Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44827 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by tuffgongjo(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: at lest there are mosque in china ,right? But when the saudi arabia ban all churches, what did you say? Ok nobody is in support of the chinese, but if all religion behave like the muslims , nobody will live in this world.

SHALOM .
.I never supported that also.,no matter how bad they are been portrayed banning d officials from fasting will never resolve anything.
Pax
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by onegig(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Sijo01: If it's for peace to reign, so be it! afterall, its a religion of peace so they will understand.
Oh i see you and your "partners in crime" who liked your post are so educated and liberated.

I guess you would also celebrate and say it's for peace if the government bans you from sleeping at night,drinking tea and taking a stroll because you work for them.

In what way are you different from boko haram or extremists who infringe on people's personal freedoms? Tell me.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by tunshe: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Islam: our pride, their fear.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: at lest there are mosque in china ,right? But when the saudi arabia ban all churches, what did you say? Ok nobody is in support of the chinese, but if all religion behave like the muslims , nobody will live in this world.

SHALOM .

God bless u!
When a muslim man marries a christian woman they will rejoice, but when a christian man tries to marry a muslim woman blood will flow.

Islam is a curse to the world "seed of Kane" the forbiden son, no wonder they choose desert and BH Sanbisa forest.

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2014
chris baba:

[size=13pt]Same fish brain mindset Boko Haram and Talibans have. China in not a religious country, they dont observe xmas as a public holiday or nothing like that..... Islam or any other religion has lost its core purpose, the only significant element of religion is its volatile nature of being able to cause people their lives when misunderstanding occurs...... RELIGION IS BAD!![/size]
. Say that not, religion z the way of life, only thing that implant conscience in some people to think twice before dey do anything sick. It just that we can't help some bad eggs painting demselve as being religious and spoiling d images of religions.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by onyekabe(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity: I love that country!! Exactly what biafra will look like.. hardworking and no religion fanatics
which Biafra in Onitsha Anambra people are force to close shop every Wednesday morning for prayer is that not fanatism? Igbos ate. fanatic xtians
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Even d idol worshipers allow their gods 2 fight 4 dem selfs .unlike d weak allah who is so lazy dat he allows his creations fight for him. Islam is d greatest problem d world have.

6 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Fuck: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2014
After observing the fasting they will still go out to shed innocent blood, what's the purpose of the rubbish fasting? I think China should take steps to entirely ban that bloody evil religion, afterall christianity is banned in Saudi Arabia, Iran and many other countries.

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by 50calibre(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Honestly, the world needs to look at china and how they stifle the growth of extremism from its grassroots.

The punishment for terrorism & terrorist related activities in China, is the death penalty, probably a public execution.

Islam is a scourge to the earth, it's become pandemic, almost every corner of the globe is battling Islamic extremism, the rate at which they brainwash & radicalise the youth is alarming.

Even among themselves, they maim & slaughter each other, look at what ISIS is doing in Iraq.

Islam is the next greatest threat to humanity, a new rise of fascism.

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by numericalguy(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2014
I pray may Allah (SWT) be with our Muslim brothers in China and all other Muslims the world over who are being persecuted, ameen.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Tbaby4real(f): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2014
temzy babe: . You guys are too violent.. Ahn ahn.. Some one made a simple statement like that and you call that blasphemy.. He even said 'religion' in total.. U think Christians didn't see that statement also?? But you guys are the only ones that fight for your God and later you'll tell me you are also fasting o, with this stupid attitude you just displayed here.. You are just dcivin yourself. After eating 5am in the morning.. C'mon, you've had breakfast alrdy o. You guys aint fasting. Come to Jesus and evry crooked ways lyk dis your violent life style will be gone for good grin
Could you just shut your mouth already? Who are you to tell him how to fast? Have you ever practice your so called Christian fast before? You open your mouth and spil rubbish when you are not guided yourself........ And we wonder how we end up with gej as a president, when all the so leaders of tomorrow are this dumb. Reason girl, try to use your brain for once. It's not there for decoration.

Btw..... Next time, focus on the topic and not people.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2014
tuffgongjo: .I never supported that also.,no matter how bad they are been portrayed banning d officials from fasting will never resolve anything.
Pax
someone woke up has early as 5am he eat, he skip afternoon lunch and later eat at 6pm, you called that a fasting? Am a hustler I ate 2times a day, dos that mean am fasting?

If you live in kaduna , try eat in the presence of muslims and here what they will called you.

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by 30secs(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2014
After going through this thread, I think atheism is becoming more and more appealing.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2014
zalam: . Who put Iraq, Syria and other Islamic countries in d state they are today. Aint it the xtian world dominated powers (Israel, USA France. Etc) I am very sure if it is the xtians that were ban on something like that u will say Muslim r fanatics. Better think before u speak or if u can help it simply put a waste bin by ur side.

Muslims have been banning and executing non-believers since 1800.

Do you know as an atheist I would have been executed in Saudi Arabia, Iran , Pakistan, Palestine along time ago.

Muslims expect to be treated with respect when they are in the minority but seek to subdue everybody once dey reach a sizeable number.

The world should smell the coffee, Islam is the cause of all the world's security threat. A man fighting for mm only can change,a man fighting for pride can change.

