Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy (5628 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Daniel45: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
1. Most fine boys don't
have sense of reasoning,
they are just shalow
minded: I guess a higher
percentage of their
brain, went to their looks
2. Most fine boys are
womanizers: this is as a
result of too many
admiration from the
women folks 3. For the fact that most
of them are womanizers,
it makes them cheats
4. Most fine boys, just
like the rich ones, do not
have regard for girls cause they have seen
the pant colour of
almost all the girls in
their area
5. Most fine boys are
carrying a curse, which was given to them by
one of the numerous
girls they must have
broken her heart
6. Most womanzers, do
not go far in life, and fine boys who are
womanizers, are not
excluded e.t.c Sorry to all the fine boys
on nairaland, don't take
my post personal, it's
just an observation..

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Meestique: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hehe..! Because u wor-wor u wan take style pour sand 4 persn garri abi

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by banjicom(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
cheesy Op I know you are very ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by vizkiz: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
^^^ Op is a dude...and an ugly one that's why he is pouring his anger @ fine boys like me angry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Mzjhulz(f): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dumb post by an ugly guy

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Enegod(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
undecided
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Sydney94(f): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
This is what we call jealousy at the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by jnrbayano(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
They created themselves baa? They should go and start using acid to rinse their faces okwa ya?

This post is from an exceptional person I reckon.

NB:

Exceptional person is of two folds; one that is gifted and one that is mentally re.tarded.

Make a pick.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by dannytwix(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mz jhulz: Dumb post by an ugly guy
Dang! grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Asek1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lmao
Wahala dey o
Bro take heart u hear
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by farano(f): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
I see
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by kendrick93(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
i tink d OP lost his a gf to a fine guy,dats why he came here to vent his anger

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Jamie87(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by ayukdaboss(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
I rebuke you OP...*wipes his fine face* smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by emperorchedda(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
grin Hilarious
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
@OP, your post reeks of frustration and disappointment...

I'm handsome by God's grace and i'm guided by the funny adage that says "A RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A TEST SO WHY CHEAT?"

you can vent your frustration elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
op nor vex, i will return ur girlfriend after am done. u hear?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by josh4eva00(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=Daniel45] 1. Most fine boys don't
have sense of reasoning,
they are just shalow
percentage of their
2. Most fine boys are
result of too many
admiration from the
of them are womanizers,
it makes them cheats
4. Most fine boys, just
the pant colour of
almost all the girls in
their area
5. Most fine boys are
one of the numerous
girls they must have
broken her heart
6. Most womanzers, do
womanizers, are not
on nairaland, don't take
my post personal, it's
just an observation..

If u have nothing meaninful to put up...drop ur cheap device in a toilet... dummy
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Chilug(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mz jhulz: Dumb post by an ugly guy
U wey like food like dis. Na wa o...
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Chilug(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Every body is beautiful in d sight of God, and beauty in its self is a perception relativism. One may look very beautiful is one's eye and d opposite in another's eye. Op no one is ugly, that word 'ugly' is an abstract.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Gogetta(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Take a seat!
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by ivyy(f): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
In other words you are infact fugly grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by stam101(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2014
Bros I knw say me I no fine o but y u wan knock job for dem fine boys? shey na person say make u no fine?aa
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by ERCROSS(m): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2014
guy...
r u now blaming US for ur HUG-LEE-NESS...
get A life mehn...
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by TyTymer(m): 1:19am On Jul 03, 2014
The ladies can see the truth in the post but they'd rather have their fine boy with the attendant heartache.

Would you buy a car just for it's colour or shape alone?
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by freshness2020: 2:55am On Jul 03, 2014
kendrick93: i tink d OP lost his a gf to a fine guy,dats why he came here to vent his anger
exactly what I was about typing!
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by sexylogan(m): 4:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Rubbish... undecided
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by IAMBREEZY: 5:05am On Jul 03, 2014
ivyy: In other words you are infact fugly grin
abi? Don't mind the fugly goon,he's just hating on us cuz he looks like gay toad.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2014
u guys know what the op said its the truth, ,,help the fine boys
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2014
angry
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Daniel45: 1. Most fine boys don't
have sense of reasoning,
they are just shalow
percentage of their
2. Most fine boys are
result of too many
admiration from the
of them are womanizers,
it makes them cheats
4. Most fine boys, just
the pant colour of
almost all the girls in
their area
5. Most fine boys are
one of the numerous
girls they must have
broken her heart
6. Most womanzers, do
womanizers, are not
on nairaland, don't take
my post personal, it's
just an observation..

That is a very shallow way of reasoning.

A person's character is not a reflection of their outward looks...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Chilug(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
ivyy: In other words you are infact fugly grin
May be d guy is better looking than ur boifrend sef. Who knows? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? / Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This / Nigerians Big Boy Billionaire Caught Fvcking Girl In A Swimming Pool [watch Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.