Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (826 Views)

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2008
THIS IS HILARIOUS BUT IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL TODAY AND SHE GETS PREGNANT THE NEXT DAY??
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by sistawoman: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2008
no it is not possible to find out so soon
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jennykadri: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2008
@topic

well Pregnancy actually starts the moment the sperm meets the ovum. it does not start at the exact time that you have intercourse. It takes a couple of days for the sperm to find the ovum in the female reproductive system. Depending on when intercourse took place.
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MissyB1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

no it is NOT POSSIBLE to find out so soon

Gbam!!!X2
At least,1 week is required.
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2008
yo
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jennykadri: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2008
ibkaye:

yo

wat do u know?
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
I know plenty mehn cool
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by robby1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2008
@poster, did your condom burst or sumtin? cheesy
Dont be too worried. just pray they will be twins.
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jennykadri: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
ibkaye:

I know plenty mehnĀ  cool

na so u take enter ur mama womb abi?immediately after the gbish gbish gbishhhhuuuuuu,u were conceived

omokekere like u
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
jennykadri:

na so u take enter ur mama womb abi?immediately after the gbish gbish gbishhhhuuuuuu,u were conceived

omokekere like u
kai, omokekere like me ke? when am almost 40
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Tatase(f): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2008
It's not possible to find out whether or not you're pregnant the day after sex, but it IS possible for fertilization (sperm meeting egg) to occur anywhere from 12hrs -5days after sex, and it depends on personal belief whether you're pregnant at that point, or later on when the foetus is actually embedded in the womb and pregnancy hormones are released which is when pregnancy tests can be done (this is at about at least 14-15 days post-fertilization many times more).
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Bbeee: 12:22am On Oct 07, 2008
playah P:

THIS IS HILARIOUS BUT IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL TODAY AND SHE GETS PREGNANT THE NEXT DAY??

shocked shocked shocked shocked na jazzz?
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by k1banty(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2008
one day?

haba!

at least two weeks from that time for her to find out.
Re: Is It Possible::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by na2day2(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2008
there is this movie, i cant really remember the name but this dude slept with a girl and she immediately jump up and said i am pregnant, the guy in shock asked her, are u sure? she replied, i got 7 kids, i think i know what i'm talking about grin grin grin grin the girl don get u below the belt bro lipsrsealed

playah P:

(1) (Reply)

Break-up Lines / The Women Men Adore - What Men Look For / Bridezillas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.