BUT A MAN FIGHTING FOR AN IMAGINARY GOD AND 72 VIRGINS IS IRREDEEMABLE

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by jeff1607(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

I'd say you're a goat... if your gut says religion is disease... but blasphemy?... mahn... you're sick... not a must if you got nothing comment abh... shutting ya mouth do good than this

An example as a muslim, I can imagine d urge to kill him if u had d chance right? Everyone is entitled to dia opinion

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2014
Fresh93: Even d idol worshipers allow their gods 2 fight 4 dem selfs .unlike d weak allah who is so lazy dat he allows his creations fight for him. Islam is d greatest problem d world have.

grin what then made him supreme? grin
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ojimbo(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2014
GeneralShepherd: religion is a disease but Islam is cancer
no be small cancer

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy:

God bless u!
When a muslim man marries a christian woman they will rejoice, but when a christian man tries to marry a muslim woman blood will flow.

Islam is a curse to the world "seed of Kane" the forbiden son, no wonder they choose desert and BH Sanbisa forest.
I pray God will pluck them out in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmmm! If its another way round now, Protest wld av bin goin evrywhr.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sebali: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2014
hajiscojas: Who are you to condemn other people's religion. Did your bible tells you to judge people or leave the judgement to Almighty God. ignorance is a disease, what do you know abt Islam You read different unrealistic stories then u claim you have knowledge abt the religion.. The tongue is powerful so be careful of what you say

Did d koran tell u to kill oda pple or leave judgement for God.
I know that Islamist are violent and oppressive.

Wen ur brodas in saudi arabia, iran, iraq and sudan openly and forcefuly prevent oda religions from thriving in their nations u dnt complain.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by fydence: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2014
Just trying to imagine what a Chinese Muslim wld be lyk.it must be a confusing sight.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by eminikansoso(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy:

U mean the virus? grin get Jesus or die in hell!
Jesus is a muslim and we called him Prophet ISSA may the peace of Allah be Upon him.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by esbjaygmailco(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2014
why wont i thank God for sending Jesus save me and to teach me how to live a holy life, to live in peace with my neighbor, not to shed the blood of innocent souls and above all not brainwashing me with 7 stupid virgins if i kill my fellow human being. All glory to Him

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by tuffgongjo(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: someone woke up has early as 5am he eat, he skip afternoon lunch and later eat at 6pm, you called that a fasting? Am a hustler I ate 2times a day, dos that mean am fasting?

If you live in kaduna , try eat in the presence of muslims and here what they will called you.
.all this doesn't justify anything+their way of fasting doesn't have to follow d xtian way,cus we all have different cultures.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by simpleseyi: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity: I love that country!! Exactly what biafra will look like.. hardworking and no religion fanatics

Biafra? A country where everyone is a pastor?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by temzybabe(f): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Tbaby4real:
Could you just shut your mouth already? Who are to tell him how to fast? Have you ever practice your so called Christian fast before? You open your mouth and spil rubbish when you are not guided yourself........ And we wonder how we end up with gej as a president, when all the so leaders of tomorrow are this dumb. Reason girl, try to use your brain for once. It's not there for decoration.

. Is this the best you can do?? grin.. Keep ranting o
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=malvisguy212]someone woke up has early as 5am he eat, he skip afternoon lunch and later eat at 6pm, you called that a fasting? Am a hustler I ate 2times a day, dos that mean am fasting?

If you live in kaduna , try eat in the presence of muslims and here what they will called you.[/quote
Evrytin wt its own rule, das the rule of the fastin, even if dey eay by 10a.m Ǻn̲̅ԃ later eat by 4a.m, dt shldnt be a headache 4u na
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy:

Very soon Islam will be prohibited in countries, China has started it, Egypt ban Islam brotherhood, Nig will soon follow grin let me see wia ur blood tasty Allah will rule supremacy. Comon sense they said is common is nor really common cuz ur too blind to see the truth. Ur here fighting and killing what he claimed he created? grin kai! Ur really blind.
Islam have been in China for more than a thousand years, and will be there for another thousand years. After u finish celebrating,I will advise u to Google Chinese treatment of religious minorities. By the way which include tebat budish and xtian.There are more than 100 million Muslims in China, they are not setup-id enough to ban more than 100 million people from practicing their religion.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by temzybabe(f): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Tbaby4real:
Could you just shut your mouth already? Who are to tell him how to fast? Have you ever practice your so called Christian fast before? You open your mouth and spil rubbish when you are not guided yourself........ And we wonder how we end up with gej as a president, when all the so leaders of tomorrow are this dumb. Reason girl, try to use your brain for once. It's not there for decoration.

. Is this the best you can do?? grin.. Keep ranting o..
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by 50calibre(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2014
numerical_guy: I pray may Allah (SWT) be with our Muslim brothers in China and all other Muslims the world over who are being persecuted, ameen.

Allah deserves a stinging slap & then public stoning for commanding you guys to kill innocent people in his name, same goes for your paedophile prophet.

Your fasting is pointless

6 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Tbaby4real:

lady can you please tell us how you people fast?

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by tintingz(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2014
temzy babe: . You guys are too violent.. Ahn ahn.. Some one made a simple statement like that and you call that blasphemy.. He even said 'religion' in total.. U think Christians didn't see that statement also?? But you guys are the only ones that fight for your God and later you'll tell me you are also fasting o, with this stupid attitude you just displayed here.. You are just dcivin yourself. After eating 5am in the morning.. C'mon, you've had breakfast alrdy o. You guys aint fasting. Come to Jesus and evry crooked ways lyk dis your violent life style will be gone for good grin
Dumbest post .

Christians that fast and drink water during fasting?

Is that fasting? Some even break their fast at noon undecided

I can see your hypocrisy, you have the time to suuport China banning Muslim from fasting and yet you still talk about someone on blasphemy? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.