Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline (3125 Views)

These Are The Factors Behind The Current Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / Obama-linked US Firm Behind APC Campaigns –punch / PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by Sweetlemon(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
So just because PDP won elections in Ekiti, a freelance State with no particular party followership, (both PDP and APC has had their fair shares of power in Ekiti) No party has strong hold in Ekiti. APC is now "declining"? You wish!

Wait till PDP wins Osun or Lagos before you start beating your chests.
Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sweetlemon: So just because PDP won elections in Ekiti, a freelance State with no particular party followership, (both PDP and APC has had their fair shares of power in Ekiti) No party has strong hold in Ekiti. APC is now "declining"? You wish!

Wait till PDP wins Osun or Lagos before you start beating your chests.
PDP won with a wide margin/difference, that shows everyperson how many much, many hgave rejected APC, in Ekiti state.
Admit the obvious truth. APC are more daring online(facebook, twitter, nairaland).
For life, they have little supporters. They are not a grass- root party.
The local people are less familiar with them.
Their saving grace are the Northerners.
They are gradually losing it in the West.
APC won massively in recent Kano state LG elections mainly because APC is controlled by Northerners. Kwankwaso controls Kano state.
Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by sleekymag(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
I had wanted a viable and ideological opposition to the ruling PDP so our democracy could develop further. So far the mega party APC has failed on all fronts in my opinion. They manipulate public perception or opinion, they've tried so hard to paint GEJ in a bad light, as clueless and incompetent. They go silent on his achievements and great strides and they amplify the shortcomings. They're happy with the current security challenges in the country, infact anything that will paint GEJ negatively. They forget people tend to sympathize with the seemingly weak. Why cow and bully the man out of office? They laugh at his wife, Patience, using every opportunity to make the most of her grammatical blunder, if any, whether in lexis and structure or in her intonations and accents (e.g. Diaris God o). They forget the electorate (masses), can relate with her better than any elitist purview, (Ask our mothers and aunties and fathers..a nation united in language by Pidgin English). They forget one of the reasons for Fayemi's loss in Ekiti is his elitist standing as opposed to Fayose being a man the grass root identifies with. I voted GEJ in 2011, I had said if he was recontesting I would rather not vote at all in 2015, but the APC's manner of haunting this man has brought the resolve out in me, by God's grace I would be voting GEJ back into Aso rock in 2015. We need an ideological, credible, non-violent, non-manipulative opposition in Nigeria and for 2015 elections, APC are not it.

5 Likes

Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by shizzle11(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
virtually all of you have spoken except for a few supporter of APC e-soldiers that has infiltrated the thread, but of course i dont expect the apc e-agberos to be here, cos the truth is like a scorpion sting o them, truth and objectivity is alien to a supporter of APC.

My jiy however is that many Nigerians are beginning to to see the truth, that the so so called 'progressives' are nothing but a disgruntled and disillusioned bunch seeking to further swindle the minds of innocent and gullible Nigerians with their incessant lies, deceit, falsehoods, baseless allegations and rumours.

SAY NO TO THE supporter of APC PARTY cool

2 Likes

Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by gunuvi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Kassidy4luv: .......... Ask CHIEF OLISAH METUH...........

How he got to find a befitting word for APC( supporter of APC), armed against the people indeed.

Why won't sensible Nigerians reject dis style of leadership by Tinubu and his friends.

Only Sycophants, Agberos ,Almajiris and people with a very low self esteem and mentality supports APC. They av nothing to offer.

In PDP we trust and will always come out en mass to cast our votes.

GEJ Till 2019
CHEERS and GOOD Morning Nigeria.
Mr olisa deserve to be awarded a PhD in linguistic for the word. supporters of APC

1 Like

Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by Nosurrenda: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
ba7man: Good year for PDP and their supporters..............Bad year for Nigerians.

Good year for PDP and their supporters..............Good year for Nigerians and we wish you Goodluck in your miserable life.
Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by ba7man(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nosurrenda:

Good year for PDP and their supporters..............Good year for Nigerians and we wish you Goodluck in your miserable life.

Tell that to the parents of the kidnapped Chibok girls............. those that lost loved ones in the Abuja bombings.......... those that died in the immigration exam stampeed which no one has been brought to book........,do I continue??

If you can't feel their pain........
Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by zurine(f): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
keen observation by op
Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by stanech: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
ba7man: Tell that to the parents of the kidnapped Chibok girls............. those that lost loved ones in the Abuja bombings.......... those that died in the immigration exam stampeed which no one has been brought to book........,do I continue??

If you can't feel their pain........

Tell ur apc soldiers to drop their weapons because we won't be fooled
Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by ba7man(m): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2014
stanech:

Tell ur apc soldiers to drop their weapons because we won't be fooled
Typical reply.
Re: Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline by phabulux: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2015
OneNaira6, you are what you are: a maad dog! We will accept whichever excuse you have to offer, but, it still won't make you any less a maad dog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? / What Is The FATE Of These Corpers? (photos) / Donald Trump Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.