Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31270 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
CyrusLevi: I read Masonkz diary,it was on point as well.

I did notice sometn,Masonkz and Hezron are die-hards.

BTW,I love Pentatonix as well Masonkz.Dy're explosive.

Hmmm. How do you mean by die-hards?

Thanks for taking out time to read the diary.. wink wink

How's the chase coming on? grin grin

Truth be told, I liked Miguel immediately I saw that pic of his, and your brother too, Cyrus. Had to restrain some thoughts in my head. grin

Y'all can give a dude way too much temptation to fight! Lol

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
masonkz:

You're obviously obsessed. lol
He is obsessed,we skyped and he fell out of his chair when he saw me and I was like wow,this is you.I guess I like him already.I told Hezron and he was like,"Whoever makes your diicck hard and wouldn't relent in showing he likes you,go for it",grin grin grin grin.I laughed first and thought,the wise one has spoken,here I am,actually falling in love with a Nigerian,never thought it'd ever happen.Well,I guess you guys are charming.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
masonkz:

My boyfriend you mean..he's fine, and ever so lovely! Although I'm having some few challenges, but just don't wanna dwell on them.
Boyfriend,fiance,don't think they mean same,I prefer saying fiance,its more matured and it gives an aura of togetherness,sort of.He has to be lovely,hey,its normal to have challenges,its proper to move on.
Even Hezron and Uche who have a near-perfect relationship,they fought crazily,Uche was in the states,he was to pick the kids up from school,he forgot and didn't,the kids snuck out of school and took the bus to Ify's home,it was pandemonium that day,nypd,child protective services,the school all went hard on Hezron,he doesn't for a second joke with the life of his boys.After clearing it out with the school and the government,he packed Uche's things,bought a ticket for paris,when Uche got back,Hezron called a taxi and told Uche to take his things back to France,he should take parenting classes there,when he learns,he should come back to him and apologize,till then,they don't know each other he told him.

I never believed he could that,he didn't talk to Uche was 26 days,it took series of apologies for him to forgive Uche.Hezron is highly overprotective of everyone around him even Uche,and he's a caring father.

I'm telling you this to help you understand that relationships are not built on pyramids of perfection,it has to fail,fall then stand again.Goodluck with that Mazonkz.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2014
masonkz:

Truth be told, I liked Miguel immediately I saw that pic of his, and your brother too, Cyrus. Had to restrain some thoughts in my head. grin

Y'all can give a dude way too muchtemptation to fight! Lol
I tempted you with my picture grin.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
masonkz:

You're obviously obsessed. lol
Drunk in love.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
MiguelMi6: He is obsessed,we skyped and he fell out of his chair when he saw me and I was like wow,this is you.I guess I like him already.I told Hezron and he was like,"Whoever makes your diicck hard and wouldn't relent in showing he likes you,go for it",grin grin grin grin.I laughed first and thought,the wise one has spoken,here I am,actually falling in love with a Nigerian,never thought it'd ever happen.Well,I guess you guys are charming.
Awwn,meaning-I won,Miguel love kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
masonkz:

Y'all can give a dude way too much temptation to fight! Lol
Full blooded dogmatic gays.

Obviously you can see I ran a good chase and victory was mine.Hip Hip Hurray.

Miguel,No,my brother,maybe undecided

Dts some fighting temptations grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
MiguelMi6: Boyfriend,fiance,don't think they mean same,I prefer saying fiance,its more matured and it gives an aura of togetherness,sort of.He has to be lovely,hey,its normal to have challenges,its proper to move on.
Even Hezron and Uche who have a near-perfect relationship,they fought crazily,Uche was in the states,he was to pick the kids up from school,he forgot and didn't,the kids snuck out of school and took the bus to Ify's home,it was pandemonium that day,nypd,child protective services,the school all went hard on Hezron,he doesn't for a second joke with the life of his boys.After clearing it out with the school and the government,he packed Uche's things,bought a ticket for paris,when Uche got back,Hezron called a taxi and told Uche to take his things back to France,he should take parenting classes there,when he learns,he should come back to him and apologize,till then,they don't know each other he told him.

