Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. (2931 Views)

Write A Letter To God Here / Please, Men Of God Here I Need Your Urgent HELP!!! / Write a Letter To God here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

How would a Rolls Royce destroy me?

You might have an accident with it and die.

That explains why God destines some people with keke napep throughout their entire life time.

May I add that, perdaventure God has destined you to use Napep, all thanks and glory be to him. Remember some are better than you and have been destined to use bicycles all their lives.

May the will of God be done in your life. Stay blessed and God bless

3 Likes

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apatheist:
The one true GOD-- The Flying Spaghetti Monster cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Scyllapatron:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
cool
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nora544 smiley
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apatheist:
Clearly your prayers haven't been answered. undecided
Is it because you didn't "have enough faith"?
Infact, you spoke for me here!
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
$wtme:

yes I av n not just once. ..
Really? So why the increasing bombings?
Why pray even more than once to God who already knows all? Does He forget?

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
Infact, you spoke for me here!
LMFAO. grin
I thought it would destroy her.

Classic case of Cognitive Dissonance or the Backfire Effect
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by nora544: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apatheist: Nora544 smiley

I know that God is here for me, but i know I have to work hard than I will get what I want because God will see my hard work.

God will never answer a person who only pray and fast.

Ora et labora pray and work
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

Lol..

Pride?! Arrogance?!! Worldliness?!! inside a Rolls Royce?! shocked

What better way to remind me of an awesome God than inside a Maybach or Rolls Royce?!

Anyways, thats why I stopped praying and became a Mad Cow.

But it says, 'seek ye first the kingdom of God and all things shall be added unto you'!
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
mumumugu: How i go mark God exam?

No, you cant mark God, you are only counting His faithfulness and His benefits for all to see.
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
nora544:

I know that God is here for me, but i know I have to work hard than I will get what I want because God will see my hard work.

God will never answer a person who only pray and fast.

Ora et labora pray and work
Latin?
Are you a Catholic?

The bible thumpers in Nigeria would rather have faith and "leave it to god"
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by nora544: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apatheist:
Latin?
Are you a Catholic?

The bible thumpers in Nigeria would rather have faith and "leave it to god"

I am a catholic and I learn latin in the school.

it is from the Order of Saint Benedict and the full words are „Ora et labora et lege“ in english pray and work and read
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
nora544:

it is from the Order of Saint Benedict and the full words are „Ora et labora et lege“ in english pray and work and read
smiley
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by qstar(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
nora544:

What is the essence of prayer when one still needs to work?

And what is the essence of work when everything has been predestined?

4 Likes

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2014
qstar:

What is the essence of prayer when one still needs to work?

And what is the essence of work when everything has been predestined?

nothing is predestined, decisions + actions = outcome. in essence, we create our own reality. as for religion, god and prayer all na wash.

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2014
Scyllapatron:

nothing is predestined, decisions + actions = outcome. in essence, we create our own reality. as for religion, god and prayer all na wash.
Hmm, do not provoke the wrath of God!
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2014
Liveair:
Hmm, do not provoke the wrath of God!

The most high FSM is with me, i fear no evil. tongue

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Scyllapatron:

The most high FSM is with me, i fear no evil. tongue
So can i then conclude that FSM is your God?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by STENON(f): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
I dnt jst pray alone...I pray with sincere heart, Do my very best...And God has been Faithful to me....Glory be to HIS majesty in Heaven......100.00 percent prayers answered....
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by swtme(f): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
I can see most of u guys don't believe in God but I do n will always.

I av gone thru a whole lot from ghastly motor accident to operations to spiritual attacks all this times I prayed n I ask God y me but it took me yrs to discover y-I'm a living testimony, my story gives ppl who're going thru trying times strenght n hope

Our country is going thru trials now but we will definitely overcome n it will surely make us stronger.

Remember without test there's no testimony!!!!
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by swtme(f): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Liveair:
Really? So why the increasing bombings?
Why pray even more than once to God who already knows all? Does He forget?

Father forgive liveair 4 he knows not what he's saying.
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Liveair:
So can i then conclude that FSM is your God?

