Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (34237 Views)

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here / Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by demisho(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
FREE! FREE!! FREE!!! ENLIGHTENING SEMINAR.
Have you always want to invest in a profitable Agribusiness and reap from the profit of such business thereof?.
If that's your case, then come learn how to buy shares with Dermisho and receive annual Dividends from your investment.

Contact the numbers in the flyers for participation and Registration.

Please re-share and rebroadcast to give it the widest publicity

Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Zhadhorktor: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2017
One of the biggest cassava processing plants/factory in Africa is in Kogi state. Needing about 500 tons daily of cassava tubers. Hit me up on : 09073065879 for details and discussion.
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by michaelogunleye(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2017
please is there any effective selective herbicide for cassava
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by cleavon(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Please...anybody around Delta, Edo with TME 419 cassava stem should contact me...Whatsapp 08065493409
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by babakk2(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Please I need farmers that I get cassava stem from them,
if you are around osogbo or Oko please kindly let talk business .
08034596524 my farm is at Agbaa after Oko surulere LGA of Oyo state .
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Horizon2: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
@OP pls do you know of TME 30572 and 0505 species. Are they good?
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Silvereze(m): 3:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Please Anyone with TME419 VARIETY of cassava in Benin city or Delta or Edo should please contact me. Close ness to Benin city is a plus.

email: silvereze@naij.com
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by ACDONCHRIS: 3:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Pls friends, I need candid answers to the following questions:
1. How much is a 50kg bag of garri in your neighborhood currently?
2. Considering the current trends in the sector, how much would you advise me to buy a hectare of cassava farm that is over a year old and ready for harvest? Pls be specific and elaborate too. I want to buy it and process it into garri.
Thanks.
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by chemgee: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
ACDONCHRIS:
Pls friends, I need candid answers to the following questions:
1. How much is a 50kg bag of garri in your neighborhood currently?
2. Considering the current trends in the sector, how much would you advise me to buy a hectare of cassava farm that is over a year old and ready for harvest? Pls be specific and elaborate too. I want to buy it and process it into garri.
Thanks.
7,500-8,000 for 50kg
calabar/akpabuyo... as @ Oct/Nov
well, know what specie u r buying first, then make your calculation based on the current price of garri in your target market
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Pascal2016: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Is there any cassava farmer in Imo state that can sell to me cassava stem to plant in my farm. I have One hectare of land in Imo and would prefer, TME 419, UMUCASS 44/45 or any other high breed specie. I will be using the cassava for processing garri.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by pero007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have cassava in large quantity at ogun state
starch content..... 26%
variety..... 419
location..... ago-iwoye at affordable price
contact me on 08056337008
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Pascal2016: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pascal2016:
Is there any cassava farmer in Imo state that can sell to me cassava stem to plant in my farm. I have One hectare of land in Imo and would prefer, TME 419, UMUCASS 44/45 or any other high breed specie. I will be using the cassava for processing garri.
Thanks in advance.

Still waiting for any Cassava Farmer in Imo state or a nearby state to buy the Cassava Stem. Preferred specie is as specified above.
Thanks.
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Duke55: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello anyone here
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by westbuoi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
NEED A CASSAVA FARMING CONSULTANT?

I do own a standard 40Ha Cassava Farm at Ajiolo Akabe, Dekina, Ayigba of Kogi State. (North -7.32.25/ East-7.7.16). In the past few months it has attracted the likes of FADAMA, Stannic/NIRSAL. Feel free to arrange for a visit at my farm before procuring my technical services.
I have offered expert advice and led massive cassava projects guaranteeing a yield a minimum yield of 25tonnes/Ha.
Commercial cassava farming is about increased yield per Ha. While conventional agricultural farmers struggle to achieve a mere 17tonnes/Ha, with Good Agricultural Practice(GAP), a minimum of 25Te/Ha is guaranteed.

Achieving GAP however comes at an initial cost. (consulting and adhering to right quantity of inputs/Ha).

Critical Success Factors include
1. Site selection/soil sampling
2. Land clearing with bulldozer (the top soil is where your revenue is)!!
3. Land Preparation (Root picking/Ploughing/Ridging/ with/out Harrowing)
4. Pre and Post Herbicides Application (Quantity/Concentration ad Rate per Ha)
5. Stems selection and planting population (could be less than the standard 1.0m)
6. Host Community Stakeholder management

Cutting corners or non-adherence to 1-6 is unforgiving. Over 40% of profit will go into weeding.
The early season is yet again here and requiring quite a bit of a capital investment.
You need a professional with verifiable experience to hold your hands through the whole activities. I handle end-to-end of the supply chain. From needs assessment, market & industry analysis, business planning, offtaker assessment/core farm operations and set up of cluster farming models.

