Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47648 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Olarewajub: 2:56am On Jul 28, 2014
stormybucci: sammyhoe go sleep!!! 2morrow na monday.... oops i 4got abt sallah sha. But hw 2morrow go be na??
The food suppose many tomorrow. Sammyhoe take note.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Olarewajub: The food suppose many tomorrow. Sammyhoe take note.
How I wish I could cook food as much as possible, but the stove(phone)is faulty. I'm afraid it would have to be like thus until month end when I get to Lagos to look for money to purchase a better phone cry

Gud morning EBIAG!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by mohammad11: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Still waiting for [size=36]the land of no return[/size]
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2014
SammyHoe:
How I wish I could cook food as much as possible, but the stove(phone)is faulty. I'm afraid it would have to be like thus until month end when I get to Lagos to look for money to purchase a better phone cry

Gud morning EBIAG!!!
Mon 28 Jul 2014. This month remain 3 days
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2014
2day is d day my vision would come 2 pass. sammyhoe jst have faith nd watch God do his thing
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by edogho(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2014
stormybucci: so u wan use my compound(nt mixture) on "saw"? i go give u because i don mean dat guy wae dem dae call saw abi na hammer sef.. mtcheew
cool grin grin grin Jigsaw in trouble. mi 5 points in gyrus is sure
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2014
edogho: cool grin grin grin Jigsaw in trouble. mi 5 points in gyrus is sure
oga we go share dat point 50/50 ooo.... Goodmorning
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmmm, been long since i commented(no yab me o@Ebiagees)

SammyHoe, continue with your good works
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2014
Kaymania:

Hmmmm, been long since i commented(no yab me o@Ebiagees)

SammyHoe, continue with your good works
no be yabbing u need, na beating u need.. see im long nose lyk trumpet.. mtcheew
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by edogho(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2014
stormybucci: oga we go share dat point 50/50 ooo.... Goodmorning
buenos dias mi hermano y ebiag fam' , 70/30 hermano si¿.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by edogho(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2014
like we go contribute Small osusu for our chef to buy another phone o. dis hunger ehn?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2014
edogho: buenos dias mi hermano y ebiag fam' , 70/30 hermano si¿.
calabar talk... oga na 50/50 or no deal.. mtcheew e cun dae write gibberish 4 me
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by edogho(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2014
stormybucci: calabar talk... oga na 50/50 or no deal.. mtcheew e cun dae write gibberish 4 me
u go wicked o. odward no go treat me like dis o. ok 60/40. how about d osusu contribution for our chef?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Morning meal is ready at the HIP HOUSE
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2014
edogho: u go wicked o. odward no go treat me like dis o. ok 60/40. how about d osusu contribution for our chef?
oya i go pity u but no send dat gibberish 2 me again..... osusu contribution ?? hw much??
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Morning Meal

