Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. (4798 Views)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. / Why I Stopped Loving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by lindee: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dear nairalanders,I met my fiancé last yr February tru his kid sister. she was my Schl mate bfor she got married. we spoke frequently as friends and as time went on, d bond became stronger. He proposed to marry me and I accepted after much thinking and prayers. He seemed to b a nice and responsible guy. my aunt I stayed with during my degree program in sch requested to see whom wanted to marry me. I invited him ova to d house.after much interrogations from my aunt, she told me to forget abt him.but DAT was after he had left. she told me DAT his people are not reliable in marriages. He is from owerri .
After my project defence he took me to his hometown and introduced me to his mum, siblings and relatives. I was loved and welcomed by dem. I felt at home. when I returned to Lagos, I told my parents abt him. dey discouraged me from marrying him. They said his people re not reliable in marriages and their mentality is so different of ours. they advised me to go for our own men.am from anambra state. they told me sad stories of their marriages. I stood aloof to all wot dey said and insisted on marrying him because I tot dey were being tribalistic. I went on with d relationship. he was so anxious to marry me. he started making plans. every time we meet, we always discuss our marriage plans and our future.
He was a contract staff in a bank as at d time I met him. now he has been dissolved and promoted in his office. he rented his own apartment and left his friend whom he was swatting with. my problem with him started wen he became too familiar with dis neighbors who are students of a polytechnic arnd where he lived. one day, he told me how those girls had been cooking and bringing food to him. we laughed over it and never took it seriously. Another day, he told me how d girls pleaded with him to start watching TV in his house. he gave dem a spear key to his room so they can come in at will.I wasn't happy with it. I was so bitter and told him how disappointing his actions were. he stood aloof to all wot I said and claimed I was making issues out of nofin.
He gradually changed by d day.he stopped calling as frequent as before. he stopped telling me things. whenever I asked y he failed to call for a whole day, he would give me flimsy excuses. I was getting hurt by d day.A day came when I decided to take the bull by d horn by sending him a text message. I told him how bitter I felt abt d strange attitude he has been portraying of late. he didn't reply my text or call me. I cried. I was too busy with my job.I work from Monday to Saturday. its jux a small job I do to wait for my nysc mobilisation. I met him on a Sunday and told him I wished to talk abt our rshp.he asked me y I didn't tell him I was coming. I was stunned beyond words. when we got talking , he told me how he had lost interest and affection for me for d past two months. I was shocked. I asked asked him wot went wrong but he couldn't give any reasonable reason. he bursted into tears as he spoke. I cried and wept bitterly. I couldn't bliv ive bin jilted.Dear frnds, pls I need ur advise on wot to do .m only 24. he is 32. m a very pretty Lady .I HV admirers and suitors . he is very much aware of it. he knows m homely and disciplined. I don't deserve to b jilted? m very prayerful. pls tell me wot to do with all honesty. question from u will also b welcomed and answerd with all sincerity. I HV been down with fever for days. pls help me .tnx all.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by STENON(f): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dear
sorry abt that....I hope you wil learn frm my story....

When we first started he wz very broke, We prayed along the line and he
gt a good and better Job,gt a new apartment and the latest phone then.He
said I wz entitled to part of his salary,Bt i told him to open a
savings acct and be keeping it there for his own future use,..After
saving for 3months, I told him my plans for his Life, To use his OND for
his Direct entry at OAU....He was Glad abt this,After saving closed to
130k in the 9th mnt, and I have started the processing of his admission,
He started misbehaving, I'l call he wont pick,he wont send/reply mssg,
He started flexing to the fullest etc..
At the end, the relatnship wz over....I gt it difficult to forgt abt the
whole issue.. Bt i took the bold step of faith and forgt abt him.
His nxt Girlfrnds enjoyed the money to the fullest,...
But now,D girl and many other Girls, broke his Hrt, He came back
bitterly, Begging, persuading,regreting His actions.No more Money,No
well paid job again.......In short...He has started suffering and Living
a miserable Life....He has used all means to gt back my affection/ Love
back for him...Bt all wz'nt sucessful......

I'm Living a happy,Joyful and fruitful Life now........

Jst forgt abt Him, Do more of wat makes you happy...Start Dressing well and snap as many as possible pix, Make new frnds, Play games, Do sport,..Learn New things.....Enjoy ur life to the fullest my Dear.......The Bright future is there for you and ur Blissful Future partner....Smiles

22 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by or3gon: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
hmm, another heart break. all izz well o. babe he told you he had lost interest and affection for you for the past two months. Very PAINFUL. what else would one say than to encourage you to try move on with you life. #my opinion.
can see this might not be an easy task for you since your already down with fever. please take care of your health 1st

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by pickabeau1: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
move on..

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Redoil: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
@op ur story is very long. One thing is certain you shall surly meet a man that will truly love you. Forget him and let him go.

4 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by kay9(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
I feel for you, my dear.

