Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why I Support Gej..... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Gej..... (6072 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: Am surprised some people are still taking this phenylketonuria patient called eggheaders serious. I have been given him his drug ever since on this forum but it seems not to be working, I guess his own is chronic.

mor0nic fvckhead its obvious you are weaned on expired goat milk at infancy. come at me and amma take you to the gutter I always confine you to. idi0tic son of a gross loser.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by vedd: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders: I can see the members of alcohol alliance coming for a beat down. all y'all mofos should bring your lords to come debate. least I forget ara ra go pi all of una.
excellent Job!

"Useful Idıots" is the term used to describe those herd of hypnotised and willfully ignorant cursing goons who live in a bubble and lacking in brain cells.
They suffer from a brain ailment called Jonathanitis, and cannot face realities cos it bothers those who live in a bubble.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by agriboom: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2014
Why won't you support him when he has $20billion to dash around?
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2014
I almost forgot that gej single handed stole $20billion from our national treasury. grin

If that man doesn't go to jail in 2015, then he should thank his stars angry
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

mor0nic fvckhead its obvious you are weaned on expired goat milk at infancy. come at me and amma take you to the gutter I always confine you to. idi0tic son of a gross loser.
I said it, its not far fetched in him, all you need is just to prompt him and he will spontaneously display the demented part of him. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol: I almost forgot that gej single handed stole $20billion from our national treasury. grin

If that man doesn't go to jail in 2015, then he should thank his stars angry
if he doesn't go to jail, u can try locking him up with your HIV body, you won't worry about how to get retroviral drugs from his government, you are here thinking about how to lock him up when you already know how it feels to be in the prison in the comfort of your home.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

the junky from the South West is the lose. You are a failed child

6 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2014
Balkan: the junky from the South West is the lose. You are a failed child

animal from the South East, gtfoh or all your family member get crush by mack truck.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA: joblessness!!!
How many jobs has your President created?
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: if he doesn't go to jail, u can try locking him up with your HIV body, you won't worry about how to get retroviral drugs from his government, you are here thinking about how to lock him up when you already know how it feels to be in the prison in the comfort of your home.
have you finished _wanking with my picture you saved in your pc? Mr _wanker undecided you called me a hiv patient but yet you are _wanking with my picture.. You know the only good thing about you is "nothing"

Ediot

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
another Aboki brother asking useless question.
Blockheads from South West are so funny. Keep waiting for GEJ to creat job for. You brothers from
South West are doing well in their taxi driving business. Wait for Us to creat job for you.
GEJ forever

4 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by gratiaeo(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders: POLICIES INCONSISTENCIES...

who go about bringing up nonsense policies, and end up reverting them after it been confirm as not really thought out policies.

banning the super eagles from footballing programs in the morning, rescinding the decision after the sober moment of his ogorogoro shaking section. ditto for maulag brouhaha and load of other nonsense decisions.

the ban on importations on rice was even more stupid to say the least. who ban a product where your production can't cater for half of what is required in the nation. the Benin republic administration always cash on the stupidity of our government, asap the folks across the border made a 50% reduction in imported of rice going to Nigeria. smugglers had a field day and we gat all manner of scrap as rice. the fvckhead IMF stooge shamefully announced the cancelation of the rubbish policy.

the automotive policy was even dumber than the rice policy. why increase tariff on importation of cars. when at best after all the help and at ideal situation, we can only produce 45,000 cars per annum while our annual need is pegged at little over 1000000 cars per annum. another pay cheques handed to the smugglers. do the policy makers ever make use of their number six. I know a rescind is on the way, heard from the grapevine the last commissioned vehicle at old Volkswagen along lagos - badagry expressway were actually imported vehicle who is the otueke fuckhead trying to deceive.
I have to agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol: have you finished _wanking with my picture you saved in your pc? Mr _wanker undecided you called me a hiv patient but yet you are _wanking with my picture.. You know the only good thing about you is "nothing"

Ediot
its not what you think bro, though there's a wanking somewhere, but the thing involved in the wanking is my Dog, his name is winney. He likes giving your picture the doggy style, he said he will prefer meeting you in person so as to make the exchange of HIV more effective grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by gratiaeo(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2014
GEJ is as corrupt as other Nigerian politicians. Unless we change this system of government we are currently practicing we will remain like this.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2014
gratiaeo: GEJ is as corrupt as other Nigerian politicians. Unless we change this system of government we are currently practicing we will remain like this.

