Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... (3357 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Joel3(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
there is this girl that is liking me. she has this distance beauty. but when you get close to her it's not the same, reason is that she has this aging skin. very obvious in her feet and hand.
she is young but her skin is aging.

we are getting close by the day. she has given me all the signs that she likes me. but in my mind I don't see her to be my taste of chick. two things I like about her is her beautiful smile and her character. we play together and sometimes I do had a hard dick. and I do believe she get wet cos from her mood.

she keep asking about my girl friend. which I also tell her I don't date girls. that for now dating girl is not my priority. she keep saying I am lying. sometimes when she called me I will tell her I well call her back later. but I will end up never calling her.

I don't want to date this girl and that is the delay so for. and I don't see how I will sleep with her without dating her. I don't want to be seen as bad guy that eat and run or hurt her since we are good friends. if she buy me food I do eat due to the level of some trust.

although she tell me some things about her guy which traveled to another country but I was not really interested on that kind gist.

I am kind of confused on how to handle this. should I just pretend and sleep with her then later pull back gradually. just want to share what is going on in my mind.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Walexsammy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Why don't u 'man up' and tell her
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Not again....
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Generalkorex(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
No
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by MrPresident1: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
You yansh you keep, OK?

Once you don lash am, you don marry am be that. angry

if you got nothing for her, just let her go, don't tangle yourself with her through sex.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by tungstar(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kiddies talk......
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by kilokeys(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:
Not again....

Lol.. I think owning a phone should require a license

Just like driving..
Cos I'll love to sue the person that bought op his phone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
OP, So you just want to "Hit" And "Run"?

Don't Worry.... Ogun is Watching You in 3D, Wth a Bolt of Thunder in His Left Hand angry. You Have Been Cautioned angry.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by whithawk(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=14pt] grin grin we don come small pickin play for here na..

you want advice..here it is.

Dont sleep with this girl. if you do, you will get her pregnant and she would refuse to abort it and you would be forced to marry her and since she's not your type, you would be miserable for the rest of your life. you would have to say bye bye to those big dreams cos you would become one of those guys that married a girl they got pregnant. You wouldn't want to travel home cos of shame. you would manage and rent a one room apartment with money from your bricklayer job...then you would get her pregnant again and again..until you have like 5 kids. then you would stop having hard dick around her and you would start excessive drinking . you would come home and beat her up and your kids would look at you with resentment and you might be forced to hang yourself knowing you have failed!
[/size]

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by obiorathesubtle: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
there is this girl that is liking me. she has this distance beauty. but when you get close to her it's not the same, reason is that she has this aging skin. very obvious in her feet and hand.
she is young but her skin is ageing

Wtf?? Is she fvcking Joan rivers man??

we are getting close by the day. she has given me all the signs that she likes me. but in my mind I don't see her to be my taste of chick. two things I like about her is her beautiful smile and her character. we play together and sometimes I do had a hard dick. and I do believe she get wet cos from her mood.

She wants you to f.uck her, stop being a pvssy and Bleep her you sh/t!

she keep asking about my girl friend. which I also tell her I don't date girls. that for now dating girl is not my priority. she keep saying I am lying. sometimes when she called me I will tell her I well call her back later. but I will end up never calling her.

Now we talking! Keep this sh/t up man! I can't condone pvssy behaviour from a nigga!

I don't want to date this girl and that is the delay so for. and I don't see how I will sleep with her without dating her. I don't want to be seen as bad guy that eat and run or hurt her since we are good friends. if she buy me food I do eat due to the level of some trust.

Don't make me call you a pvssy! You give her what she wants and tell the b/tch. "Hey. We just friends, aite?? All that sh/t that happened? Me fvcking your pvssy?? I was just being human, aite? We friends. But we could still fvck" Man the fvck up dude!!

although she tell me some things about her guy which traveled to another country but I was not really interested on that kind gist.

Blaaa blaaa blaaa

I am kind of confused on how to handle this. should I just pretend and sleep with her then later pull back gradually. just want to share what is going on in my mind.

You already answered your question man. Don't stop fvcking that pvssy!! No! Don't even try to pull out! Cum the fvck inside. You dig? Now fvck off and do the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Erums(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
heey man, obviously has been in your shoes, It's really when someone's loves you but you can't love back.....

but for real people who loves you stays.... keep bieng in the friendzone
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Mademoiselle24(f): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
So be the good man u want to be.....dont hurt her feelings since u dont like her enough to date her. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by ITbomb(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Effects of over make up and pancake
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by seunayeni(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
my friend, there's this popular adage that goes thus, 'whatever it is that u are not going to eat do not smell it'..... sleep on that smiley
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Joel3(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
whithawk:

Dont sleep with this girl. if you do, you will get her pregnant and she would refuse to abort it and you would be forced to marry her and since she's not your type, you would be miserable for the rest of your life. you would have to say bye bye to those big dreams cos you would become one of those guys that married a girl they got pregnant. You wouldn't want to travel home cos of shame. you would manage and rent a one room apartment with money from your bricklayer job...then you would get her pregnant again and again..until you have like 5 kids. then you would stop having hard dick around her and you would start excessive drinking . you would come home and beat her up and your kids would look at you with resentment and you might be forced to hang yourself knowing you have failed!
[/size]

Funny
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2015
So you want to sleep with her and let her go?

When some people don't progress in life.. they will say it's one witch in their village or one Old woman. If you have no feelings let her go. Not using her to satisfy your desires and then dumping her it's unfair. Put yourself in her shoes. She likes you but you don't like her. Then tell her or just lie you have a girlfriend that is it. Stop acting like a kid.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by corisande: 2:08am On Nov 14, 2015
whithawk:

[/size]

Lmao!

This is so funny

1 Like

Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Meeky(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Mademoiselle24:
So be the good man u want to be.....dont hurt her feelings since u dont like her enough to date her. Simple!
nice advice.some pple are just simply stunning and you are one of dem.words from ya signature;my mind just got convinced.
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Mademoiselle24(f): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2015
Meeky:
nice advice.some pple are just simply stunning and you are one of dem.words from ya signature;my mind just got convinced.

Thanks
Re: Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... by Joel3(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
thanks people. I got another one here oh. www.nairaland.com/2767269/she-toast-me-today-agreed do read it.

(1) (Reply)

I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders / Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. / Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.