Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,192 members, 7,957,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Men Complain Endlessly About Women ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Complain Endlessly About Women ? (2474 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach / About Women Making The First Move. / Do Other African Men Complain About Their Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Men Complain Endlessly About Women ? by Sunnypar(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Its not good complaining alot about the opposite sex or ones partner.

But before a complaint comes up, know that something has gone wrong.

1. Some girls are bad mouthed, a man can hardly cope with what they say. I just experienced one recently. She badmouths even passersby who don't affect her Nada.

2. Some are too controlling, they wanna be the boss.

3. Others are hard to please, always complaining about the wrong things.

4. Some are too high minded, they see marriage as an escape route from poverty placing so much financial expectations on their suitors.

5. Some ladies have a wrong scale for rating a marriageable man. But this point isn't too important because she reaps the results of her decisions.

6. Some are just too harsh, always ready for a fight. Ask them an innocent question, you will likely get a harsh response.. On nairaland, you see them attacking every poster with an insult.

In all, what I will say is whatever you are doing that isn't paying you or producing positive results for you, leave it for good.

Naturally women have less patience and perseverance than men but when a girl cannot even laugh or bear with kids in the neighborhood, that girl is a fire to avoid..
More sperm to your dick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... / The Three Things Every Man Needs From A Woman / I Turned Down This White Boy Who Tried To Have Sex With Me- I Am Scared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.