening guys. I've got a 60 year old tortoise that was attacked and d shell was brutally broken. He's bleeding badly, pls any vet in d hus should help me out pls! I don't want him to die.... He saw d civil war o! Thanks y'all. Send me a msg or tweet @crimpson4 or bbm: 2ab313a7 pls pls guys. Thanks in advance.
Pictures pls
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Pictures pls
will do tomorrow.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
here's d pix of the tortoise. I've got a vet now. Tnx.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by jimmyjerry07(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Meet Tasha 14 weeks old and Bobby 6 weeks respectively

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Pronmix(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Meet Patra (2months) and Baron(2 years &4 months)

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pronmix: Meet Patra (2months) and Baron(2 years &4 months)
Baron is awesome. I love his elegantly curvy head and his proud tail. I often fantasise about getting a Rott with a tail like his and erect ears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Pronmix(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Seun:
Baron is awesome. I love his elegantly curvy head and his proud tail. I often fantasise about getting a Rott with erect ears.
Rotts are quite handful. Are there Rotts with fully erect ears?

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pronmix: Rotts are quite handful. Are there Rotts with fully erect ears?
Nope. They don't exist outside my imagination. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Pronmix(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Seun: Nope. They don't exist outside my imagination. undecided
Lol! grin

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by remmer56(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
mex22: My boy 7months

bros, what breed is he?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Dango

10 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by havilla(f): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2014
my six year old Lhasa, so pampered and spoilt!

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Bobbieydeey: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
What kind of dog is this anyone...SEUN HELP

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by aguizm(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Meet my beauty Radio.She will be 4 months old on the 4th of did month.Please house I also would want to know how pure she is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.