Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44819 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sebali: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2014
according to M.K Gandhi..... facts are subjective bt the truth isnt.
Notice on this thread hw no muslim or their supporters have bin able to counter or comment on all d posts dat spells out d injustice in saudi arabia and oda muslim nations.
they refuse to support or condemn it.
jus dodging it.
THIS GOES TO SHOW WE ALL KN DE TRUTH BT FOR SAKE OF BIN RIGHT IGNORES IT

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Tbaby4real:
Excuse me, and who are you again? I don't practice my religion to make a dumb-head like you feel better, I practice cos I know the truth. That been said, pack off......... I only talk to reasonable people.
do you believe in religion? Do you think God want us to be religionist? Thank you.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Abenoty: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2014
TO my best of knowledge any country that makes law restricting islam will ever have peace.That religion has so many clandestine issues and its primary motive is DISTRUTION. SYRIA,SUDAN,EGYPT,IRAQ,IRAN ,norther NIGERIA ETC are in tomoil just because of islamic religion.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ogmask: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2014
lawal28c: U say d religion no Good,yet over 20-25 thousand americans dey convert 2 muslims on a daily.........chai......dats wats up

Lawal stop decieving yourself. Your like is an Infidel in the eyes of a real muslim. If u ar not in self denial how else would u explain the elimination of non believer/ heaven connection.

Guy nor hide under veil dey yarn like u know wetin dey. Any muslim that does not believe in the above mission is not a true muslim..

Befor u reply my post pls answer this question. Who is an infidel and what does ur quran say about him?
Goodluck...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Tbaby4real(f): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: do you believe in religion? Do you think God want us to be religionist? Thank you.
I don't really like debating religion but I would say this........ I believe in God and believe He only should be worship.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by jude33084(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2014
GeneralShepherd: religion is a disease but Islam is cancer

This is not fair angry
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by jones9ice: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2014
This Shapard or what did he call himself you are a Big fool dog who is shit beside the road you need a medicine to solve your problem you a big psycho i c see from here bean a*s i
Mathematical:

I'd say you're a goat... if your gut says religion is disease... but blasphemy?... mahn... you're sick... not a must if you got nothing comment abh... shutting ya mouth do good than this
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by true2god: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2014
The shia (Iran) and sunni (saudi arabia) comflict can never end. They are on each others throat in Iraq, see details below for more testimony on the 'religion of peace'.

Saudi Arabia has sent 30,000 soldiers to
its border with Iraq after Iraqi soldiers
withdrew from the area, Saudi-owned al-
Arabiya television said on Thursday. The country aim to guard its 800km
border with Iraq, where Islamic State
fighters and other Sunni Muslim rebel
groups seized towns and cities in a
lightning advance last month. King Abdullah has ordered all necessary
measures to protect the kingdom against
potential "terrorist threats", state news
agency SPA reported on Thursday. The Dubai-based al-Arabiya said on its
website that Saudi troops fanned into the
border region after Iraqi government
forces abandoned positions, leaving the
Saudi frontier unprotected, the Reuters
news agency reported. . The satellite channel said it had obtained
a video showing some 2,500 Iraqi soldiers
in the desert area east of the Iraqi city of
Karbala after pulling back from the
border. An officer in the video aired by al-Arabiya
said that the soldiers had been ordered to
quit their posts without justification. The authenticity of the recording could
not immediately be verified. Iranian aid Iraq is in the midst of a conflict with
Sunni fighters in the north and west of
the country, and has launched an
offensive in Tikrit to recapture territory it
lost during a rebel advance in June. Thousands of soldiers, beacked by tanks,
artillery and aerial cover, have made
limited progress in retaking the city, the
AFP news agency reported. The Iraqi government has asked allies for
help in tackling the rebellion, but has
received a limited response from the US. Washington has sent 300 military
advisers to Baghdad, falling short of Iraqi
prime minister Nouri al-Maliki's request
for weapons, including to speed up
delivery of F-16 jets due for delivery later
this year. The Iraqis have instead turned to Russia
and reportedly, Iran. Russia sold Iraq a dozen Sukhoi-25 jets. The London-based International Institute
for Strategic Studies has said three
Sukhoi jets shown landing in Iraq in a
video released by the defence ministry
were probably from Iran. Tehran has pledged to aid Iraq against
the rebels, who are motivated, in part, by
Iran's alleged influence on the Iraqi
government.
(al-jazeera news)
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Itoroetti(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=abdulkayus]Subhanallah. To the Chinese Muslims, be steadfast Allah is with you. The chinese need to rescind this discriminatory rule and allow ppl to practise their religion. And who told them that fasting is risky to someone's health. This is balderdash[/quotes

same way saudi arabia allows others to practice their religion
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sebali: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2014
According to M.K Gandhi
FACTS ARE SUBJECTIVE BT THE TRUTH ISNT
Notice how on this thread non of the muslim or there supporters have bin able to address the issue of injustice and religious intolerance in saudi arabia and oda islamic nations as raised here by some posts
THEY JUS PREFER TO DODGE IT