You said he "burst into tears"; i dont understand, what was he crying about?

3 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by clemz85(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
wow! stories that touches!

op hold Ur peace is just a partial contact U guyz ar having.
SOLUTION- things will always be taking for granted when they ar always arnd, human being is that way, so what U should do is keep calm as in shun him for a certain time and watch... just watch

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by nitrogen(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
You got warnings from your parents and aunt, but you still decided to be in the relationship, 'He cant be relied on........', they told you babe, but you are incorrigible, thank God it happened at this time, just move on, meanwhile, you are going for your NYSC soon, who knows, you might meet Mr Right during service. Please, forget him!

13 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by clemz85(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
nitrogen: You got warnings from your parents and aunt, but you still decided to be in the relationship, 'He cant be relied on........', they told you babe, but you are incorrigible, thank God it happened at this time, just move on, meanwhile, you are going for your NYSC soon, who knows, you might meet Mr Right during service. Please, forget him!

kpom

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
*Babe one thing u gotta understand is, nt evri guy dat introduces u 2 hez family seems genuine, wat if he told em u jst hez frend or frend 4rm scul, n d fam took u lyk dat, so evn if somfin goes wrong btwn u two hez family wunt blame him as much cos u weren't recognizd as hez fiancee.
*i fink whr ladies miss it is at d point of introduction, wat do u talk abt wit hez family, are d discussions related 2 marriage or d onlytin talkd abt is ur background? If not d parents of d guy wunt support d girl in2 marryn dia son.
*solution 2 d issue at hand, 4get d guy, try make ursef happy, dnt jump in2 anoda relationship jst cos u nid succour, wait it out, get bak 2 ur job, hangout wit ur girlfrends, read books on relationships, wit dat u wunt make any mistake again.

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by modextus(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
The only problem here is that you think you're too nice to be jilted..

anybody can be jilted in a relationship..

You should be happy. You were told this would happen if eventually you get married to him..but it happened before you tied the knot..

8 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
I must say I'm so sad. If I'd talk to you like I would to a sister, then my words for you is to move on.

Its hard, but it is possible. Atleast the tout open up to you with crocodile tears.

Some people fainted on seeing 'wedding invitation'. But they moved on. No one has the monopoly of marriage, or spouse.

It is well with you my sister. God has only answered your prayers smiley

5 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Weezystar1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
one of the main reason why some men does this is if the the girl have already given them sex...i have a sis that is marrying from owerre truly their men are cheat ...dear i don't advice u to still be with him ,i know it will be hard but u just have to try besides u are young and have achieved a lot so just move on with life ...everything happens with a reason ...take care of ur self and be prayerful

4 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by oshyno(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Babe ur instinct told u what was happening .

Where u guyz having sex during d courtship ( then d polytech chiks hv taken ova) and he feels he doesn't need urs anymore.

How often did both of u see( was he d one visiting always or u we're n one doing d visiting) then he doesn't need d hassle associated with transportation. Afterall those chiks now provide d service.

My advice: let him be. Don't even show him ur hurt. Try to find solace in somtin else like hanging out wit frnds, busy wit work .

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
That's the problem with weaklings - YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROTECT YOUR MAN.

Life isn't a fairy tale and neither is “falling in love“. Learn to protect your relationship or else you'd find yourself moving on - ALWAYS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by nitrogen(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
clemz85:

kpom

Kpom means
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by CosmicJames(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
lindee: Dear nairalanders,I met my fiancé last yr February tru his kid sister. she was my Schl mate bfor she got married. we spoke frequently as friends and as time went on, d bond became stronger. He proposed to marry me and I accepted after much thinking and prayers. He seemed to b a nice and responsible guy. my aunt I stayed with during my degree program in sch requested to see whom wanted to marry me. I invited him ova to d house.after much interrogations from my aunt, she told me to forget abt him.but DAT was after he had left. she told me DAT his people are not reliable in marriages. He is from owerri .
After my project defence he took me to his hometown and introduced me to his mum, siblings and relatives. I was loved and welcomed by dem. I felt at home. when I returned to Lagos, I told my parents abt him. dey discouraged me from marrying him. They said his people re not reliable in marriages and their mentality is so different of ours. they advised me to go for our own men.am from anambra state. they told me sad stories of their marriages. I stood aloof to all wot dey said and insisted on marrying him because I tot dey were being tribalistic. I went on with d relationship. he was so anxious to marry me. he started making plans. every time we meet, we always discuss our marriage plans and our future.
He was a contract staff in a bank as at d time I met him. now he has been dissolved and promoted in his office. he rented his own apartment and left his friend whom he was swatting with. my problem with him started wen he became too familiar with dis neighbors who are students of a polytechnic arnd where he lived. one day, he told me how those girls had been cooking and bringing food to him. we laughed over it and never took it seriously. Another day, he told me how d girls pleaded with him to start watching TV in his house. he gave dem a spear key to his room so they can come in at will.I wasn't happy with it. I was so bitter and told him how disappointing his actions were. he stood aloof to all wot I said and claimed I was making issues out of nofin.
He gradually changed by d day.he stopped calling as frequent as before. he stopped telling me things. whenever I asked y he failed to call for a whole day, he would give me flimsy excuses. I was getting hurt by d day.A day came when I decided to take the bull by d horn by sending him a text message. I told him how bitter I felt abt d strange attitude he has been portraying of late. he didn't reply my text or call me. I cried. I was too busy with my job.I work from Monday to Saturday. its jux a small job I do to wait for my nysc mobilisation. I met him on a Sunday and told him I wished to talk abt our rshp.he asked me y I didn't tell him I was coming. I was stunned beyond words. when we got talking , he told me how he had lost interest and affection for me for d past two months. I was shocked. I asked asked him wot went wrong but he couldn't give any reasonable reason. he bursted into tears as he spoke. I cried and wept bitterly. I couldn't bliv ive bin jilted.Dear frnds, pls I need ur advise on wot to do .m only 24. he is 32. m a very pretty Lady .I HV admirers and suitors . he is very much aware of it. he knows m homely and disciplined. I don't deserve to b jilted? m very prayerful. pls tell me wot to do with all honesty. question from u will also b welcomed and answerd with all sincerity. I HV been down with fever for days. pls help me .tnx all.

