Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31275 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
goshap: wud'nt be needn it,but plz do send da pampers any size ,ma i sell 'em *quick buckz*.

-ma d.icks still waitn for u o,sweet heart dnt leave me waitn.
of course you need it, don't be shy. Your arseholle must be as wide as a pit latrine now due to constant backdoor intercourse. A good diaper like pampers would help to hold the shitt in place.

Did you say your dick? Lol, do you have a dick lol
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
CyrusLevi: Am sure you remember the size of your brother's ass from when you last saw it.

That should do,now u know he's partner's ass size.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
CyrusLevi: Am sure you remember the size of your brother's ass from when you last saw it.

That should do,now u know he's partner's ass size.
nahhh, our blood is too pure to produce filth.

you are filth
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
beryl04:

Na only u waka come?
Now share that hate sis,no gay thread is complete without u and ur squad.
Welcome ,now ,what have u got to say?
berylyn404, its nice to see you have reduced that your sharp mouth, good, keep it up. Its better you are not even heard atal. Just chilax in your hiding with your boko haram gay arsse partner, view gay themed topics only and log out. Cheers.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
firstEVA: of course you need it, don't be shy. Your arseholle must be as wide as a pit latrine now due to constant backdoor intercourse. A good diaper like pampers would help to hold the shitt in place.

Did you say your dick? Lol, do you have a dick lol
i guess ur rit, aint got a dick for a any lady,but for you anyting goes baby. so guessn yea ive got a dick for u, and u only.

nay moi i no way btm or vs

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
goshap: i guess ur rit, aint got a dick for a any lady,but for you anyting goes baby. so guessn yea ive got a dick for u, and u only.

nay moi i no way btm or vs
your sexual attraction to same sex i.e a man like you, will definitely make you less of a man I.e a dickless piece of shitt. Mother nature cannot lie.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
firstEVA: berylyn404, its nice to see you have reduced that your sharp mouth, good, keep it up. Its better you are not even heard atal. Just chilax in your hiding with your boko haram gay arsse partner, view gay themed topics only and log out. Cheers.

Hahahaha am beginning to like this girl.
Well, I can see u too has reduced ur venom but not exactly d hate.one step at a time dear.
Now,what do u say about the topic at hand,remember take ur time and let it come out naturally...
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
beryl04:

Hahahaha am beginning to like this girl.
Well, I can see u too has reduced ur venom but not exactly d hate.one step at a time dear.
Now,what do u say about the topic at hand,remember take ur time and let it come out naturally...
its have not has. You are welcome
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Who is in the House?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
firstEVA: its have not has. You are welcome

Thanks sweerie for d correction.I always know dat deep down sumtin good can come outa ya.

Say something about d topic no matter how despicable...

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
GSKing: Who is in the House?
We're all here,u should be watching soccer.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
firstEVA: your sexual attraction to same sex i.e a man like you, will definitely make you less of a man I.e a dickless piece of shitt. Mother nature cannot lie.

Neanderthals actually, always think they've some form of opinion.sorry o,gay people's started ruling d world and ur in d barracks hiding out from d next bomb blast from u know who!

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
beryl04:

Yes o, im practically in front of the plasma, obstructing about 14 more guys watching this match...

mehn, im so happy with the score linecheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
firstEVA: your sexual attraction to same sex i.e a man like you, will definitely make you less of a man I.e a dickless piece of shitt. Mother nature cannot lie.
yea of she cant, i bleeped her too, ur next. dickless pieec of shit,yea.when am i getting u in bed.

-firsteva dear dicks waitn ,johnny is up already,

OR ARE U A LEZBO,AS IN LESBIAN?.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
beryl04:
YOUR'LL. WATCH SOCCER?, YUCK! . TOT BIN G WAS A GATEWAY FROM SOCCER AKA FUTBALL ,GAME OF BOREDOM.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
goshap: yea of she cant, i bleeped her too, ur next. dickless pieec of shit,yea.when am i getting u in bed.

-firsteva dear dicks waitn ,johnny is up already,

OR ARE U A LEZBO,AS IN LESBIAN?.

Oh please stop degrading lesbianismangry
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
GSKing:

Oh please stop degrading lesbianismangry
OUCH !, so even lesbo dont want firsteva.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
goshap: YOUR'LL. WATCH SOCCER?, YUCK! . TOT BIN G WAS A GATEWAY FROM SOCCER AKA FUTBALL ,GAME OF BOREDOM.

So, u were not informed too?
am not watching and am sure as hell mason is not watching but am sure Gsking is .by d way, am getting updates from friends on BB.what da hell is up with our darling Brazil?
And where s dos our gay soccer lovers like Axiel and mobjective?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
beryl04:

am not watching and am sure as hell mason is not watching but am sure Gsking is .by d way, am getting updates from friends on BB.what da hell is up with our darling Brazil?
sumwhere between the line of stareing at the ball, and gauging which player got a huge bulge.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
goshap: sumwhere between the line of stareing at the ball, and gauging which player got a huge bulge.

