Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why I Support Gej..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Gej..... (6071 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2014
ECONOMICS AND OVERALL PERFORMANCE....
Gej can't boast of a single project as the governor of bayelsa, anybody can Google this to
confirm. I wonder why Nigerians foolishly voted for him. true to his incompetency he
removed the fuel subsidy on new years day.
He tried so hard to sell the ideas to the citizens but at last he look more confused about
the concept himself. okonjo the IMF stooge and over rated shytehead keep spewing
balderdash and painting paper economy jargons. when gurus like henry boyo and kalu idika
Kalu understand the economic dynamics of Nigeria.
at last the subsidy removal was a clever way to milk the citizenry to please the IMF lord of
the stooge that doubles as our prime minister, this same stooge control the fvckhead
president because of the gross inferiority complex killing the doofus.
obasanjo saw through her shenanigans, when her much touted paying of the Paris club debt
didn't turn the nation to eldolrado as she was preaching back then. obj finally kicks her out.
after the fvckhead sold the subsidy dummy for the shytehead president the obvious f00l
bought the lines hook line and sinker, when other nations rejected the offer like a plague.
the Chinese foreign minister curse out on Christine laggard when she brought the idea to
Beijing. same Christine laggard was showering praises on the fvckhead for buying another
IMF improvising policy akin to the olu falae sap.

which country go to other nations to open sovereign wealth funds to strength the recipient
countries economy and financial institutions. but our otueke drunkard that the PDP e-rat
really support blindly does that.
inflation rate is running crazy at double digits, why they keep squandering our accruals from
crude oil sales. putting cats like asari and tompolo to guide pipelines at price running to
millions, yet bursting pipelines skyrocketed. at the long last both the fvckhead president and
okonjo the IMF stooge don't understand the economic dynamics of Africa most populous
nation.
corruption is a no go area for crazymimi otueke lord, efcc has been made a redundant
outfit. the pension thief was help to to safety by PDP e-rats lord, alams is now free to steal
the nation blind thanks to otueke lord ditto for Mohammed abacha, aruma oteh and the
steelar oduah. the president even told us on national TV that corruption is not stealing and
he is aware of the corruption tendency of the petroleum minister, but the president prefers
to look the other way.
where is the missing $20 billion sanusi told us about, how about the millions that want
down the sewers with steelar odua?? voicemail ditto for maina and aruma oteh. and loads of
other stealing folks in this administration.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 4:44am On Jul 03, 2014
economics
foreign policy
boko haram
new genco's and discos and loads of other issues.

e-rats should come here to defend there clueless lord on this issues.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Rapsainot(m): 4:46am On Jul 03, 2014
Booked
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 5:07am On Jul 03, 2014
the boko haram thingy is where the clueless of this government is as bright as sunlight. when the best jarheads in sub- Saharan African can't tame a rag-tag militia group. the popular sayings comes to mind" an army of lions lead by a sheep is worthless compared to army of sheeps lead by a lion.

would our c-in-c swear by pej cu.....nt that he doesn't know the hideouts and sponsors of boko haram?? but the reason the fuxkhead is not acting like the c-in-c beats the imagination of every sane observer.

then the chibok milieu creped on us like a thief in the night. yet the dumbskull didn't even believe any girl was kidnapped. going by the body language of his political hang-ons and a$$ lickers ditto for shepopotamus there is god drama.

when Algeria government was in same chibok-esque circumstance, that was when aqim kidnapped some oil workers at a refinery in Algeria. we didn't hear them crying to uncle Sam for help, but our incompetent doofus come on national TV with the dumbest line known to humanity " america will know".

load of stakeholders in the war on terrorism thingy, told who cares to listen how top military chief and have been feeding fat on defence budgets. and leaving our troops with obsolete equipments, yet nobody is bringing anyone to account for the budgeted funds nor any of em military chiefs been charge for sabotaging the war on boko haram.

our incompetent otueke drunkard even told us how he is so scare of going to chibok, going by this and more the terrorist group is winning the war, cos we gat a fvckhead simpleton as our c-in-c.now the war is at his backyard at the fct. where will you run to now coward. once in your miserable life act your fvcking constitution position.