I never believed he could that,he didn't talk to Uche was 26 days,it took series of apologies for him to forgive Uche.Hezron is highly overprotective of everyone around him even Uche,and he's a caring father.

I'm telling you this to help you understand that relationships are not built on pyramids of perfection,it has to fail,fall then stand again.Goodluck with that Mazonkz.
Hezron was boldly mean,that was harsh,everyone makes mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
MiguelMi6: I tempted you with my picture grin.

it worked tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
MiguelMi6: Boyfriend,fiance,don't think they mean same,I prefer saying fiance,its more matured and it gives an aura of togetherness,sort of.He has to be lovely,hey,its normal to have challenges,its proper to move on.

I totally understand bro, and thanks for that.

My regards toHezron once again. Dude is something else grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
MiguelMi6: He is obsessed,we skyped and he fell out of his chair when he saw me and I was like wow,this is you.I guess I like him already.I told Hezron and he was like,"Whoever makes your diicck hard and wouldn't relent in showing he likes you,go for it",grin grin grin grin.I laughed first and thought,the wise one has spoken,here I am,actually falling in love with a Nigerian,never thought it'd ever happen.Well,I guess you guys are charming.

Wow!!! So just like that, it has worked. Happy for you guys...

Mheen, Cyrus, what sort of charm do you use?? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
These mad people are still here? undecided I pity you all, men are in politics session talking about how to move the nation forward, you chickens are here talking about an abomination with reckless abandon, shame on all the gay fagggots on this thread.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ignore mode activated cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
masonkz:

You should ask what kind of charm did Miguel use.

It was a big catch,I know.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
firstEVA: These mad people are still here? undecided I pity you all, men are in politics session talking about how to move the nation forward, you chickens are here talking about an abomination with reckless abandon, shame on all the gay fagggots on this thread.
Fuuccck off biiittcchh

Those same men are in romance and sexualit(y section chasing pusssies up and down rather than moving the nation forward.

If I was given your pussssy for a billion dollar,I won't fuuuuccck you cause you pusssy will transfer sourness,sadness and hate of all kinds.

Your man needs to fuuuck your hole,go give him a BJ,he needs it,cause you won't get any here,biiittttch.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by brethart: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
mehn. .....dis firsteva babe is really bitter ooo. .....na person go marry am so......chuuu......there is no 'lady' about this girl at all.........
interesting story here .....cyrus and miguel. ....something new I guess..... .is it cyguel or mirus. .....nice one.......beryl 04 , goshap I hail thee ooo. ....masonkz sup u......?

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
brethart: mehn. .....dis firsteva babe is really bitter ooo. .....na person go marry am so......chuuu......there is no 'lady' about this girl at all.........
interesting story here .....cyrus and miguel. ....something new I guess..... .is it cyguel or mirus. .....nice one.......beryl 04 , goshap I hail thee ooo. ....masonkz sup u......?
is your brain also partitioned? In other words, are you sexually attracted to men like you? Cos only such men will have issues with firstEVA
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
CyrusLevi:

If I was given your pussssy for a billion dollar,I won't fuuuuccck you cause you pusssy will transfer sourness,sadness and hate of all .
am I missing something, I thought homofagots are attracted to men only and will only be able to have backdoor will a fellow man Now what's this about being able to fuccck some ladies and not able to fucck others?

Your post here clearly shows you are capable of being with certain type of women, it further shows your decision or choice of homosexuality is born out of an evil desire of perversion primarily aimed at making a ridicule of mother nature, God almighty, science, physics and please your master the devil. I've got got few words for you

DISPOSES YOUR SOUL OF THE FILTH CALLED HOMOSEXUALITY

what do you really stand to gain? A couple of arsses here and eventually start wearing pampers, contract HIV and gay cancer then die a miserable death.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
firstEVA: am I missing something, I thought homofagots are attracted to men only and will only be able to have backdoor will a fellow man Now what's this about being able to fuccck some ladies and not able to fucck others?