Oh yeah!! the one and only.
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by freethinker01: 3:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Is he actually willing to answer prayers but unable to. My over more than two decades on earth, oddly enough those things i pray for don't usually come my way. I could remember a particular incident in which burglars came to our house when i was 8 years old, i did everything almost right except being very playful which is inherent in most kids. So that night, i prayed to god to please if at all the burglars gain entrance into our house which they eventually did that he shouldn't let them touch any of my family members. Omo the rest na story oo, a scary one that wouldn't wanna hear tho'. Well, after the incident, we shrugged it off and moved on. And at this juncture in my life,i looked @ my life in retrospect and realised does he even give a shit 'bout me? with all happenings and incidents all over the world and my personal experience has obviously shown there's no god, let alone the one that answers prayer.

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 04, 2014
freethinker01: Is he actually willing to answer prayers but unable to. My over more than two decades on earth, oddly enough those things i pray for don't usually come my way. I could remember a particular incident in which burglars came to our house when i was 8 years old, i did everything almost right except being very playful which is inherent in most kids. So that night, i prayed to god to please if at all the burglars gain entrance into our house which they eventually did that he shouldn't let them touch any of my family members. Omo the rest na story oo, a scary one that wouldn't wanna hear tho'. Well, after the incident, we shrugged it off and moved on. And at this juncture in my life,i looked @ my life in retrospect and realised does he even give a shit 'bout me? with all happenings and incidents all over the world and my personal experience has obviously shown there's no god, let alone the one that answers prayer.
Is that experience enough proof for you?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by freethinker01: 4:43am On Jul 04, 2014
oluafolabi: Is that experience enough proof for you?
that's just a tip of an iceBerg... And do u expect me to tell u all me life xperience here? Guy free me jor. If it works 4 u fine!

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Science 100%

Yahweh : 0

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by MadCow1: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2014
Liveair:

But it says, 'seek ye first the kingdom of God and all things shall be added unto you'!

I would rather arrive the Kngdom of God in a Range Sports supercharge than on foot.

2 Likes

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by qstar(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
freethinker01: Is he actually willing to answer prayers but unable to. My over more than two decades on earth, oddly enough those things i pray for don't usually come my way. I could remember a particular incident in which burglars came to our house when i was 8 years old, i did everything almost right except being very playful which is inherent in most kids. So that night, i prayed to god to please if at all the burglars gain entrance into our house which they eventually did that he shouldn't let them touch any of my family members. Omo the rest na story oo, a scary one that wouldn't wanna hear tho'. Well, after the incident, we shrugged it off and moved on. And at this juncture in my life,i looked @ my life in retrospect and realised does he even give a shit 'bout me? with all happenings and incidents all over the world and my personal experience has obviously shown there's no god, let alone the one that answers prayer.

Why not consider "Deism"?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
[size=25pt]100%[/size]
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
$wtme:
I can see most of u guys don't believe in God but I do n will always.

I av gone thru a whole lot from ghastly motor accident to operations to spiritual attacks all this times I prayed n I ask God y me but it took me yrs to discover y-I'm a living testimony, my story gives ppl who're going thru trying times strenght n hope

Our country is going thru trials now but we will definitely overcome n it will surely make us stronger.

Remember without test there's no testimony!!!!

You see, your story is exactly the average story of ANYONE on earth, Muslim, Atheist, Hindu, Pagan, etc.
You simply ascribe all that happens to your God. If its good-its Gods faithfulness, If its bad-God must have a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
$wtme:

Father forgive liveair 4 he knows not what he's saying.
Hahaha. I expected better from a smart lady who knows the bible well.
How about the Hundreds that have been killed in the PRESENCE of your God in CHURCHES by boko haram. I guess your God has a reason too, even though it could be assumed that not all of them will make heaven; meaning that your God has a reason for some of his worshippers going to hell too! Wake up dear!

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by mployer(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
100%.

There is no such thing as unanswered prayer, Its probably not prayer. If it qualifies as prayer it must be answered. Even 'no' is an answer and always with a positive result.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO - A Pastor Caught In The Act – Pants Down / Help!!!rat Eating Our Fingers And Toes. / Politicians And Pastors: The Two Things Holding Nigeria Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.