Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44824 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2014
fydence: Just trying to imagine what a Chinese Muslim wld be lyk.it must be a confusing sight.
Do yu imagine what a chinese xtian wld be lyk?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Galadimabawa: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2014
inasmuch as i don't support china idea of discrimination, but i think they are taking good proper safety precaution of there country.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
eminikan soso:
Jesus is a muslim and we called him Prophet ISSA may the peace of Allah be Upon him.

Knowing him is diff from following him grin
Jesus is a Prince of Peace not a muslim grin
Muham-Mad perversed the Holly Bible into Koran. Only God will judge him for this plague he brought into our peaceful world. cry

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ajibolatao(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Sijo01: If it's for peace to reign, so be it! afterall, its a religion of peace so they will understand.
just imagine. If u are in such situation, is that what u gonna say?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=hormordunneey][/quote]you see Lady, I live in kaduna, whenever I want to eat at my work place , the muslims called me names, arna which mean pagan, I always reply them back to make them angry more like this, "i am a son of God.

If this you called fasting, then everyday, I'm fasting .

Peace.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2014
oluafolabi: LOL!!!! Just like Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran allow other people to practise their religion peacefully shey? You lot attack other religions with impunity and come out to cry foul when the same treatment is meted out to you.
Saudi and Afghanistan. But to add Iran on that list ,shows that u are a ignorant person. Try and use the internet to educate yourself.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Arios: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2014
That is complete nonsense how can you deny the right of a religion and please for those that does not no anything about the religion of peace stop saying what you no nothing about, Islam the only religion that is accepted by Allah (God).
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sebali: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2014
date1816:
Allah said in the Quran that he will make Islam reign supreme, so let he who is not happy about find a rope to the ceiling and see weather it would do away with his anguish.
do
Allah got this one wrong cos d last tym i checked christains are still more dan muslims, also christain nations run d world.......islamic nations struggle to catch so dey turn to violence.
CRY IF U MUST

6 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ONIKOYI1: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2014
Solution to dis is every simple. The muslim leader in china shld orientate d china Govt concern wht dey dnt understand make it stipulated to dey and if dey don't,den it dem b. Since d muslim believe in their God and their religion dey al leave Govt work or go to anoda country or let ur let ur leave fall within d month of Ramadan.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Rajy00(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2014
d fact dat d whole word is against a particular religion...shows how great d religion is.... even if they like dey shuld ban d muslims from going to mosque....Islam wil stil flourish...

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Caseless: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Sijo01: If it's for peace to reign, so be it! afterall, its a religion of peace so they will understand.
i use to respect u. I never knew u are this senseless.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ajibolatao(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2014
GeneralShepherd: religion is a disease but Islam is cancer
see hw sensible you are. U must be intelligent ooo.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Imagine the acclaim loving religion(Christianity) supporting China on religious infringement . grin
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by HerexG(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2014
eminikan soso:
Jesus is a muslim and we called him Prophet ISSA may the peace of Allah be Upon him.
muhammad was in the cave of hira when the truth descend on him, the truth dint descend on other prophet only muhammad , dos that mean the rest prophet were living in lies?

Don't desive your self, muhammad is the only prophet of islam, so say the islamic creed, "la ilah ah ilah la muhammad rasulilahi "i believe in Allah and muhammad is his only prophet. Peace.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ajibolatao(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2014
nwobi ebuka: I know some will say it is an infringement in their rights but if they are staff of an office they are bound to abide by the office laws!!! Is high time other countries realized tha Islam is an epitome destruction.. A Moslem should name one way Islam has helped Nigeria. Do they build foundations? All they do is produce shekau, bin laden, etc
as u produce rapists, kidnappers, fraud stars, thieves, deceivers etc. Use ur head
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by bjcuntis(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Islam is a plague.....I wonder how they still feel comfortable practicing dat religion after all that is haPpening around us. They still say 'it is a religion of peace'.......BULL SH*T

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by true2god: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy:

God bless u!
When a muslim man marries a christian woman they will rejoice, but when a christian man tries to marry a muslim woman blood will flow.

Islam is a curse to the world "seed of Kane" the forbiden son, no wonder they choose desert and BH Sanbisa forest.
All desert snakes are poisonus, BEWARE!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Rajy00: d fact dat d whole word is against a particular religion...shows how great d religion is.... even if they like dey shuld ban d muslims from going to mosque....Islam wil stil flourish...

