Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) (59324 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo / Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium,uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MadCow1: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
searay: you donad finish

grin

#ThanksForTheComplimentBro.. cool
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by EMEzzy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dcmg: oh!I din't know you were a jamb official!
Your yanch
lol, the point i was tryna make is that a 30k capacity stadium dosent quite qualify for an olympic stadia and we already have a proper olympic stadium i.e abuja stadium which is 60k tops in capacity,and most countries have 1 olympic stadium,
so what am saying is that the stadium would of looked better withOUT the tartan tracks,and hence an improved capacity of say 45k-50k,but its a good thing the foundation would still allow an extra 20k seat if need be...typical naija everybody wanna have an olympic stadia,not like they are gonna host the olympics in light years...just my opinion which dosent matter,still a nice eddiface.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by EMEzzy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dcmg: oh!I din't know you were a jamb official!
Your yanch
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
PadBin: Godswill Ette! Amenam Oboho cheesy Reppin Eket... tongue

afianwe,idi asebadeghe?

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
justi4jesu: ah nice tutu..

Person wey Abasi ama ke bless grin

ediye,abadie?
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: Thank God for the light oo. Which part are you?

mma afianwe/fianwo,abadie?
ado eyen akwa ibom nte rozay?
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
flexxygurl: Akwa Ibom Ayaya! grin

hope ure nt missing d luv at home
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by daviesmania(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

Football matches and Movies are bpth fpr entertainment purposes.

You can also watch a match on T.V same way you can see a Movie on DVD in you house.

Akwa Ibomites needed Movie tickets subsidized for them to afford it.. Would the state government also subsidize Match tickets?!

As a project, it is beautiful to behold but as an economic booster, I beg to see how this serves any real purpose.
it appears u have a little affiliation with silverbird, sorry if ur investment hasn't yield much returns in akwa ibom. They may not be movie people.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by prettiest1(f): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Itoroetti :

mma afianwe/fianwo,abadie?
ado eyen akwa ibom nte rozay?
Proudly.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
omar22:

No its not...... Dont ever make that mistake, the Allienz arena is a work of art, a Grada A UEFA Stadium (meaning it could host the final of the champions League)

go read about the design of the stadium and the stadium it is model after.dont argue what u dont knw
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

Akpabio is one of the best things to happen to Akwa Ibom State.. #NoContest.

But in all he has done, he has barely put much in place to industrialise or better the economy of the state. The poverty in the state is heart breaking.

Akwa Ibom State is still one of my favorite destinations in the south

which governor is really working on industrialisation?
agreed,we have a long way to go in other to be compared to lagos,anambra n rivers interms of industrialisation.
but we must appreciate d fact dat this man has tried.
lets see if the next governor will try n resucitate our dead industries so the indigene will have what to depend on.
but pls criticise constructively
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
rozayx5:

Etebi cool

etebi str,etebi idung iwak or etebi esit ekid?
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nice
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by omar22(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Itoroetti :

go read about the design of the stadium and the stadium it is model after.dont argue what u dont knw

The Allienz Arena is a FOOTBALL Stadium designed for the 2 teams in the city of Munich, The UYO stadium is a multi purpose stadium... a 30k stadium at most could be extended to 40k. And the Allinez was built deep below ground level. It was modelled after Metlife stadium in new york

1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Reference: You can imagine if just 10 more, just 10 more governors out of 35 could build such an edifice (in just 2 years) in addition to tne National stadium in Abuja. Folks are we not ready to host the world cup, yes or no at very little cost to the Federal government. The amount of money they have spent on globetrotting in search for foreign investors could have easily laid this down in their states. I'm sure Julius Berger who built this will have advertised Akwa Ibom internationally by now. No tale will ever beat a single picture.

omg! u can pin point fact.
nice one bro
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: Proudly.

ake idung ?
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by prettiest1(f): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Itoroetti :

ake idung ?
Nsit Ibom but ndung ke Eket
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by willorie(f): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
mencade5: Abasi

this stadium fine oooooooooo. My fear is will they maintain this stadium to avoid wastage like abuja stadium?

Nice one sha.

that is just my fear for this amazing stadium we now have in Akwa Ibom State......."Uncommon Transformation"

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Prinzeribe: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Stanlyag: 2
cool
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by mencade5(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
willorie:

that is just my fear for this amazing stadium we now have in Akwa Ibom State......."Uncommon Transformation"
yes am impress though am not from akwa ibom sha
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by searay(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

grin

#ThanksForTheComplimentBro.. cool
something no dey pain you?
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MadCow1: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2014
searay: something no dey pain you?

No time to waste time on vex.. grin
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by LajaLaba: 1:33am On Jul 05, 2014
ucheezeigbo: Our own always na to copy oyinbo all the time. No creativity, no design, no development just copy, copy and copy.
Must u comment?read what u wrote again
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by searay(m): 3:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Mad Cow:

No time to waste time on vex.. grin
you will love long. Amen
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Itoroetti(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2014
prettiest1: Nsit Ibom but ndung ke Eket

mbok follow back
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by prettiest1(f): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Itoroetti :

mbok follow back
Lol. Ok oo
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by prettiest1(f): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
rozayx5:

etebi idung uwak cool
Itoroetti :

mbok follow back
Let's not derail pls.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MadCow1: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
searay: you will love long. Amen

You too.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by prettiest1(f): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
searay: something no dey pain you?
Nothing dey pain dat dude, atlast na him own go pain you sha. I dey observed am wella.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by SenatorJames(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Good one, we can host world cup if we have many of this edfices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) / Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.