THIS PROVES A POINT "ALL KNOWS D TRUTH BT IGNORES IT FOR SELF JUSTIFICATIONS"
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Tbaby4real:
I don't really like debating religion but I would say this........ I believe in God and believe He only should be worship.
yes, you are right. What is the purpose of worshiping God and still belong to religion group? We are not debating, we are learning from each other, view my coment on nairaland, I don't attack, I defend my faith in christ.

Why will God created me and later ask me to be a religionist? Is like a mother give birth to a son and give the son condition to follow before he will love the child, good or bad , GOD LOVES US UNCONDITIONAL. HAVE YOU NOTICE EVERYTIN ABOUT ISLAM IS CONDITION OR YOU ARE AN OUTCAST, DOS IT SOUND GODLY TO YOU?

PLEASE DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO RELIGION STUFF. THANK YOU.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Humblebloke(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2014
true2god: An orientation built on a individual from childhood is difficult to be done away with.
God bless u... Dat's just it, im just happy 2 b on d right path
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by realone2012: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2014
The irony of the situation is: Those Christians that are happy because of this news, I dont think they know Christainity is illegal in China?
Google it for more info!

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Humblebloke(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: yes, you are right. What is the purpose of worshiping God and still belong to religion group? We are not debating, we are learning from each other, view my coment on nairaland, I don't attack, I defend my faith in christ.

Why will God created me and later ask me to be a religionist? Is like a mother give birth to a son and give the son condition to follow before he will love the child, good or bad , GOD LOVES US UNCONDITIONAL. HAVE YOU NOTICE EVERYTIN ABOUT ISLAM IS CONDITION OR YOU ARE AN OUTCAST, DOS IT SOUND GODLY TO YOU?

PLEASE DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO RELIGION STUFF. THANK YOU.
U r confused bro... Dere's still a lot u need 2 knw

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by HARDUBUY(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2014
temzy babe: . You guys are too violent.. Ahn ahn.. Some one made a simple statement like that and you call that blasphemy.. He even said 'religion' in total.. U think Christians didn't see that statement also?? But you guys are the only ones that fight for your God and later you'll tell me you are also fasting o, with this stupid attitude you just displayed here.. You are just dcivin yourself. After eating 5am in the morning.. C'mon, you've had breakfast alrdy o. You guys aint fasting. Come to Jesus and evry crooked ways lyk dis your violent life style will be gone for good grin
U being an islamophobe shouldnt prevent u from saying the truth bigot! He specifically labelled all muslims from suffering from cancer because they practice Islam abi. That also is very violent and uncalled for. Us that what u are taught as a xhristain? While didn't he point Christainty to be........"HIV/AIDS" or some deadly disease. That statement is never simple as his target were muslims only.
That is how our fasting was prescribe....Far better than the so called dry fasting. we believe in Jesus even more than you.

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Shehucom(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2014
THEY WANT TO PUT OUT THE LIGHT OF ALLAH, BIY ALLAH HAS ALREADY PERFECTED IS LIGHT..... NO MATTER WHAT ANY COUNTRY,ANYBODY,ANY NATION DO OR SAY, ISLAM WOULD HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. ITS A PROMISE BY ALLAH. THIS TRIALS WERE ALREADY MENTIONED IN THE MOST NOBLEST OF BOOK... THE QURAN...... MUSLIMS LETS REMAIN STEADFAST... MAY ALLAH GRANT ALL THOSE NINCOMPOOPS WITH INSULTIVE COMMENT AGAINST ISLAM UNDERSTANDING

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by true2god: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2014
realone2012: The irony of the situation is: Those Christians that are happy because of this news, I dont think they know Christainity is illegal in China?
Google it for more info!
You might be right, but muslims are the people currently giving the chinese govt a serios head-ache, the islamisr xianzing separatist jihadist in china. It is only ok to deal with a cancer early enough before it destroys the whole body.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Kennyfancy(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2014
thank God,.
pls Jonathan we need to ban it also hear..befor dey start anoda evil attack all in d name of ramadam
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by jones9ice: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2014
HARDUBUY:
U being an islamophobe shouldnt prevent u from saying the truth bigot! He specifically labelled all muslims from suffering from cancer because they practice Islam abi. That also is very violent and uncalled for. Us that what u are taught as a xhristain? While didn't he point Christainty to be........"HIV/AIDS" or some deadly disease. That statement is never simple as his target were muslims only.
That is how our fasting was prescribe....Far better than the so called dry fasting. we believe in Jesus even more than you.