Your post here clearly shows you are capable of being with certain type of women, it further shows your decision or choice of homosexuality is born out of an evil desire of perversion primarily aimed at making a ridicule of mother nature, God almighty, science, physics and please your master the devil. I've got got few words for you

what do you really stand to gain? A couple of arsses here and eventually start wearing pampers, contract HIV and gay cancer then die a miserable death.
Why do Nigerians lack comprehension skills?

You failed GST105,that's if you even crossed the gates of any university,biiiitttch.

I just told contextualized myself in the position of a str8,if I had that pusssy on a platter of gold,won't do you,your hate is a a viral disease. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by brethart: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
firstEVA: am I missing something, I thought homofagots are attracted to men only and will only be able to have backdoor will a fellow man Now what's this about being able to fuccck some ladies and not able to fucck others?

firstEva I fear ur upbringing ooo......u are really good with bad words.......it seems like u grew up with filthy words serving as essential nutrients........morning. ..afternoon....night. .......

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by brethart: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
firstEVA: is your brain also partitioned? In other words, are you sexually attracted to men like you? Cos only such men will have issues with firstEVA
ignoring the insult........yeah am gay and nice knowing you bitter biatch. ........man wey go marry u must be used to drinking a bottle of yoyo bitters every hour of every day....cos staying with you alone is like drinking it every second. .......

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Masonkz, please the link to your diary. Couldn't get it #I can't shout oh
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Miss you all. I m havn d hardest time now, my real relatnshp z crashing now and d oda guy I love more is a player, calls me wen he needs sex which I deprived my BF...I think its karma, you cant cheat and scape through. I think I am stupid, i have Learnt my lessons, I ll have to wisen up more than B4. U see its not really my fault, i did It because my frnds cheat on dia Bf n dey get away wit it... I didnt trust my Bf coz I bliv tops cheat likwise d older in a rltnshp... May God save me

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 6:12am On Jul 17, 2014
CyrusLevi: Awwn,meaning-I won,Miguel love kiss kiss kiss kiss
Naah,you charmed me.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2014

Gay Cancer.From this comment,I can see you rely on lies,false facts and illicit homophobic anti-gay propaganda.It would pay you to be civil and stop brainwashing guest who have no understanding whatsoever with your crazy posts.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2014
CyrusLevi: Hezron was boldly mean,that was harsh,everyone makes mistakes.
We all do make mistakes,even live in the mistakes but some mistakes have to be approached and corrected.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2014
masonkz:

it worked tongue
am not surprised.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2014
masonkz:

I totally understand bro, and thanks for that.

My regards toHezron once again. Dude is something else grin
Glad you understand.would sure again.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2014
masonkz:

I think approach and presentation matters a lot.He presented himself as a naughty romantic jerk,I think I like that about him,do I need say he's cute,and he wasn't joking about the no 9 he got down there.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
brethart: mehn. .....dis firsteva babe is really bitter ooo. .....na person go marry am so......chuuu......there is no 'lady' about this girl at all.........
I think I like Mirus grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2014
brethart:
ignoring the insult........yeah am gay and nice knowing you bitter biatch. ........man wey go marry u must be used to drinking a bottle of yoyo bitters every hour of every day....cos staying with you alone is like drinking it every second. .......
what do you know about a man-woman relationship undecided how on earth will you know the way a man in a normal relationship with a woman will behave? Any dish I serve here is for gays and progays. Now you can crawl back into you fagggot partner's anus you filth!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2014
CyrusLevi: Why do Nigerians lack comprehension skills?

You failed GST105,that's if you even crossed the gates of any university,biiiitttch.

I just told contextualized myself in the position of a str8,if I had that pusssy on a platter of gold,won't do you,your hate is a a viral disease. grin grin tongue
You lack comprehension skills because of the behind based life you lead, common, you can't reason straight when you are not one, it's that simple.

Why would you contextualize yourself in the position of a str8 when you believe you were not born as one and can never change to one undecided
All I see is a confused idioot, a Morron who has been influenced in believing that homosexuality is the way to go. Just continue in your annal perversion, one day, bush meat go catch the hunter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Actor Artus Frank's Father Is Dead (photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) / Tonto Dike Churchill Vs Dabota Lawson: Who Nailed It Better With This Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.