Ur madt yo! grin
Dats what I get up to do when I do watch actually,so am guilty as charged but that game is boring heh!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Miss Eva ,I can see u peeping!
Ur head is actually coming out as ur peeping .don't u have anything else to do than to follow homo people up and down,huh?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:54am On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: nahhh, our blood is too pure to produce filth.

you are filth
You will marry a Ted Haggard type of husband.

Filthy homophobe.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2014
beryl04:

I watch soccer too and damn that was humiliating,that was Holland Spain reivented.

I'm waiting for Holland's match,they better win.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2014
beryl04:

Neanderthals actually, always think they've some form of opinion.sorry o,gay people's started ruling d world and ur in d barracks hiding out from d next bomb blast from u know who!
Gay people are ruling the world and you can't even tell your parents, siblings and friends that you are one of them, irony innit? Btw, they say gays are intelligent, but you strike me as a retardd, could your partitioned brain be responsible for this? what on earth is "hiding out from d next bomb blast?"Like I advised before, just view comments, your contributions will only make normal peeps believe gays are imbecilles.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
goshap: OUCH !, so even lesbo dont want firsteva.
did you just say ouch! So in your state of delusion, its an honor to be a lesbian? Lol. I know guys like lesbians, but why do they like them, its just for a possible threessome dazall. GSKing is not even the type of lesbian any man would want, she has no boobs, she's got baritone, she's muscular, and by no means sexy grin. She should just call herself a man with a pussy grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
goshap: YOUR'LL. WATCH SOCCER?, YUCK! . TOT BIN G WAS A GATEWAY FROM SOCCER AKA FUTBALL ,GAME OF BOREDOM.

goshap: sumwhere between the line of stareing at the ball, and gauging which player got a huge bulge.
beryl04:

Ur madt yo! grin
Dats what I get up to do when I do watch actually,so am guilty as charged but that game is boring heh!
You are males and hate football and are sxxually attracted to men, even stare and men's diccs with thoughts of being fuccked in the anuss and you call yourselves men! And you want the society to accept you as humans. Issorait.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: Gay people are ruling the world and you can't even tell your parents, siblings and friends that you are one of them, irony innit? Btw, they say gays are intelligent, but you strike me as a retardd, could your partitioned brain be responsible for this? what on earth is "hiding out from d next bomb blast?"Like I advised before, just view comments, your contributions will only make normal peeps believe gays are imbecilles.

@ work ,I'm sure u don't know what that means ...so let me just view and let it pass for now.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fûcking trash. Stay out of my mentions, miss punk. Get my name outta yo mouth, its not pússy juice, flaming bimbo!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Love to reply that biiitch.

Got an exam in 30mins else I'd use all my energy typing the reply so as not to be thrashed like Brazil who sang National Anthem with all their energy.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
CyrusLevi: Love to reply that biiitch.

Got an exam in 30mins else I'd use all my energy typing the reply so as not to be thrashed like Brazil who sang National Anthem with all their energy.

Wish you luck b
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA: did you just say ouch! So in your state of delusion, its an honor to be a lesbian? Lol. I know guys like lesbians, but why do they like them, its just for a possible threessome dazall. GSKing is not even the type of lesbian any man would want, she has no boobs, she's got baritone, she's muscular, and by no means sexy grin. She should just call herself a man with a pussy grin
LWKMD, hmmm firsteva, u sure uv not got a crush on GSKING?. THIS ONE THAT U KNOWEVER TIPSY BITSY PHYSIQUE ABT HER. DID U JST INSINUATE MUSCULAR LADIES AINT SEXY?. WELL SHA MATTER STILL BE SAY UR NT QUALIFIED TO BE A LESBO SIMPLE,EVEN THE STRAIGHT COMM DONT LIKE U.

GSKING IS WELL LOVED N APPRECIATED,DEAR TO HEART,I WUD GLADLY SKIN U FOR SHOES because OF HER.

-INFACT SELF NO MORE DICK FOR U....,MA JOHNNEY DONT LIKE U NO MORE.

U JST MISSED UR CHANCE TO GT LAID N NOT DIE A BITTER HOMOPHOBE VIRGIN B.H.V
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
firstEVA:

You are males and hate football and are sxxually attracted to men, even stare and men's diccs with thoughts of being fuccked in the anuss and you call yourselves men! And you want the society to accept you as humans. Issorait.
SEE WHO IS TALKN, YOU WHO WAS N IS TILL TRIPN OVER GSKINGS IMAGINARY MUSCLES *OYA DENY'EM*.

HOPELESS DROOLING OVER MEN NOT XUALLY ATTRACTED TO UR KIND ,IN NO WAY POSSIBLE, HIDN UNDER THE VEIL OF HATE TO COVER UR DESPERATION N OBVIOUS REJECTION.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nandi Mpiti, Makeup Artist Shares Graphic Pictures / Banky W And Wife, Adesua Etomi Step Out Together For The Ciroc New Year Party / Yvonne Jegede Shares Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.