[b]TED’S SMALL BOOK
The three boys landed in Sudan. They didn’t know where exactly they would head.
“This is gonna be the most aimless adventure ever,” said the older Ted as though he had just woken from sleep.
“Why d’you say so?” the younger Ted asked.
“There’s not even a map to the Land Of Don’t Return where we are going,” the older Ted said.
“Gush! I get your point, Ted. No map! How did we forget to ask the dean for one?” Henry was worried.
“Well…I think everywhere around here is the Land of Don’t return,” the older Ted replied. “Since we ain’t gonna be returning home soonest or…forever,” they said.
The younger Ted was full of confidence. He was busy looking into the small book with him. They had gone few metres ahead of him.
“Hey! Little Ted, what are you looking at?” they screamed at him.
“My little book,” he said, smiling. “It’s the book of the hero. Look, here, the illustrations are in cartoons. The story is about a hero going to the Land of No Return where we are now heading.”
Henry and the older Ted began to come close to him. They eagerly stared into the book and hissed when they discovered it was a fiction written by Morgan Fox.
“What good is a fiction gonna do for us here?” they screamed and began to leave the boy alone.
After ten minutes, they still didn’t have a clue regarding where they would go.
“We are lost!” Henry voiced out. He was already weak, perhaps as a result of the stress he had undergone earlier in the day. Henry and Ted sat down on the sand and sighed as they beheld Ted coming close.
“Hey! Guys! Goodnews! Look into my book, both of you, here’s a picture showing the path followed by the hero in the story,” the younger Ted said. “It’s like we’re on the right track still. The hero is sitting down right now.”
“Let’s see it,” they said. He bent before them to show it to them. They weren’t interested in it at all, since it was a fiction book. They held it on both sides and threw it far away from them.
“Nonsense!” Henry and Ted laughed.
“Ha! Ha! Ha!” the younger Ted laughed too. The two were surprised that he was laughing. They asked him why he was laughing and he said, “In this book, that was exactly how the hero threw the book he was having with him away. Then he followed the direction where the book landed; I’ll show you the picture when we get the book back.”
Henry and the older Ted frowned at the younger Ted. They wouldn’t count anything he was saying as important.
“Keep shut, Ted!” they screamed. “You won’t get to have the book back cos we’re gonna destroy it right now!” Henry and the older Ted sprang up immediately and ran like some athletes towards the book to have it torn to pieces. Just when they were close to it, a large breeze blew it forward. They ran after it until they were tired. The book waited few metres ahead. They fell to the earth, having run a 100m race to have it. The dust had risen all over them to make them look like some derelicts. Soon, the younger Ted caught up with them and laughed them to scorn.
“I told you, the book is gonna lead you the way; just the way it led the hero the way; that hero who threw it away; Now, din’t you follow it here? Ha! Ha! Ha! Aaaaargh!” the younger Ted’s laughter culminated in a yell. The two boys on the ground had just pulled him down too.
A large whirlwind began to rotate towards them. It They got up and dashed forward. When it came too close, they all bent down. The whirlwind surged forward and lifted the younger Ted’s little book. Off it went with it.
Henry and Ted laughed.
“Yes, that’s the end of your book!” they said in mocking manner.
“And you think that’s a goodnews? You guys are fools!” the younger Ted screamed at them. Just then, the whirlwind began to return, but this time, it was high up over their heads. They raised their faces up to see it.
“Hey! Bye to little Ted’s book!” Henry said, waving at the whirlwind.
“Now we can get out of this silly fiction joke and face the reality,” the older Ted sighed.
The younger Ted picked a large rock in the sand and aimed it at the whirlwind to pluck his book off its grip. The stone got right inside the book and struck the book; just then, the whirlwind sped past their head and the book began to fall. It came straight to the younger Ted’s hands.
“Yeah! I have my book back!” he screamed. When he looked at his side, Henry and the older Ted had fallen to the earth like some corpses. The stone had fallen on their heads, having been split in two by the whirlwind, each piece falling on their heads.
“What the hell?!” the younger Ted shouted and bent over them. He shook them, but they didn’t respond.
“Can they be dead too soon?” the boy spoke with his heart in his mouth. “Henry! Ted! Get up!” he screamed. No response.

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Olarewajub: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2014
SammyHoe:

Gud morning EBIAG!!!
Eyaa, so there is no fire wood. Anyhow, we are with you. But start to use fire wood o, because na the smoke from fire wood na make party rice sweet.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by edogho(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2014
stormybucci: oya i go pity u but no send dat gibberish 2 me again..... osusu contribution ?? hw much??
enough to get our chef new cooking pot and stove.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Uniboy1: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2014
We appreciate sammy, thanks for that breakfast
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2014
edogho: enough to get our chef new cooking pot and stove.
nd hw much do u think dat would cost?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by talk2riel: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Eid mubarack
We have break the fast.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Skimpledawg:
Dude, am still waitin for yu oo! Ya area is damn boring! sad

my area? Where u dey?

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
edogho: K.no problem, i welcome ur challenge. let's see how far u can go or how much u can take. with the backing of high priest odward, his co-priest stormy preparing d gyrusic mixture for me and mi humble self(headquatess destroyer) u go c d back of ur head.

una win! U and stormybucci against only me?
I no dey

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
stormybucci: no be yabbing u need, na beating u need.. see im long nose lyk trumpet.. mtcheew

Bucci, bt i talk say i no nid ya yabz...
why nw?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Odward(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
stormybucci: 2day is d day my vision would come 2 pass. sammyhoe jst have faith nd watch God do his thing
ROTFLMAO......Vision nko,stretchy nii.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kaymania:

Bucci, bt i talk say i no nid ya yabz...
why nw?
oopss . I insult u oya no vex

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ghen ghen!!

Esinsin kari pomo.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
stormybucci: oopss . I insult u oya no vex

i don vex, na only XXL bottle of Alomo go stop me from vexing

I dey wait o..
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Canme4u(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice update @ Sammy Hoe , we need more ooooo as today is Sala Day.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Honeymoon In Prison Part one has ended. Part Two starts on our official website: www.ebiag.com.

Also, Everybody Is A Genius, Season 3 has ended here. Season 4 begins on the same website:
Title: THE CURE FOR DAISY DISEASE

Just launched and needed to be test run:

Come over there, register, click forum and begin to enjoy the story.
Monthly awards shall also be going on there for readers and writers alike and there is a good backups for your stories(writers).

Visit www.ebiag.com now.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Timcy2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sammy, is not opening o

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by rockhillz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mr hoe,is not opening oo....no option 4 registration oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply)

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / The Cul De Sac / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.