Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31271 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
MiguelMi6: Hey people,missed all of you.Hezron sends his heart to all of you,especially,Masonkz,Gudintent and GSking.What happened to this forum?a lot of deleted comments,how come?Who is Cyrus and why is he hitting on me?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks a whole lot Miguel. Miss him a lot here too.

Apparently you weren't aware of the hacking that took place in Nairaland thereby resulting to huge loss of data. All the same, welcome back bro.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 1:07am On Jul 13, 2014
masonkz:

Apparently you weren't aware of the hacking that took place in Nairaland thereby resulting to huge loss of data. All the same, welcome back bro.
Imagine Reddit being hacked.Almost everything goes missing in Nigeria now.
Cyrus is naughty,he didn't leave anything out of his mails,his mails are funny,nice guy I guess.

Masonkz,how's your fiance and hope love is still in the waters?

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2014
MiguelMi6: Imagine Reddit being hacked.Almost everything goes missing in Nigeria now.
Cyrus is naughty,he didn't leave anything out of his mails,his mails are funny,nice guy I guess.

Cyrus mailed you?

aaaaarrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh, where the hell is he BTW?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2014
And I miss Hezron too cry

So it wasn't just a nairaland hacking? reddit too? wow!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2014
MiguelMi6: Hey people,missed all of you.Hezron sends his heart to all of you,especially,Masonkz,Gudintent and GSking.What happened to this forum?a lot of deleted comments,how come?Who is Cyrus and why is he hitting on me?
You're cute and I like you simple.Come here you need a hug tongue

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2014
masonkz:

I had to do it before you do grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2014
MiguelMi6: Imagine Reddit being hacked.Almost everything goes missing in Nigeria now.

Trust me Miguel,Nigeria is paradise for missing people,missing money and missing things.

Yeah,Yeah,am naughty but I wasn't nasty,don't forget I have a 9"dickk if you want it grin undecided tongue

I assumed Masonkz was single
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2014
GSKing:

Cyrus mailed you?

grin
We are in ds together,u told me,PM d dude and I did.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
CyrusLevi: We are in ds together,u told me,PM d dude and I did.

Dude, you and who? i remember i added a disclaimer underneath that post which read "i nor send you o"

grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
CyrusLevi: Trust me Miguel,Nigeria is paradise for missing people,missing money and missing things.

Yeah,Yeah,am naughty but I wasn't nasty,don't forget I have a 9"dickk if you want it grin undecided tongue

@bolded, oh please, you don't follow his diary?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
GSKing:

Dude, you and who? i remember i added a disclaimer underneath that post which read "i nor send you o"

grin

Okay,now am informed too grin.

Thanks for the headsup.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
GSKing:

@bolded, oh please, you don't follow his diary?
I need to do that now.

Was actually reading Hezron's diary,that diary is so on point.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
I read Masonkz diary,it was on point as well.

I did notice sometn,Masonkz and Hezron are die-hards.

BTW,I love Pentatonix as well Masonkz.Dy're explosive.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
www.gaystarnews.com/article/conservative-christian-us-college-expels-lesbian-student130714
This is just cruel and mean,just a semester left to graduate,that school won't get a free pass,trust petitions.

www.gaystarnews.com/article/watch-laverne-cox-empowering-john-legend-music-video-you-i130714
Trans is the new gay grin grin grin

www.gaystarnews.com/article/every-gay-and-bi-man-should-be-hiv-drugs-says-world-health-organization110714
WHO is high on weed,this is an insult,but yeah,d world should listen to dm.

www.gaystarnews.com/article/anti-gay-church-leader-finds-congregation-zero-first-service110714
She's Nigerian,a redeemed pastor.something captivating,RCCG accepts that science may have an explanation for being gay but it's not an excuse according to them.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
CyrusLevi: Trust me Miguel,Nigeria is paradise for missing people,missing money and missing things.

You really are naughty.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
GSKing:

Cyrus mailed you?

grin
He did,he's adorable,just that he's too naughty.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
MiguelMi6: You really are naughty.
I sure am Miguel love.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
MiguelMi6: He did,he's adorable,just that he's too naughty.
Hmm,tell me more.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by nanalicious: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
may God have mercy on this generation. the bible is complete, the prophesies are begining to manifest, imagine some people, sane people (as they claim to be) openly supporting something as filty as gayism /gay rights?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 1:51am On Jul 15, 2014
CyrusLevi: I sure am Miguel love.
Boundaries Cyrus Am not yours tongue
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 1:52am On Jul 15, 2014
CyrusLevi: Hmm,tell me more.
Yes you are.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 1:54am On Jul 15, 2014
nanalicious: may God have mercy on this generation. the bible is complete, the prophesies are begining to manifest, imagine some people, sane people (as they claim to be) openly supporting something as filty as gayism /gay rights?
don't you guys get tired of being so anti-gay always on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2014
MiguelMi6: Boundaries Cyrus Am not yours tongue
kissDon't make a man cry please.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2014
MiguelMi6: Yes you are.
I love you more.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by jorges1(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2014
CyrusLevi: kissDon't make a man cry please.
Miguel, this love na by force oo. Xup @CyrusLevi

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
MiguelMi6: don't you guys get tired of being so anti-gay always on this forum.

It's a nigerian thing.just see nigeria and nigerians as Europe in d 17th century cry

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
jorges1:
Miguel, this love na by force oo. Xup @CyrusLevi
Wats up.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
I can see you@Beryl
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
CyrusLevi: I can see you@Beryl

Hey buddy wassup,I can see ur winning with Miguel.I've been really busy but always pop in to check .
All d best.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
beryl04:

Hey buddy wassup,I can see ur winning with Miguel.I've been really busy but always pop in to check .
All d best.
Lol grin grin grin.Nice having ya presence around bro.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
CyrusLevi: You're cute and I like you simple.Come here you need a hug tongue

You're obviously obsessed. lol

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2014

Masonkz,how's your fiance and hope love is still in the waters ?

My boyfriend you mean..he's fine, and ever so lovely! Although I'm having some few challenges, but just don't wanna dwell on them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) / Tonto Dike Churchill Vs Dabota Lawson: Who Nailed It Better With This Hairstyle? / Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.