Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! (2653 Views)

Attention Seun. / ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator / On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Idumuose seriously your name is RIP on this section.. you are a capital disgrace to your family.. Seriously I usually thought you are just a kid of 19yrs whenever you post your _shits not knowing you are a full grown ugly man with a shapeless head. I really pity the wife that married you and the kids you two produced together.

Just look at the kind of bar you are even going( a mud-house bar) and you will be posting your nonsense like everything is alright with you.

Seriously if not for that fact that I don't want to act the way you pdp e-slaves act, I would have created a thread with your ugly pictures..

Old fool, stop acting like a kid on NL.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! by jmaine: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

repeated lines kwa it will take 10 reincarnations and 59 lifetimes for anyone in your lineage to match my written, punchlines and metaphor.

More like your Cooger copied punch lines ?. The earlier you know how often you sound silly , the better for you.

Your worth on this board is zilch.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! by 500GPA: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2014
idumuose:
‎​Bro i would have been seething with anger if the said picture was mine.I won't be a fool to have allowed my pictures to be displayed online without reporting to the moderators.

Haven't Ɣ☺u seen that all those comments are coming from APC e-urchins?

Why i kept mum is that the guy is not sound mentally and i will give you my reasons.

Here are the comments GPA 5.00 and i posted on this issue:

Here was my reply to his confusion,

That was the reason i chose to ignore the cadaver. I could be very mischievious to cos i have very fugly pictures here....plenty of it

And i could easily pick out a picture tomorrow and post it here and brand it berem,i could select another picture

From my folder and post it here and brand it donphilopus or kiriji and people will laugh.

But my mischief has limitations.Therefore,i will never contemplate posting pictures just to ridicule a poster online.

So why should i bother myself over a picture which is not mine?
Honour is seemly for a f00l.i cannot give honour to fools by replying their post.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DENY THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE IN THAT PICS. I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH ABOUT YOU.

YOUR CHILDREN PICS ARE WITH ME. JUST MELLOW
Re: Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! by Seun(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2014
jmaine: And how do you intend to verify claims and counter claims ?
Common sense and good judgment.

(1) (2) (3)

2 Year Old Nigerian Boy Left Starving And Wandering Saved By Danish Lady / Photos: Lady Exposing Her Nipp*le At Shoprite (delta Mall) In Warri / I Think Joy Eluwa Knew About The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.