not to even talk about the blame game lame lines with the opposition. throwing baseless allegations how about arresting anyone culpable. only the president enemies sponsors boko haram. sanusi start sponsoring boko haram when he ask the frog eyed dizani about our missing $20 billion.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by LordMecuzy(m): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2014
grin
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 5:24am On Jul 03, 2014
cc

sincere 9geria
fran-c
idumouse

and all y'all PDP e-rats
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by megaik: 5:26am On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin ;Dfrog eyed deziani?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by cKaiser: 6:07am On Jul 03, 2014
There is no reason to vote the clueless one into power except for the usual I had no shoes sentiments

A man who achieved nothing for over 15yrs in govt and thought everything in life is achieved solely on LUCK

As deputy governor, he sat there like a dummy while the state was looted by his godfather

As governor he was more interested in how much alcohol he can consume in a day

As Vice President he became a licensed hypnotized houseboy wearing apron for Turai until well meaning Nigerians came to liberate him

As President he has broken all records as the most clueless ruler this country has ever witnessed which every Nigerian and foreigner recognize

11 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Redoil: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2014
The ranting of an supporter of APC ant

18 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2014
joblessness!!!

16 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2014
@Eggheaders,I saw the title of your topic and thought your moniker has been hijacked.

I endorse your topic 100percent! cool

10 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eaglechild: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2014
OP
You are totally incapable of making a single coherent statement.
All I can make out are gutter words like fVchead and teenage lingo like thingy.

25 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2014
This eggheaders is a paraplegic, imbecilic and stubborn toddler. He likes to be beaten up.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Iykopee(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2014
i hope some1 is not suffering from epilepsy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Never knew motor park boys can still find der way to nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2014
A standing ovation for you eggy-baba.. You hit the nail on the head. I really find it awkward why a sane mind will be roaring for that otueke drunkard.. That niggur is a failure in all ramifications of life.

From the days he was the deputy governor of bayelsa to now that he was the c-in-c of our gallant arm-forces. If you will ask any of these pdp e-slaves to list just one prominent achievement of that ogogoro annihilator, watch them and see how they will come up with some bloody fiddlesticks like "absolutely nothing".

Even when he was the governor of bayelsa state, gej did nothing for the state apart from looting the treasury of his state. All the major work that was done in bayelsa was the handy-work of alamiesiya(even though the guy is a thief)

Today our dear nation has become like a joke in the international community. Nobody regards anything "Nigeria" serious in the world again.

There is no any meaningful project of the drunkard which has impacted on the lives of Nigerians in a positive ways. Everything is just going from bad to worst.

•Unemployment is at a very high level
•No Electricity(funny thing was that even the otueke drunkard was blaming witches when electricity when off at a rally he when in Imo state)
•Our federal roads are all dead traps
•Our institutions are just glorified secondary schools( some are even on strike till date)
•The hospitals in the nation are all on strike because the useless government don't want to fund our health sector
•No portable tap water
•Our economy has always been growing on papers
•Poverty is at a very high level

The otueke drunkard is indeed a "goodluck" to every corrupt Nigerian

10 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2014
I can see the members of alcohol alliance coming for a beat down. all y'all mofos should bring your lords to come debate. least I forget ara ra go pi all of una.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders: economics
foreign policy
boko haram
new genco's and discos and loads of other issues.

e-rats should come here to defend there clueless lord on this issues.
Aboki brother from the South West. You will continue to warship your senior brother for ever.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders: I can see the members of alcohol alliance coming for a beat down. all y'all mofos should bring your lords to come debate. least I forget ara ra go pi all of una.
Aboki brother, see what your senior brothers have turned you to be

14 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders: I can see the members of alcohol alliance coming for a beat down. all y'all mofos should bring your lords to come debate. least I forget ara ra go pi all of una.
blockheads are blockheads. GEJ for ever.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2014
POLICIES INCONSISTENCIES...

who go about bringing up nonsense policies, and end up reverting them after it been confirm as not really thought out policies.

banning the super eagles from footballing programs in the morning, rescinding the decision after the sober moment of his ogorogoro shaking section. ditto for maulag brouhaha and load of other nonsense decisions.

