Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? (3791 Views)

When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? / She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by frank317: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2008
Yes, I know we men can do anything to get the love of a woman we desire. But sometimes they tend to want to over feed you with love that you want to choke to death.
those that can flash you will want to flash you to death
those that can call you will kill you battery with constant calls
those that can visit you will want to be your roommate; pretending to leave their undies and other important stuffs
All in the name of love
I am sorry ladies but, guys, how do u think I can handle them when they start choking me with love?
I gat this chick that I really care for, but I would like it if she could just gives me breathing space, I have tried all ways to make her know that I am cool with her no matter the distance or how few times we meet, but she ends up interpreting this the other way round i.e That i dont love her,
Oh! how i wish she could know how much I care for her and how she is killing off my love with too much of hers
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by georgee(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2008
frank3.16:

Yes, I know we men can do anything to get the love of a woman we desire. But sometimes they tend to want to over feed you with love that you want to choke to death.

@poster
i quite agree with u on the above, my girfrend calls me more than 11times a day.
i like it sha,but at times i feel "over-cared for". But i love her die and she knows it, it's just dat at times she thinks somebody is gonna snatch me away frm her. She gives me all the attention in the world,and i quite love it cos i hate being ignored or left unattended 2. wink grin
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by frank317: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
georgee:

@poster
i quite agree with u on the above, my girfrend calls me more than 11times a day.
i like it sha,but at times i feel "over-cared for".

I think you have just said something very important. Maybe my problem is that i feel 'over cared for'. Maybe deep down I feel I dont deserve all the Love she is giving me and I am feeling choked because I Know that I am not really the perfect, nice, loving guy she actualy feels I am.
This is crazy, I just wish I can be superman, or Jesus, ar anything out of the ordinary, that way I will have more control of my emotions.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by ndividual: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2008
frank3.16:

I think you have just said something very important. Maybe my problem is that i feel 'over cared for'. Maybe deep down I feel I don't deserve all the Love she is giving me and I am feeling choked because I Know that I am not really the perfect, nice, loving guy she actualy feels I am.
This is crazy, I just wish I can be superman, or Jesus, ar anything out of the ordinary, that way I will have more control of my emotions.

Wow - well said. Maybe you have to convince yourself that you're superman. I mean, if she's worth it, why not? everyone needs a hero cheesy
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by sillyboy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ Topic.

Ladies that "chewing gum" me makes me feel so annoyed and angry. I love to be appreciated but not pampered, most especially by my woman.

Most ladies that I could have probably ended up with always mess up by keeping tabs on me. "Where are u?" "Have u had dinner" and various nanny questions like that.

I love my woman sexy, brainy and hard!
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by Desiree1(f): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
@sillyboy

wat chewing gum? n wat is wrong with a lady asking her man if he has had dinner n all that? wanna hear from a male's perspective.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by sistajay(f): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2008
Just listen to the guys here yappin, there's no pleasin you guys is there? wait till you hook up with the ice maiden.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by ima1(f): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2008
you men cannot be satisfied, she shows you she loves you and you either take advantage of it or complain, if she acts like she doesnt care, you say she is cheating or does not love you, geez make up your minds and stop whining like little bi*ches.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by frank317: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2008
I think I am with u there sillyboy, I like my women hard, brainy and sexy. I think these are the main things that makes a man deeply like a woman and not when the girls tries to over pamper him with love.
We want to see that people admire our woman because she is beautiful and we want to let the world know that this beautiful sexy girl is ours and ours alone.
Over loving and over pamparing and chewing guming him is secondary, and I believe it should come only when the guy is complaining that he is not getting much of it. The control he has over a hard, sexy inteligent woman is what makes his love linger and not over feeding him with love.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
frank3.16:

I think I am with u there sillyboy, I like my women hard, brainy and sexy. I think these are the main things that makes a man deeply like a woman and not when the girls tries to over pamper him with love.
We want to see that people admire our woman because she is beautiful and we want to let the world know that this beautiful sexy girl is ours and ours alone.
Over loving and over pamparing and chewing guming him is secondary, and I believe it should come only when the guy is complaining that he is not getting much of it. The control he has over a hard, sexy inteligent woman is what makes his love linger and not over feeding him with love.

