Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why I Support Gej..... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Gej..... (6068 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol: seriously person gats to be very careful with the kinda peeps you exchange words with. Now please what is the difference between idumuose and an ape? The guy looks like he had been _raped by poverty. Just take another look at his shapeless head undecided

And the worst thing is that this group of people will be the ones shouting "gej till 2019" when in real life poverty has phuck them real hard. I don't think I can even breath in that bar idumuose is having his usual ogogoro.

lwmisgej( laugh wan make I slap goatluck egbere jonada...ft).
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1521923_1157616_541911285882323_365666427_n_jpegbfef20700eeb8d412e0b64ba94f1da72 one by one they done dey expose una. Can you pls recognize this picture? grin grin is he one of your gay partners? Anyway his handle is idumuose.
he looks like someone that can feed your entire extended family, garri lebu and ori eja isn't expensive you know grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: he looks like someone that can feed your entire extend family, garri lebu and ori eja isn't expensive you know grin grin grin

mind yourself I still have that your blockus holding gayish picture.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

mind yourself I still have that your blockus holding gayish picture.
are you scared of posting it? You don't need to plead for my permission you smiggle.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Once upon a time, there was an OP........
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123: Once upon a time, there was an OP........

biatchass ara ra po gi onye nzuzu. pa sa rayan gi. before I tell you the history of your run down life. onye ogu onaghoko onaghoko.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol: seriously person gats to be very careful with the kinda peeps you exchange words with. Now please what is the difference between idumuose and an ape? The guy looks like he had been _raped by poverty. Just take another look at his shapeless head undecided

And the worst thing is that this group of people will be the ones shouting "gej till 2019" when in real life poverty has phuck them real hard. I don't think I can even breath in that bar idumuose is having his usual ogogoro.
LWKMD!!

@Kaston,is that you on your profile? Now I see why good looking men like you prefer not to be faceless on Nairaland nor hide their real face.
Nice pix you gat there!

cool cool
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: are you scared of posting it? You don't need to plead for my permission you smiggle.

hahhaaaa, I don't need to show the world how miserable you are.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

show it and lemme show the world how you wear N20 starched T-shirt olofo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: show it and lemme show the world how you wear N20 starched T-shirt olofo. grin grin grin

who cares, amadioha scatter your poverty ridden face if you don't show them. idi0ta sired by a goat raped by monkey.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

who cares, amadioha scatter your poverty ridden face if you don't show them. idi0ta sired by a goat raped by monkey.
now he's hurt, I swear, you look like someone suffering from edema coupled with the fact that you ugly, poor and black grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: now he's hurt, I swear, you look like someone suffering from edema coupled with the fact that you ugly, poor and black grin grin grin grin

and if the fake pictures you and your likes call me is not me, you die before weekend can I hear a big amen. and why is the guy in your pictures from isheyin while I'm from Oshogbo. idi0tic son of the village bmx bicycle.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Enkaynwa(f): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

coming from a bimbo with mashed potatoes for brains that is priceless. how about getting yourself to soka or okija forest and get grinded to past and fed to an active volcano.

nya so kwa gi!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

and if the fake pictures you and your likes call me is not me, you die before weekend can I hear a big amen. and why is the guy in your pictures from isheyin while I'm from Oshogbo. idi0tic son of the village bmx bicycle.
lolzzzzzzz, I just saw that particular one you held a bottle of beer with your naked pot belly grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Enkaynwa:

nya so kwa gi!

Iwo gan o Ku danu. iku gbona lo ma pa e danu.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
I noticed kastonkanstrol has gigantic lips, they are like cocoa yam leaves grin grin grin grin this guy must be sick, olorun n'gbo

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: lolzzzzzzz, I just saw that particular one you held a bottle of beer with your naked pot belly grin grin grin grin

that your father anyways. liquor is forbidden in my religion. but even fathers dey carry shake go church for Onitsha. deal with that ashiere.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Enkaynwa(f): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

Iwo gan o Ku danu. iku gbona lo ma pa e danu.

nya so kwa gi na ezi n'uno gi!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Enkaynwa:

omo ri odo o'kin ridi joko, oni ri idi joko. ofo ni omisanwo ma shey wa shock danu ni. shishe shishe oooo ki shishe shishe ma le a ka kikiri ni. iwo kinkan radarada bi nkan osu yi.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

hahahaha grin grin pls easy on that dude. Btw we won't want to see his face, nobody wants to have bad dreams.

Berem, lol yeap am the one but I don't see myself as a attractive somebody. Thanks btw.
Idumuose really disappointed me, I usually used to think that the dude is a teenager with the way and manner he opens senseless threads not knowing that a full grown a$s man is behind the idumuose handle.

I never expected a man of 47yrs old like idumuose to be acting like a kid here. Is very disheartening you know

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by djfaithy: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

omo ri odo o'kin ridi joko, oni ri idi joko. ofo ni omisanwo ma shey wa shock danu ni. shishe shishe oooo ki shishe shishe ma le a ka kikiri ni. iwo kinkan radarada bi nkan osu yi.
gringringrin olopa ewo ni tepe ?, I beg pity your guy, na wetin he go chop, he dey find.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
djfaithy: gringringrin olopa ewo ni tepe ?, I beg pity your guy, na wetin he go chop, he dey find.

epe kabitikabiti lo ye awon omo irankiran yen mehn.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by odinma1: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Why are my Igbo people always causing trouble and disharmony?

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by djfaithy: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

epe kabitikabiti lo ye awon omo irankiran yen mehn.
infact I no understand again, I believe the last time Nigerian was this divided is 1967, yes gej is not the only corrupt politician,infact all the Nigerian politicians are corrupt but we've seen fashola, we've oshiomole even obi tried his bit, these guys are also guilty of corruption but can we castigate them like people are castigates GEJ ? The answer is no, simply because these guys have been able to deliver to a very considerable extent unlike gej who has done more harm than good to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
odinma1: Why are my Igbo people always causing trouble and disharmony?

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool
Yeah
my y1bo brother, so you also survived the nairaland erosion attack. Welcome back

Anambra adigo mma cheesy
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by bongila(f): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
FFK wannabe! FFK ranted like this just to attract the attention of the FG,today he sings better than a canary in praise of that same government.
Sadly though,these rants won't pass NL,so do something else. Till then.......

#GEJtilltheworldends#

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by odinma1: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
lakhadimar: Yeah
my y1bo brother, so you also survived the nairaland erosion attack. Welcome back

Anambra adigo mma cheesy

Thank you my brother, my Igbo people attacked nairaland but they cant win. They took my username during the incursion but by Chineke's grace, I was able to retrieve it back

Anambra Adigo Mmma cool cool cool
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

that your father anyways. liquor is forbidden in my religion. but even fathers dey carry shake go church for Onitsha. deal with that ashiere.
lolzzzzz, I will soon show them your puff puff edema chick.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
useless thread from a deranged and mo.ronic conehead, cant waste my time here
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123: Once upon a time, there was an OP........
you mean an idio.tic and mo.ronic op? you right anyways

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Enkaynwa:

ISEEEEE!

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
you mean an idio.tic and mo.ronic op? you right anyways

amodioha scatter your household and your village mud house with unstoppable lightening and 30000 joules of thunder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had A Strange Dream Last Night / Meet Francesco, The Only Human With Three Legs And Two Male Organs / Sanwo-olu Signs Budget Of ₦1.16 Trillion For 2021 Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.