Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? (4798 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2015
Most guys (even the lazy ones) always claim they are extremely competent when it comes to satisfying a lady and I sometimes ask myself if it captures and hold the interest and attention of the female folks into dating them, or it makes them develop more interest in a guy

However, every guy has a sweet story to tell of how his ex girlfriend keeps disturbing him till date even though they are no longer dating

Now the question is, why does every guy boasts about being extremely competent when it comes to satisfying a lady ? cheesy

Kindly air your opinions cool
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 12, 2015
I feel the amateur dudes blow the loudest noise meanwhile the dons (experienced dudes) keep calm and run the show underneath.

I have a friend who boasts vehemently about being a pro in different positions. Owing to his claims, me and my colleagues played a mind game by deliberately setting him up with a lady. Omo! This guy disappointed us big time. Him no fit strike conversation let alone touch d babe.

In short, the empty barrel produce the loudest noise.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by francizy(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2015
Well, I don't think sex is the only thing that can make an ex still have feelings for someone.. I know some ladies will still date a man not because of how good he's in bed but for other qualities such as, looks, responsibility, attire, funny nature, romantic nature, playboy swag, etc.. Different strokes for different folks..

I know a girl who dated a guy basically because by just opening his mouth, she starts laughing..

To guys that brag about being good in bed, it's only the women/girls dey have dated that can really say if they've lived up to expectation.

Guys like me let actions speak because we don't know when we may actually fumble and the lady won't complain because we never talked too much..

Don't wanna pour out my secrets here, so OP, I will drop my phone at this juncture..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 12, 2015
The real competent guys don't even boast about their bed-matic ability, just jam them on the battlefield and you will realize that Buhari is not from otuoke. . .

I have one mumu guy like that, he always fumble to one babe in my area about how good he is on bed, then the day that babe allowed him to go into her promiseland, the mumu guy poured all his akamu just at the entrance of the promiseland.

But i trust orijin, for good 17hours, akamu no go pour, na the babe go run at last. . .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 12, 2015
Because they are being controlled by their (id) pleasure principle, most of them aren't necessarily experts, but because of the pleasure they'll derive, they'll do anything just to get under that skirt

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by alberto2k(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2015
i find it really immature to boast about stuffs like that. . . shey na mouth dem dey use fvck? undecided

imagine after mouthing that u can go 10rounds and u start panting after the 1st like u're being chased by 7 starved lions undecided

. . i truss my calabar girls dem go lock door. . .and u must go 10 rounds or u chop insult+beating of ya life grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by okabe(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2015
Answer me this and you have your answer

Why do most parents tell their kids they were the best in their class back in the days?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 12, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by FruityLass: 6:01pm On May 12, 2015
That I don't know

But

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 12, 2015
I think it's Because they are being controlled by their (id) pleasure principle, most of them aren't necessarily experts, but because of the pleasure they'll derive, they'll do anything just to get under that skirt, i hope i made sense
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Twaci(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2015
Even I don't know
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 12, 2015
am i boast wen i tell nneka123 dat if she let me lick her yansh, dat she will cum 4 time

is not boast if is true an is true

nneka, is true angry
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by naijaboiy: 6:02pm On May 12, 2015
Girls are usually moved by what they hear. cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by kinglekan: 6:02pm On May 12, 2015
Any kinda lie to get the cookie. cheesy

***Modified***

Truth is girls love faboo since the days of Adam. I don't knw that part of their brain that has been tweaked to accept these heavy faboos sha o. cheesy

Many guys can't even boast of competing with indomie noodles, yet them go dey claim say them be beans for bed. SMH

Well you can blame the guys sha. The last tym tosyne2much was talking me, he tld me how that b4 he cld even remove his boxers, starch don full everywhere. grin

There are only few of us that have what it takes to be beans in bed. Mhizkel can testify of my dexterity in bedmatics.

cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2015
cool
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2015
okabe:
Answer me this and you have your answer

Why do most parents tell their kids they were the best in their class back in the days?

grin grin grin
Baba, that one different from this one na :tongue
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2015
Because ladies like the guys that are good in bed, and they only way to make them aware of our libido is to boast about it.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by ronald4lif(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2015
Akin to asking why a broke guy will claim he's loaded.

Women love men who are competent and supple in bed. So to entice and impress them some guys claim they fits in to that category.

But problem is, when you finally get laid to her and you're lacking and clueless. She'll hates you.

Best approach is not to mention it and so she doesn't get her hopes high, she should make her own assessment after the showdown. Bragging has a way of taking ones hopes and expectations of people above the ordinary and required level.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by PunkyOh(f): 6:08pm On May 12, 2015
There's something called being a legend only in your own head tongue

Ladies are the same way too, btw. Most think they have magic between their legs, even when their track record says otherwise. Kikiki.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 12, 2015
hmmmm let me call one of d expert to come ans dis properly#vizkiz report here!!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by natas22: 6:08pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Girls are usually moved by what they hear. cool

Thank you bro you rock that's a mature response. Bunch of small kids

www.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by yorubaboiy: 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by ireneony(f): 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
tosyne2much u know u're not excluded from thisgrin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by okiezman(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
wristwatch:

Try get sense na....

Back to the topic.... please ask sweetorgasm he will know better
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by ronald4lif(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2015
kinglekan:
grin

Any kinda lie to get the cookie. cheesy

Is that what you've been feeding mhizkel with, just to get the cookie out of the jar
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by okabe(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, that one different from this one na :tongue
na lie o!
Both r done just 2 stroke one's ego (maybe not solely 4 dat buh na d major reason)

*singing Eldee's 'wash-wash'*
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2015
Borrussia:
Because ladies like the guys that are good in bed, and they only way to make them aware of our libido is to boast about it.
Thank God say my egbon no blast grammar this time cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Rilwayne001: 6:12pm On May 12, 2015
Thats no boasting. Real niggas say the real fact.
Perhaps because you aint real. lipsrsealed na yoke oo. lol
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2015
ireneony:
tosyne2much u know u're not excluded from thisgrin
I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a 2min man

You can ask ___________ to be sure cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:
Well, I don't think sex is the only thing that can make an ex still have feelings for someone.. I know some ladies will still date a man not because of how good he's in bed but for other qualities such as, looks, responsibility, attire, funny nature, romantic nature, playboy swag, etc.. Different strokes for different folks..

I know a girl who dated a guy basically because by just opening his mouth, she starts laughing..

To guys that brag about being good in bed, it's only the women/girls dey have dated that can really say if they've lived up to expectation.

Guys like me let actions speak because we don't know when we may actually fumble and the lady won't complain because we never talked too much..

Don't wanna pour out my secrets here, so OP, I will drop my phone at this juncture..

Tomorrow, you would wonder why you graduated with a 3rd class...

Simple question........and see what you are writing. SMH
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thank God say my egbon no blast grammar this time cheesy
It's quite obvious and peculiar that the supposed ladies in question are birds of a plumage, all I need to do is exhibit the egoistic traits of boasting and whisper sweet jargons about my sexcapades in her cochlea and I'll be sure to get laid gringrin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? by TrishaP(f): 6:18pm On May 12, 2015
Because they expect the girl to fall a prey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Birthday Poem I Wrote For A Girl I Had Crush On Last Year / I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos / WTF!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party (shocking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.