N/B All through the farming operations, one of our consultants MUST be on ground with you.

[b]Kindly note I am also a supply chain management consultant that practiced in the UK. The action is now home and I love my full time farm job.
I can be contacted on 08022420319. (Strictly calls please, no WhatsApp)

[/b]For light free enquiries for those already farming mail me at usanomini@yahoo.com.. You are guaranteed a reply within a max of 2days.
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Ken4agent(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
We have TME419 stem in abundance for supply cum Tubers. If you are contemplating cu!tivating cassava this coming season, we strongly recommend you get a copy of our Consulting book as a guide to bountiful harvest....

with the book you have 80% idea of about cassava value chain....for more info, send a mail to to: kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by teaandteea: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
westbuoi:
NEED A CASSAVA FARMING CONSULTANT?

I do own a standard 40Ha Cassava Farm at Ajiolo Akabe, Dekina, Ayigba of Kogi State. (North -7.32.25/ East-7.7.16). In the past few months it has attracted the likes of FADAMA, Stannic/NIRSAL. Feel free to arrange for a visit at my farm before procuring my technical services.
I have offered expert advice and led massive cassava projects guaranteeing a yield a minimum yield of 25tonnes/Ha.
Commercial cassava farming is about increased yield per Ha. While conventional agricultural farmers struggle to achieve a mere 17tonnes/Ha, with Good Agricultural Practice(GAP), a minimum of 25Te/Ha is guaranteed.

Achieving GAP however comes at an initial cost. (consulting and adhering to right quantity of inputs/Ha).

Critical Success Factors include
1. Site selection/soil sampling
2. Land clearing with bulldozer (the top soil is where your revenue is)!!
3. Land Preparation (Root picking/Ploughing/Ridging/ with/out Harrowing)
4. Pre and Post Herbicides Application (Quantity/Concentration ad Rate per Ha)
5. Stems selection and planting population (could be less than the standard 1.0m)
6. Host Community Stakeholder management

Cutting corners or non-adherence to 1-6 is unforgiving. Over 40% of profit will go into weeding.
The early season is yet again here and requiring quite a bit of a capital investment.
You need a professional with verifiable experience to hold your hands through the whole activities. I handle end-to-end of the supply chain. From needs assessment, market & industry analysis, business planning, offtaker assessment/core farm operations and set up of cluster farming models.

N/B All through the farming operations, one of our consultants MUST be on ground with you.

[b]Kindly note I am also a supply chain management consultant that practiced in the UK. The action is now home and I love my full time farm job.
I can be contacted on 08022420319. (Strictly calls please, no WhatsApp)

[/b]For light free enquiries for those already farming mail me at usanomini@yahoo.com.. You are guaranteed a reply within a max of 2days.
call for you mechanised clearing and tractor service today. 08125193014
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by kingmuyiwa(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
I salute you sir. Well done and thanks for sharing informative contents that provide millions with opportunities. Please i need a linkup tp secure two yearly farm labourers. Please kindly help me on this. Please whatsapp me on 08034698250. Thanks in anticipation. Farm location is Oba Akoko in Akoko south west local government of Ondo State. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by teaandteea: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2018
we offer tractor and bulldozer, grader services..
ploughing 20k per hectre..
harrowing 18k per hectre
ridging 18k per hectre
we provide service for mechanized maize planting, cowpea and soya beans e.t.c
you can also contact us for your harvesting of crops like maize. e.t.c using combined harvester
these rates are negotiable depending on the type and size of land you want to work on..
you can contact us for tractor services for your farmland at a cheap price.. we do all d job to your satisfaction..
contact us on : 08125193014
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Mario01boss(m): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Holufemi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
I have 2hectares of cassava farm.Can anyone give me an estimated tons of cassava to be harvested and the current price per ton.
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by longman265: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2020
If u can supply quality cassava at Nestle/international breweries axis, Sagamu road at #15,000/tonne, pls call/whatsapp 09097566564. Thank you.
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by Ken4agent(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
One acre of TME for sale ...farm at Ijaye, Ibadan
Cassava to b sols@ farm gate
Contact kenfarm: 09090060588
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by ajoyeleke(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2021
Nicur:
good day people, Thank God that i found this thread, please i want to start a cassava processing plant, i need prices of Grating machine, Sieving machine, Peeling machine, please help

I av a peeling machine and auto fryer for sale
Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by boxypane(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good day, please can one still plant cassava in Kogi state, between September and October this year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land / See The Coloured Corn I Harvested From My Farm / Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.