Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition (3351 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Cutest Dentition contest On Nairaland? Lets See Your Pix. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by sammie85me: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Just curious to know people's opinion about this.

Can you kiss a guy or girl with a bad dentition i.e unkempt tooth, decayed gums, several broken tooth or disordered tooth...

For me, I cant... Cos it's quite nauseating....

Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
What the fuck_ Mehn!
I'd rather kill myself than commit this ugly suicide!

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Tallesty1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
I prefer rat poison to this, I know both of them would kill me but rat poison would be faster.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Abbott(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
That's twisted!
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by farano(f): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
@op Warris this
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by dre11(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
This is what we call fast posion
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hell No!

Op please kindly take down those pics embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by JoeCutie(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kiss gini? undecided I go kukuma carry myself go submit for Sambisa forest than kiss these. Ewww. cry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by MabraO: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
OP common na
I can't even kiss a girl that got lotta space between her teeth let alone the above

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by phlemzy: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Love is actually blind. It will be ignored in true love. Those OP's pix opened their mouth wider for proper capture. Dont u all think dat kissing som1 with a bad dentition with fresh&good breath is better than a good dentition with suck-away flavor??

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Lordabas: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yuck!
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Why ask a question to which you already know the answer?
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
phlemzy: Love is actually blind. It will be ignored in true love. Those OP's pix opened their mouth wider for proper capture. Dont u all think dat kissing som1 with a bad dentition with fresh&good breath is better than a good dentition with suck-away flavor?
I dont think so o,those set of teeth are not good looking at all. Breath or bad dentition,no one works!
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by phlemzy: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
cheryl1:
I dont think so o,those set of teeth are not good looking at all. Breath or bad dentition,no one works!
In the real sense,I think they seldom look this horrible. Tho bad dentitions like these are quite common to the males and do not normally occur by birth,whoever has it would dare not have kissing in mind along a romatic course.
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by sammie85me: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Why ask a question to which you already know the answer?

Remember, Different strokes for different folks...

Check out Phlemzy, He's got a different view about this: "Love is blind"....

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by fitzmayowa: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2014
kissing a mouth that houses this kind of teeth is tantamount to eating rat poison...cheesy
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Paulakosu(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2014
Tallesty1: I prefer rat poison to this, I know both of them would kill me but rat poison would be faster.
Lemme see ur teeth pleeeease grin
Tallesty1: I prefer rat poison to this, I know both of them would kill me but rat poison would be faster.
Lemme see ur teeth pleeeease
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2014
akitijackson: Lemme see ur teeth pleeeease ;DLemme see ur teeth pleeeease
The shiness, bightness and whiteness of my teeth can blind you so I won't show you.
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by farano(f): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2014
Paulakosu: I admire ur beauty...
*blushing* Thanks
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Paulakosu(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2014
@farano:
*blushing* Thanks
U are welcom
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2014
cryno i cant pls
Re: Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition by 190: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2014
so thats the best your brain could come out with

girls /guys with bad dentition smh!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? / The 3 Types Of Smell In A Bedroom / Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.