Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience (1077 Views)

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by Olusanya333(m): 5:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Waiting for comments
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2014
i resemble switch angry
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by ITbomb(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Well, one was the kind I call fat, I had to manage not to let her feel bad.

The other one was fine but she paint too much and I saw Badoo app on her phone, so I told her it will not work

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2014
ITbomb: Well, one was the kind I call fat, I had to manage not to let her feel bad.

The other one was fine but she paint too much and I saw Badoo app on her phone, so I told her it will not work

If your siggy is talking about Suen, you're damn right! cheesy
Back to topic, I've turned down a few ladies in my life. Some, I find flirty and some, I feel no attraction towards. I always end up friendzoning them smiley .
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by temi4fash(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2014
ITbomb: Well, one was the kind I call fat, I had to manage not to let her feel bad.

so wats wrong with her aving badoo app on her phone....
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by Lovebond34(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2014
yes!!!! Later regret it wen oda guys begin dey appreciat her asset....was lyk
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by ITbomb(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2014
temi4fash: so wats wrong with her aving badoo app on her phone....

I see it as an open advert ' I'M AVAILABLE FOR HIRE', advertising your assets in skimpy clothes carries the same meaning for me, I can't respect such girls and I don't take them serious, we eat them like fastfood and we will be laughing silently with friends when we see them trying be nice to commit us after we have bang them, after they will be crying heartbreak and my favourite ' all men are the same (or wicked)
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by temi4fash(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2014
ITbomb:

I see it as an open advert ' I'M AVAILABLE FOR HIRE', advertising your assets in skimpy clothes carries the same meaning for me, I can't respect such girls and I don't take them serious, we eat them like fastfood and we will be laughing silently with friends when we see them trying be nice to commit us after we have bang them, after they will be crying heartbreak and my favourite ' all men are the same (or wicked)
oh yea... U gat a serious point...

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by KingSolomonI: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2014
I don turn down plenty...but there is one persistent one...for over 4yrs she no gree say i no gbadu her... She was always hopeful.. to a point i had to block her on whatsapp and calls...but her text msg still dey enter but i dey do like say dem thief my fone so i no dey respond. But for a while now she don go on recess.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by Olusanya333(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2014
KingSolomonI: I don turn down plenty...but there is one persistent one...for over 4yrs she no gree say i no gbadu her... She was always hopeful.. to a point i had to block her on whatsapp and calls...but her text msg still dey enter but i dey do like say dem thief my fone so i no dey respond. But for a while now she don go on recess.
How u go take stop d msg frm coming in
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Wrong Thread.. grin
#GayAlert!
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by KingSolomonI: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Olusanya333: How u go take stop d msg frm coming in

Thats the crack na... You cant stop that one
Its not that she is ugly or something o... My spirit just no gel with her and i cant force it.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by Tymax(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Well, I have turned down 3 so far. embarassed Two were beautiful. And they got over me eventually. I didn't friend-zone any. grin

The third one was just too hot, I grew suspicious and told her no like a million times. She even threatened me. At some point I thought she was crazy. cheesy I wasn't dating anyone then but I just thought it was wrong to date that chic. My friends said I was lucky, but I didn't feel so 'cos, I mean, here's a hot chic toasting me like say I be woman. That felt wrong mehn. angry She later hated me. grin Well, no regrets. I think she would have played/cheated on me if I'd agreed to go with her. There were a lot of guys on her tail... Yet she wanted me... Just like that.... Weird undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by Olusanya333(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Getting interesting
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience by Olusanya333(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Ceasar1: Wrong Thread.. grin
#GayAlert!
Abeg check ur Temperature

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Like This? / Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade / Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.