You have a point . . . too much of everything is bad.

But think about it, one day you'll get married and you'll be stuck with the same person, in the same house, in the same room . . . for the rest of your life.

I'd advise you to start now to overcome that selfishness and learn how to share your life with someone else . . and I mean 100% of you.

If you think a clingy girlfriend is chewing gummy; try a good wife tongue
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by MissyB1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2008
Lord . . . . may I never sow on a bad ground! cry
Who can ever please Humanity?When you don't care. . . they complain
When you care. . . they garner guts and say you 'over care' for 'em.
One of the reasons I prefer to care for my dog than . . . . undecided
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by 9jagai: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2008
Missy B:

One of the reasons I prefer to care for my dog than . . . .  undecided
You prefer your dog? shocked
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by MissyB1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
Why not?I'm not so good at throwin' gold into mud because I knw its worth.
Pick up a starvin' dog and make it prosperous. . . It will never bite you
and that's the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by saintneo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
This topic is real. Love can't be qualified nor regulated.

Atimes we the guys really hustle hard to get a babe but when d babe starts responding by giving us what we desire; it seems that the entire stuff is overboard.

I got a girl recently, the chase lasted 4 over one and half years; just in a flash the entire relationship declined (on myside) - 20 twenty calls per day, calls during meetings at the office, calls at odds hours(please don't misunderstand me here - it is good 2 do midnight calls but when a guy/babe works in a very busy enviroment, midnight calls can only be accepted during the weekends), text messages prophesing love that lasts for more than chains of aeons, etc, etc. i called to advice her to minimise the calls, but yet it all went astro.

I wish I could get someone that can run at the same equilibrum with me.

@MISSY B
please dont give us the wrong impression - you and a dog. What is the gain? please make yourself available and stop dragging yourself down to the world beneath ours
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2008
frank3.16:

those that can flash you will want to flash you to death
those that can visit you will want to be your roommate; pretending to leave their undies and other important stuffs
All in the name of love
I am sorry ladies but, guys, how do u think I can handle them when they start choking me with love?
I gat this chick that I really care for, but I would like it if she could just gives me breathing space, I have tried all ways to make her know that I am cool with her no matter the distance or how few times we meet, but she ends up interpreting this the other way round i.e That i don't love her,
Oh! how i wish she could know how much I care for her and how she is killing off my love with too much of hers

Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by omega25red(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ topic i think what you need to work on letting your lady know that you care about her as much as she cares for you. I say this because most times, the ratio of love is usally one sided anyway i.e you love her more than she loves you or in your case she seems to care more than you do. If you show her that you care as much as she does meaning calling her putting more effort into seeing her and actting less selfish(no saying that you are) . When the time comes that you need a little me time she would know that you care about her and this is not your lame attempt to dump her.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by k1banty(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2008
@poster

get use to it.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by nalijah07(f): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2008
chewing gum girl -LOL.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by k1banty(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2008
Missy B:

Pick up a starvin' dog and make it prosperous. . . It will never bite you
and that's the principal difference between a dog and a man.

what?? angry
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by sistawoman: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2008
The reality is the women you are choosing are women that dont have lives of thier own. They have nothing else to do then to wrap thier lives around yours.

They need a hobby, friends, a job or something other than just you to think about.

I have never been the clingy type of woman and could never understand or deal with the clingy type of man.

I have my own life and need a man in my life that has his own life. but that has always been me.

You should also evaluate the womans self-esteem. How i feel about me is never tied to a man. If a woman needs constant validation from you then there are self-esteem problems and she will always cling to you in a way that is not healthly for you.

These are things that should be discussed during the "honeymoon" phase, where it is easy to walk away when there is not a match. At the first sign of this cliny behavior it should be discussed and you should walk if you cant deal with it.