then why still support him blindly.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2014
gratiaeo: GEJ is as corrupt as other Nigerian politicians. Unless we change this system of government we are currently practicing we will remain like this.
exactly, they make it sound as if he's a sole terroriser in nigeria. His level of corruption is a miniature to compare with the level of that of some politicians out there.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by earthgreeners(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: exactly, they make it sound as if he's a sole terroriser in nigeria. His level of corruption is a miniature to compare with the level of that of some politicians out there.
I wld use dis post against u in future
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by earthgreeners(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2014
bookmarked....
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

then why still support him blindly.
Aboki brother was it GEJ that made your capital cities look like this

4 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Balkan: Aboki brother was it GEJ that made your capital cities look like this

animal stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. how about overdosing yourself on cyanide and generator fumes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: its not what you think bro, though there's a wanking somewhere, but the thing involved in the wanking is my Dog, his name is winney. He likes giving your picture the doggy style, he said he will prefer meeting you in person so as to make the exchange of HIV more effective grin grin grin grin
your post was so funny that I forgot to laugh undecided

Ediot you better phuck off and stop stalking me cause am not a gay... Go and dig the a$$ of insincereprick.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol: [b][/b] your post was so funny that I forgot to laugh undecided

Ediot you better phuck off and stop stalking me cause am not a gay... Go and dig the a$$ of insincereprick.
even a gay won't wannk someone like you, do you thinks gays aren't HIV cautious? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2014
Balkan: Aboki brother was it GEJ that made your capital cities look like this
do you want us to start derailing this thread with the slums in alaigbo?
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: even a gay won't wannk someone like you, do you thinks gays aren't HIV cautious? grin grin grin
lol. look at this unrepentant tyke wallowing in sodomy. So pray tell me; what do know about gays since you are one? I heard that your gay master(insincereprick) has broken up with you because he caught you red-handed with another gay
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol: lol. look at this unrepentant tyke wallowing in sodomy. So pray tell me; what do know about gays since you are one? I heard that your gay master(insincereprick) has broken up with you because he caught you red-handed with another gay
I don't even cheat on my GF not to talk of resorting to homosexual, all am trying to let you know is that you can't get a GF or BF with that pics I saw, you should be happy that my dog is interested in you. grin grin grin
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
This question reminds me of the immigration recruitment tragedy; Thousands of unemployed Nigerian graduates came out en masse for a sham recruitement exercise after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them only to discover that they'v all been scamed.
To add salt to injury, 19 of these unemployed youths lost their life.

May God punish Gej and the minister of interior, Aba moro

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Enkaynwa(f): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2014
eaglechild: OP
You are totally incapable of making a single coherent statement.
All I can make out are gutter words like fVchead and teenage lingo like thingy.

exactly!
His posts always reminds me of a character in one of Charles Dickson's books, Oliver Twist called Sikes. Cant make a complete sentence without a curse word

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2014
you are correct
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2014
Enkaynwa:

exactly!
His posts always reminds me of a character in one of Charles Dickson's books, Oliver Twist called Sikes. Cant make a complete sentence without a curse word

coming from a bimbo with mashed potatoes for brains that is priceless. how about getting yourself to soka or okija forest and get grinded to past and fed to an active volcano.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: I don't even cheat on my GF not to talk of resorting to homosexual, all am trying to let you know is that you can't get a GF or BF with that pics I saw, you should be happy that my dog is interested in you. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1521923_1157616_541911285882323_365666427_n_jpegbfef20700eeb8d412e0b64ba94f1da72 one by one they done dey expose una. Can you pls recognize this picture? grin grin is he one of your gay partners? Anyway his handle is idumuose.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1521923_1157616_541911285882323_365666427_n_jpegbfef20700eeb8d412e0b64ba94f1da72 one by one they done dey expose una. Can you pls recognize this picture? grin grin is he one of your gay partners? Anyway his handle is idumuose.

you need to see how broken TV and nnwei1stson looks. as in poverty na the watchword of all these hungry mofos.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

you need to see how broken TV and nnwei1stson looks. as in poverty na the watchword of all these hungry mofos.
seriously person gats to be very careful with the kinda peeps you exchange words with. Now please what is the difference between idumuose and an ape? The guy looks like he had been _raped by poverty. Just take another look at his shapeless head undecided

And the worst thing is that this group of people will be the ones shouting "gej till 2019" when in real life poverty has phuck them real hard. I don't think I can even breath in that bar idumuose is having his usual ogogoro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People / In Defence Of The South South And South East Political Choice / Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.