temzy babe: This girl is a Bad*ss You dont know the mean of Islam if you do know you wont be talking like this we believe in Jesus more then you think .. you call jesus God so most of you will land at the back of Hell sooner or later welcome to the world
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2014
ziziponsche:
And they'll keep falling @ d Celestial Realm. D day when d pegs of the earth (mountain) will be turn to mirage will surely come. And their will be woe on to d unblvas, they'll have wished dey were condemned to dust.
I have posted this before ==>

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Shehucom(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2014
sebali: According to M.K Gandhi
FACTS ARE SUBJECTIVE BT THE TRUTH ISNT
Notice how on this thread non of the muslim or there supporters have bin able to address the issue of injustice and religious intolerance in saudi arabia and oda islamic nations as raised here by some posts
THEY JUS PREFER TO DODGE IT

THIS PROVES A POINT "ALL KNOWS D TRUTH BT IGNORES IT FOR SELF JUSTIFICATIONS"
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO FOOLS.... MAY ALLAH GRANT ALL OF YOU UNDERSTANDING

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Wisdytech(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Dj Wisdytech Raptape (RNB) Vol. 5 Drops Sun. 6th July 2014-

www.nairaland.com/1797326/dj-wisdytech-raptape-rnb-vol
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by jones9ice: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2014
quid:
I have posted this before ==>

Silent is best and best answer for a fool i guess you your mum and dad is a dumb that why they gave birth to a fool like you really i thought as much

welcome
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2014
jones9ice:
Silent is best and best answer for a fool i guess you your mum and dad is a dumb that why they gave birth to a fool like you really i thought as much
welcome
I also posted this before ==>

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by jones9ice: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2014
quid:
I also posted this before ==>

Am sure that what your father did to your mother A*s,while you know nothing about islam am sure you guy gonna land in the back yard of hell screaming Yaaaga i wanna ask you something what religions are you be honest because i want to tell you something please
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by dahfweshdude69: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2014
jones9ice:

welcome
damn...r.I.p English :-(
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by jones9ice: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2014
dahfweshdude69: damn...r.I.p English :-(

bad me RIP to u friend but make sure u inform me when you get there
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by dahfweshdude69: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
jones9ice:

bad me RIP to u friend but make sure u inform me when you get there
lmao.. go back to nursery school and learn ABC from the beginning.. jeez..u suck!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by HARDUBUY(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Abenoty: TO my best of knowledge any country that makes law restricting islam will ever have peace.That religion has so many clandestine issues and its primary motive is DISTRUTION. SYRIA,SUDAN,EGYPT,IRAQ,IRAN ,norther NIGERIA ETC are in tomoil just because of islamic religion.
This is another ignoramus! Well let me tell u that the likes of USA, UK, France, Russia and even Isreal Knows the statistical rapid growth of Islam across the world, which they they dont want, and the large deposite of crude oil in the middle east Nations u listed above. So their aim(u.s u.k France,Russia etc) is to sponsor thugs, violence and millitants againt the ruling government so as to steal from their crude and also stop the rapid conversion rate to islam which is against impunity around the world. USA has categorically spent over a billion dollars just to ensure the rabels and millitant of Syria keeps fighting the ggovt. as they also did in lybia in 2011.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by balash(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
nwobi ebuka: I know some will say it is an infringement in their rights but if they are staff of an office they are bound to abide by the office laws!!! Is high time other countries realized tha Islam is an epitome destruction.. A Moslem should name one way Islam has helped Nigeria. Do they build foundations? All they do is produce shekau, bin laden, etc
U seriously lack every moral upbringing as a human being! I doubt u wuld ever be sensible in this world or hereafter! U as a christian should name one way Christianity has helped Nigerian's...by producing clifford orji,okija shrine,killing of the 4 student's by mob's lying about they stealing huh? Etc let me leave it at that! U will never,ever be sensible in ur dealings with your fellow human being because ur brain's re thwarted with hatred and junks! When the niger delta militant's were kidnapping and killing innocent soul's u all kept mute about religion? Do u ever see any muslim folds coming out to shout about christian's killing people and condeming christianity?? Abi niger deltan's were muslim's too? If u hve a problem with Islam that's your cup of tea am happy to inform you Islam doesn't have a problem with u and Islam truly forgive's u because u nothng but an ignorant human...

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Pdizzle(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Religion causes more harm than good, a very powerful tool that makes the educated illogical.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by jones9ice: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
dahfweshdude69: lmao.. go back to nursery school and learn ABC from the beginning.. jeez..u suck!

Oh that cool i think your mom need one but she dont have a teeth no more but sorry to hear that son of a B,Begger

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.