What you need/desire/want is an independant woman who knows/understands and can deliver the right amount of attention and love w/o choking you to death.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by sistawoman: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2008
k1banty:

what?? angry

you know what she is saying. We invest our time and engery into building a man up, making him better then he could ever be and you leave us and get you an oyinbo.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by MissyB1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2008
saintneo:

@MISSY B
please don't give us the wrong impression
Who is 'us'?Please speak for yourself. wink
saintneo:

you and a dog
Yes, I said I care for my dog.Any problem? undecided
saintneo:

What is the gain?
It will never sit in front of a computer in a cafe
and complain to nlanders how I spoil it with care everyday thus makin' me
an object of ridicule and public discussion.
saintneo:

please make yourself available
To who and for what? undecided
saintneo:

and stop dragging yourself down to the world beneath ours
I'm actually lovin' it in here.Maybe you should move outt'a your
present location and come into a world where love is appreciated and not devaluated.
k1banty:

what?? angry
You have a problem? undecided
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2008
I think guys are generally selfish and egoistic. They want to be in control of everything to the extent of determining how a woman will love them.

Na the woman i blame sef. If u think she is doting then be willing to give her away cos someone else will sure appreciate her.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I think guys are generally selfish and egoistic. They want to be in control of everything to the extent of determining how a woman will love them.

Na the woman i blame sef. If u think she is doting then be willing to give her away because someone else will sure appreciate her.
Imagine, if she loves him too much, he will complain, na so she dey love him too small, the guy blow more complaints from his mouth, wetin you want jare? though I think only some sha
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by sistawoman: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2008
I think it really boils down to everything is not for everyone.

Each person is different and requires a different kind of love. what works for this man will not work for the next. I believe that for each women there is a match and vis versa.

If the love is not the type that is for you then let it go before it drags on too long and feelings are hurt and people start stalking you and trying to kill you cuz they feel like you used them.

Just let her know that this is not working for you.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by bigfather(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
Meeeennn,  it can be so annoying atimes. I love her so much but she gives no gap at all.
Kai the love strong pass JULIUS BERGER CEMENT ! So tay i nor dey fit to dey travel !
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by jennykadri: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2008
big father:

Meeeennn, it can be so annoying atimes. I love her so much but she gives no gap at all.
Kai the love strong pass JULIUS BERGER CEMENT ! So tay i nor dey fit to travel !

who send u msg to marry grin grin grin grin grin grin abi u wan tell me say u no dey enjoy d whole attention sad
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by bigfather(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2008
My sister, the thing dey compulsory o !
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by spikedcylinder: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2008
Sometimes some women over do it. And again, it depends on the recipient of the pampering. It can sometimes come from unwanted sources. undecided
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2008
Moderation is the word.don't suffocate him/her,don't neglect him/her.a lirrle TLC here and there every now and then wont hurt. cool
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by switosman(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2008
I discovered that ladies that do like this are those you struggle to reason with. any reasonable babe will understand and appreciate your need for space. trust me, its all about their low self esteem, being less busy and over emotional.
this also goes for those guys that choke their lover. they cry fire when there is none.
Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by frank317: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2008
Missy B, I think you are being uneccearily agressive. Sometimes women feel this way too, the fact that we are airing our view from the mens point of view does not make us any worse than females. Infact it makes us better people because we are just trying to be truthful and open.
@sisterwoman
honestly, I dont think this has got to do with wheather on has self esteem or not. I just think it is just absolute misunderstanding. women who overlove their guys either think they are doing the right thing or have lost control of themselves and therefore dont even know what they are doing. as they say, love can be intoxicating.

and to all ya girls thinking that we men are selfish and wicked, I want to tell you all that men are just like babies(grown up babies therefore more complicated) you just give them what they want and u are in control of them.it takes an intelligent, strong, and sexy woman to do this and not and overpampering girlfriend.

MissyB, Men and Dog?, let me tell u your problem, you are just trying to avoid getting hurt because u cant hanlde it. well, guess what? we men get hurt also, but we stil dust ourselves, get up and move on and in a couple of weeks we have found ourselves another love. we dont degrade ourselves and give our love(even though broken) to innanimate objects or our animals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) / Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? / If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.