And u forgot "voice of ppl is voice of God"
I luv u guys but I hate u ppl religion.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2014
hormordunneey:

He would look normal. A Chinese Muslim will look abnormal. Shikena cheesy
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by fydence: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2014
hormordunneey:
no i dont have to...cos its a noble sight, ... So take ur sensitivity some place else.. God bless the Chinese who have to ban a practice of the 'religion of peace' to gain peace #Irony...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2014

if i said F*u,c.k you, people will touk say iam not tolerant.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Shalome(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2014
heywhytech1: Almighty Allah will sure protect you all my people in China. I enjoy you to be steadfast and courageous, nothing they can do to infringe your freedom. What they are inviting is purely violence for them to be labeling Muslims terrorist. Terrorism is not part of Islam. I dare u all to challenge my stand. Allah is one.
your tone sef is violent,I no go try dare you at all...allahu akbar
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Ajibolatao: as u produce rapists, kidnappers, fraud stars, thieves, deceivers etc. Use ur head

That's the difference. They do not hide under religion to perpetuate those acts. But your people hide under religion to sleep wiv under age girls, commit adultery and kill people. There is no comparison. A white man who wakes up and start killing people cannot be termed a christian nor anybody that commits fraud, kidnapping etc. Because they are not doing it in the name of our Lord jesus christ. But your people commit every abominable act. The worst being the killing of innocent people in the name of a moon god. Please say something else......

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2014
papiforreal:

if i said *Bleep you, people will touk say iam not tolerant.

Is obvious he is right
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: muhammad was in the cave of hira when the truth descend on him, the truth dint descend on other prophet only muhammad , dos that mean the rest prophet were living in lies?

Don't desive your self, muhammad is the only prophet of islam, so say the islamic creed, "la ilah ah ilah la muhammad rasulilahi "i believe in Allah and muhammad is his only prophet. Peace.

Does not stop him from being a paedophile.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2014
tintingz: Dumbest post .

Christians that fast and drink water during fasting?

Is that fasting? Some even break their fast at noon undecided

I can see your hypocrisy, you have the time to suuport China banning Muslim from fasting and yet you still talk about someone on blasphemy? grin
see, christians fasting is not compulsory like the muslim fasting, fasting suppose not to be compulsory you just have to make up your mind to fast and worship God, in a situation that someone was force to fast, will God accept his fasting? Force is like compulsory.thank you.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy:

Is obvious he is right

how is he right? Insulting other people's way of life?
If he ain't a believer,goodluck for him. But he should be respecting other people faith.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by lawal28c: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2014
If I no comment,mehnnnnnnnn God go ask me.we get so many illitrate 4 diz world oooooo,aun need 2 type in English cos I knw dat diz other ones are doubting thomases nd pure illitrate.........damn,Oh God 4giv dem for dey did not knw wat dey are doin.abeg if u no get any comment 2 post e no go beta make u close ur mouth?just heared some1 calling islam a cult......dere aint no need for further lectures.......God go judge all of us oooooo,diz I knw 4 sure,imagine ooooo,d only person wey go follow idol worshipers criticise religion of God na idol worshipers......these monks wey dey post comments are not christains ooooooooo cos christain simply means christ like nd christ never ever blasphame or criticise anoda religion so 2 ma muslim brothers on d west coast just lyk pac,4get diz lil homies cos diz homies don't know shit abt no'in...(Notin)in case u don knw,nw u knw
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Sholuade(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2014
You are on your own ooo
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by LajaLaba: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Vado: Funny enough whenever china and communist russia antagonizes western nations policies, islamists on here are usually quick to beat drums of support and praise for them, despite enjoying significant religious freedoms in the west. I have no sympathy for ya'll on this one.

Let people practise their faiths in saudi arabia first without restricting & discriminating laws too. You have no moral justification to wail on this development. Fix your religion or live with the tables turning.
What a post!U really nailed it!they hate Americans yet enjoy alot of freedom..Now una see their life!I'm enjoying this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sebali: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2014
tunshe: Islam: our pride, their fear.
Islamist are d ones dat are afraid dats y islam is d only religion dat condemns pple to death for apostasy
this also proves dat must muslims remain muslims for fear of there lives

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.