the ban on importations on rice was even more stupid to say the least. who ban a product where your production can't cater for half of what is required in the nation. the Benin republic administration always cash on the stupidity of our government, asap the folks across the border made a 50% reduction in imported of rice going to Nigeria. smugglers had a field day and we gat all manner of scrap as rice. the fvckhead IMF stooge shamefully announced the cancelation of the rubbish policy.

the automotive policy was even dumber than the rice policy. why increase tariff on importation of cars. when at best after all the help and at ideal situation, we can only produce 45,000 cars per annum while our annual need is pegged at little over 1000000 cars per annum. another pay cheques handed to the smugglers. do the policy makers ever make use of their number six. I know a rescind is on the way, heard from the grapevine the last commissioned vehicle at old Volkswagen along lagos - badagry expressway were actually imported vehicle who is the otueke fuckhead trying to deceive.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Aboki brother I know your mod. Brother will hide my post as usual

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2014
Balkan: Aboki brother from the South West. You will continue to warship your senior brother for ever.

animal get off my thread if you can't debate against my points. unless you want Ebola virus zaiire and Congo, SARS, HIV, dengue fever , anthrax, avian influenza, swine flu mad cow disease and other incurable fatalities to wipe away every member of your miserable lineage.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by owobokiri(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2014
Thread Topic should read; The Atrocious Rants of a Pugnacious Tribal Rat!

11 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders: POLICIES INCONSISTENCIES...

who go about bringing up nonsense policies, and end up reverting them after it been confirm as not really thought out policies.

banning the super eagles from footballing programs in the morning, rescinding the decision after the sober moment of his ogorogoro shaking section. ditto for maulag brouhaha and load of other nonsense decisions.

the ban on importations on rice was even more stupid to say the least. who ban a product where your production can't cater for half of what is required in the nation. the Benin republic administration always cash on the stupidity of our government, asap the folks across the border made a 50% reduction in imported of rice going to Nigeria. smugglers had a field day and we gat all manner of scrap as rice. the fvckhead IMF stooge shamefully announced the cancelation of the rubbish policy.Aboki brother stop

the automotive policy was even dumber than the rice policy. why increase tariff on importation of cars. when at best after all the help and at ideal situation, we can only produce 45,000 cars per annum while our annual need is pegged at little over 1000000 cars per annum. another pay cheques handed to the smugglers. do the policy makers ever make use of their number six. I know a rescind is on the way, heard from the grapevine the last commissioned vehicle at old Volkswagen along lagos - badagry expressway were actually imported vehicle who is the otueke fuckhead trying to deceive.
block head heads fro mouth waste

8 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Balkan: block head heads fro mouth waste

who is this animal from the South East erosion ridden shytehole, I blame the knucklehead that sired you for bedeviling humanity with a lost soul like you. wonder why your shytehead momma didn't use the utter useless spermatozoa to floss the plague in her enamel.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by 500GPA: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2014
FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GOATLUCK EGBERE JONAD.WARF

GOATLUCK'S REGIME:

CORRUPTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY

IGNOMINIOUS SHAME ON NIGERIA THROUGH GEJ'S DECISION, POLICY

INSTALLATION OF CRIMINAL,MURDER AS GOVERNORS

INCESSANT STRIKE(ASSU, ASUP, COESU, NMA )

INSECURITY

DEATH OF YOUTHS SEEKING FOR EMPLOYMENT. JUST TO MENTION A FEW.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Am surprised some people are still taking this phenylketonuria patient called eggheaders serious. I have been given him his drug ever since on this forum but it seems not to be working, I guess his own is chronic.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

animal get off my thread if you can't debate against my points. unless you want Ebola virus zaiire and Congo, SARS, HIV, dengue fever , anthrax, avian influenza, swine flu mad cow disease and other incurable fatalities to wipe away every member of your miserable lineage.
junky how far? See your you must ever warship your senior brother

9 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

who is this animal from the South East erosion ridden shytehole, I blame the knucklehead that sired you for bedeviling humanity with a lost soul like you. wonder why your shytehead momma didn't use the utter useless spermatozoa to floss the plague in her enamel.
Aboki brother. Your city must always be like this

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Not Interested In Becoming PDP Chairman — Bode George / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician / Chronicle Of Debate In Nigeria And The Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.