Sorry dear. All u need do now is 2 show understanding. How do I mean?
First, understand dt u r very lucky - u r nt yet in d marriage. What if he had change after ur wedding? Got it? Fine.

Secondly. Understand dt relationship only works when both parties r interested. He jst told u he has lost interest in u. In other word, he is through with u. U hav only 2 option here.
1. 4get him as u were earlier told (best option)
2. Do everything within reason 2 make him interested again.

Thirdly. Understand dt u r nt alone in dis game of luv. Dis thing happens 2 people like u everyday so take it easy n don't harm urself in d process.

Lastly. Understand dt he's nt d only guy in town. He use 2 b a good guy 2 u no doubt. Bt he has changed so be it. It is time 2 make another choice bt u hav 2 b very careful dis time.

It is important u know dt it ll nt b easy 4 u 2 4get him because u were nt planing neither were u ready 4 such thing so it ll hurt u more while it may mean nothing 2 him.

U deserve a better guy dt ll nt b in a hurry 2 loss interest in u. Open ur hrt 4 him ( a new guy).
Good luck

6 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sorry for your pain. It will get better and finally you will get over him learn the lesson and move on he does not deserve you.

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
clemz85: Things will always be taken for granted when they are always around
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by TyTymer(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lindee, you are hiding something angry angry
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by farano(f): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
lmao! grin grin grin
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by TyTymer(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
@farano:
lmao! grin grin grin
Hmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Leetunechi: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dem say, wetin elders sidan see...if adult stand up.dem nor go see am..

Ur parents warned u before..but love use wrapper tie ur eyes..

Abeg shift angry

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
@Op
just move on,the earlier you realize its over,the better for you,take heart.
Finally,I hope you haven`t broke someone`s heart before?

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Saraha1(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmmm this life.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Oxone(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nothing else can be said, Just move on with your life.

It doesn't always end well when people are persuaded to take back what they have lost interest in cos they'll never care for it as they should.

You 're still young and have your whole life in front of you.

3 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Sunkyphil(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
pick one out of ur numerous admirers cos he is gone for good no need crying againpick one out of ur numerous admirers cos he is gone for good no need crying againpick one out of ur numerous admirers cos he is gone for good no need crying again

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by bestcindy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Awww.. Too bad dear,bt always try nd read the hand writing on the wall...it helps alot

3 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by phlemzy: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ur issue is so pathetic. I feel ur pain. Its so hard to free ur mind of this issue. Just try to think less about it by getting urself busy with somthing. Its clear. He was using you to pass time all the while. He's richer than before now, and he now feels he can afford someone better that you. Someone dat deserves u will definitely come!

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by ivyy(f): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Weezystar1: one of the main reason why some men does this is if the the girl have already given them sex...i have a sis that is marrying from owerre truly their men are cheat ...dear i don't advice u to still be with him ,i know it will be hard but u just have to try besides u are young and have achieved a lot so just move on with life ...everything happens with a reason ...take care of ur self and be prayerful

Sex or no sex, people will get jilted. Do all that is right by the book, you might still end up being jilted. It is how the universe works. Its hard but try and move on. Better one is just around the corner

4 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by repogirl(f): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Move on with ur life, u r young, u will survive! Maybe God is protecting you from some things in future, any how it is, praise God and live your life.

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
Simply having little girls as neighbours has brought out the randy guy in him; what happens when he gets to meet mature classy ladies at work and other related places?

Sorry dear; just move on. Count yourself lucky though that you hadnt jumped the broom before all this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I De Suspect My Girl / Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? / Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.