Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us (3736 Views)

Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. / Guy Says Girls Are Now Dating Their Dads, See A Lady's Reply / Two Gay Dads, Broke Down In Tears As They Welcomed Their First Child (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Ayima: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2015
This is the emotional moment as gayy dads
gives birth and met their son for the first
time..The couple’s emotional moment was
captured by photographer Lindsay Foster who
wrote
“I had the opportunity to photograph
this amazing birth on June 27 for a
surrogate and two expecting and anxious
daddies. Hours were spent with them in
the hospital room while the surrogate
mom was laboring and I got to know
them quite well.They are two
compassionate people who felt all the
emotions that every new parent feels.
They asked all appropriate questions of
the birthing mom and the midwife and
educated themselves as best as they
could for their son’s arrival. I am so
proud of these two dads.” “Thank you to everyone out there who
has taken the time to like, comment and
share our picture! This was truly an
incredible moment in our lives that will
be captured forever by the lovely Lindsay
Foster Photography. We are so lucky
that we have a beautiful, healthy baby
boy! All comments posted are respected,
although we may not agree with the
negative ones, the positive ones far
outweigh the negative. Everyone is
entitled to their own opinion. This is a
moment of pure love and acceptance.
Milo is surrounded by unconditional love
and he will grow up knowing many
different types of families and accept
everyone, (intolerant people included).
Milo was born during World Pride. This
picture represents everything Pride is
about. Love has no colour nor gender
nor sexual preference. Love is
unconditional. Thank you again from the
bottom of our hearts! xxoo” http://www.vibenigeria.com/gayy-dads-gives-birth-healthy-baby-boy-us/

Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by hawk05(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Ndi ara!!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by tosynbolade(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thunder fire
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by bqlekan(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
you guys should just remain in the States, you move to the other side, we destroy you and that evil thing...

2 Likes

Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by philiancoop(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
These whites self

2 Likes

Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Samiceman: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Interesting... Ibrews, when we go born our own?
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by AdeniyiA(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Olami90: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dis whites sef has got certain trait of mumu~nity in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Jamean(f): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
God!

1 Like

Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
lobatan!!i dey fear usa now,make those gays no go snatch my guy from me cry cheesy
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by gamaliel121(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
God, please forgive me for viewing such atrocity and abomination.. Give me grave to stay away from this evil.. Amen..

4 Likes

Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Ayima: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
gamaliel121:
God, please forgive me for viewing such atrocity and abomination..
Give me grave to stay away from this evil..
Amen..
Lol, correct.
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by RedCard1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
gamaliel121:
God, please forgive me for viewing such atrocity and abomination..
Give me grave to stay away from this evil..
Amen..
same reason why you'll stay mad forever
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
bqlekan:
you guys should just remain in the States, you move to the other side, we destroy you and that evil thing...
LAUGH AND FALLS
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Ayima: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
RedCard1:
Are u gay?
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by RedCard1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ayima:
Are u gay?
Ask Google
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by ibrews: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Samiceman:
Interesting... Ibrews, when we go born our own?
as soon as we get married
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by davien(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is very nice..
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Ayima: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
davien:
This is very nice..
Are you gay?
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by davien(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ayima:
Are you gay?
No,Why the question?
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Mznaett: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Woa! Congrats 2 them
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Shebarh(f): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
end time child... if God don't punish dis pple den he v to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah angry
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by misspeggy(f): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
#Touching# I love this pic.... Is too emotional
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by herald9: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
When two men start having kids...The future of women is threatened.

This is not what the Creator had in mind. With technology comes insanity.

The 21st century is fuhcked.
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Homosexuals.........Abnormalities.

This is my idea that will never change!
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Dajugba: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmm... Wonders everywhere. But never the less, No matter how they try to convince Nigerians, it won't work!. I can't just imagine a man cuddling a man, or saying; baby, look into my eyes and tell me you wont live me, but you love me. Spit on any gay here, Tuf... God help those gay, I'm not against your perception of what your emotion or what you feel. But if I catch any near me, God help you if you live to testify who imaginalized you.
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Ayima: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dajugba:
Hmmm... Wonders everywhere. But never the less, No matter how they try to convince Nigerians, it won't work!. I can't just imagine a man cuddling a man, or saying; baby, look into my eyes and tell me you wont live me, but you love me. Spit on any gay here, Tuf... God help those gay, I'm not against your perception of what your emotion or what you feel. But if I catch any near me, God help you if you live to testify who imaginalized you.
True talk bro.
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by davien(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'm really glad for them...now they're a complete family smiley
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by gamaliel121(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
RedCard1:

God be with you!!
Amen
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by Ayima: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
davien:
I'm really glad for them...now they're a complete family smiley
Lol, nawa o.
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by davien(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ayima:
Lol, nawa o.
Do you have something to add? undecided
Re: Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us by jmoore(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Foolish people sha

Why didn't they combine their sperm to form a baby? And perhaps give birth through the anus.
Ndi mumu!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Teachers Who Teach English Completely Nood - Viewers Discretion / That Moment When You Wake Up And You Can't Move, It's Not An Attack / Is These Butt Real?? See Photos Of A Girl’s Butt That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.