Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47645 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kaymania:

thought you'd send it ni
if i had sent it, wat would u have done?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
2nd tym being a pagelord!!!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by temmythe(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Waoh! I made it... Finally here, good job, Sammyhoe and best of luck on ebiag mag project...

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by dammygoody(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: mouthed ebiagite
lol... grin cheesy grin o ye of little faith...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: 2nd tym being a pagelord!!!!!

biko m'bia
nw which dibia u dey use?

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
JigsawKillah:

biko m'bia
nw which dibia u dey use?

SAW
d name of d dibia is "dibia mafiokonsi(don't put ur mind at it)"
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
abeg where's my lady?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just passing by>>>>

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: if i had sent it, wat would u have done?

I don't even know, but it wouldn't be a good thing
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
SammyHoe: Just passing by>>>>
***holds him at d back of his top nd pulls him back*** oga where u think say u dae go?? common give us food nw b4 i ..... make i no finish am but no dare me
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
SammyHoe: Just passing by>>>>

for where?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kaymania:

I don't even know, but it wouldn't be a good thing
emergency!!!! devil on nairaland!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Mczigx(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Una dn turn here 2 discussion thread
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mczigx: Una dn turn here 2 discussion thread
nah sammyhoe's phone fault
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mczigx: Una dn turn here 2 discussion thread

Lemme try typing with my 17% battery level... pray it doesn't die off b4 I finish o...

Weldone kaymania and stormybucci and all ebiagites in general.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Olarewajub: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
SammyHoe:

Lemme try typing with my 17% battery level... pray it doesn't die off b4 I finish o...

Use magic to preserve your battery life.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: emergency!!!! devil on nairaland!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
SammyHoe:

n0 p jawe, b0da sam
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by eunisam: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sammyhoe
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
SammyHoe:

dats better than jst passing by
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by helensharpay(f): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
cheesy Yes, Sammy,here I come,a real brain work here,keep it up. More please. And am sorry for the loss.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Canme4u(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just passing by.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Uniboy1: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hi
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Uniboy1: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Canme4u: Just passing by.

Whr u goin?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Deeworld(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
just dey observe
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: d name of d dibia is "dibia mafiokonsi(don't put ur mind at it)"

ok

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Uniboy1: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2014
Good mornin EBIAG fam.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Good morning EBIAG.
Uniboy, how is university? wink
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Dedicated to Stormybucci the pagelord and Temmythe the pagelady...

[b]Rose stood still. She couldn’t utter a word at first.
“I say what brings you here, you husband snatcher?”
“I—I come to—to apologise,” she said.
“Get the hell outta here! You snatched Wilson from me!”
“He’ll be yours once again, I’m sorry,” Rose said in a humble manner. Lily was surprised. She paid attention to her as she told her the whole story.
Rose said she now found her grip on her religion again after being swirled here and there. She made mention of the miraculous healing of her broken bones to Lily.
“That inner voice came to me. I just have to obey. The voice was asking me to do the right thing—that I should leave Wilson alone because he isn’t my legitimate husband.
“A voice?” Lily was in doubt.
“Deep down my heart, Lily. It was just too strong for me to go against.
Lily wept. She forgave her.
Rose offered to travel with Lily to bring about reconciliation between the divorced couple. Lily was glad. However, she doubted if Wilson would accept her back. Just then, the thought of Daisy came striking her heart again. She dialed her number again and again but she wouldn’t pick it up. Even the dean was not picking his calls too. She was frustrated.
Professor Wilson remained with Daisy in the office. He had decided to die with her, having lost hope already. He heard the phones ringing, but now he was so weak that he couldn’t raise his hands to pick them up.

DIVINE INTERVENTION FOR THE EVANGELIST
The three men who conspired together to tell a lie against Evangelist Robinson Carew had been set free, according to the arrangement of Dick Donald. The three of them converged at a hotel room in the New York City to cheer themselves up.
“At last, the man is going to get rotten in the cell,” said one of them without a little pity for the innocent man.
“Yeah! We’re bad!” another said. They were smoking joyfully. The senator, Dick Donald, had paid them heavily for their wicked acts of confessing falsely against Robinson. All of a sudden, in the midst of the fun, the third person said, “Kamal, Shaun, since the day we did that thing, I’ve been having nightmares. Sometimes I see swords in my dream; sometimes fire.”
“Shut the hell!” they screamed at him. “You wanna ruin our fun Juan?”
“Sincerely, I’m scared. I don’t have such dreams before now. It’s strange!”
“Sword you say, Juan,” Kamal asked, getting ready to make fun of Juan.
“Yeah, Kamal,” he said.
“You are a fool, Juan. You should have gripped the sword and…”
“Then you bring it out of your dream,” Shaun said, laughing. Kamal joined him.
“Hey guys, this is not a joke!” Juan said. “I’m even thinking of telling the truth to the media. I’ll tell them that the evangelist was innocent and Dick Donald is the guilty one.”
“Shut up!” they screamed at him. “Are you crazy? Do you wanna get us into trouble?”
Juan was scared. They could kill him right there.
“I’m sorry guys,” said Juan. “I won’t take such step anymore…just that I’m feeling for that innocent man. He didn’t kill the other pastor, George, but he’s suffering right there in the prison. Well…If you want me keep shut, then I’ve got no choice,”Juan resolved at last. He sipped his drink to show that he had repented. The other two winked at each other and excused themselves with the excuse that they would visit the latrine.
Juan raised his head up and lamented.
“My heart is heavy,” he moaned. “Why did I accept the offer to implicate the innocent man? I’m scared I have to confess. I’ll do that without these two.”
The other two began to conspire together to bind Juan and take him away. They weren’t convinced that he would keep the secret.
“Good idea!” Shaun said when Kamal raised the idea. “The senator will give us more money when we bring Juan down at his feet and tell him how he was attempting to betray him.”They began to make for the room again.
Juan was shocked when Kamal and Shaun pointed their guns at his face. He began to beg for his life.
“Please don’t shoot me,” Juan said. “I ain’t confessing anymore.”
“Cooperate or lose your life!” they shouted at him and pushed the gun into his skull. Shaun bent before him and tied him hands and feet. Then they got him out of the hotel secretly and drove off with him.
Senator Dick Donald was shocked when he saw them. He had even been hunting for them earlier, blaming himself for letting them go whereas he should have silenced them.
“Sir, we’ve brought him here because he said he’s gonna leak your secret to the whole world,” they said after dumping Juan on the floor.
Juan was pleading for his life as he saw the senator looking critically at him in anger.
“What secret are you guys talking about?” the senator asked as though he had forgotten who they were.
“The secret of course—the evangelist didn’t know anything about Pastor George’s death…”
“Ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” Dick Donald laughed and turned his back at them as he said, “Stern, kill them all!” Before any of them could move an inch, they had all been gunned down.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Uniboy1: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2014
SammyHoe: Good morning EBIAG.
Uniboy, how is university? wink
lol ;-) uni's part of ma real name, Yunisa
Am stil yet 2 go to uni btw wht we gona hav for breakfast?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Yummy yummy tastee meal!! Gracias

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Lorlaahlozz: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Iyaf missed a lot sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / The Cul De Sac / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.