Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... (2423 Views)

I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by hfinest1(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2015
abeg, I'm tired of being a good guy jare... good guy no pay again... I'm a really good guy, you know, that guy that's so gentle with ladies, that respects every wish of a Lady, that does what she says and give her whatever she asks for... but funny enough, with all my good guy attitude, I don't have a girl that loves me... I keep asking them out as a "good guy", and i keep getting disappointment upon disappointment... enough of the good guy attitude... seriously, i need to know how can i become a bad guy... I'm sure u understand d kinda bad guy I'm talking bout

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Mlaide(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Smoke weed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by fhelihx(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Show no mercy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2015
lol. He wants to be bad. Can you afford being bad? Being bad doesn't come cheap bro. It doesn't

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by amnesty7: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Just do the opposite of what u have been doing. QED

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Oahray: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Hehehe... Keep living for girls o. You get power.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by sinaj(f): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Derez a diff btwn a good guy nd woman wrapper sad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by kevv(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by tommychow(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Watch the dark knight.
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by AfroKnight: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2015
Don't mind the mumu girls who keep taking advantage of your goodness. You cannot become a bad guy as long as you regard your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by JehanEddy07(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Laughinq @the hilarious comments.. chai grin
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by damilareoye: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2015
grin
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Lol you really don't need to be bad. I understand where you're talking from. What you'll have to do is to man up a little. Act like you don't care sometimes (not to the extreme o). All in all, been you rocks.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by temi4fash(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2015
U don't have to be a bad guy to take charge......

Just continue been a good guy but with a working brain and a almost not dormant emotions....

And you're good to go

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Start Smoking Weed
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Being a bad guy is not as easy as it sounds. I assure you. Being a bad guy means you really really don't care but have to pretend you do; you run the risk of dating a girl who is actually decent and finally, you are insulted by most ladies, although they still want you.

My friend, it's not easy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Oohmyson(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
080-Call-Jim-Ikye
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Lmntrix(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ondoa ule moyo wa kujali (remove your brain portion resp. for caring) wanawake si wa kubembeleza ohoo...
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by hfinest1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol you really don't need to be bad. I understand where you're talking from. What you'll have to do is to man up a little. Act like you don't care sometimes (not to the extreme o). All in all, been you rocks.
YOU DON'T!!! I wanna be bad... really bad to ladies n if possible, treat ladies badly, without care n regret... call me a frustrated sadist if you like, bit that's what i wanna be like... and i need tips on how i can be like that... that's d kinda bad i mean

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by digitite: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Just regulate.
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by jmoore(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
1- Kill 20 houseflies on Monday

2- Kill 20 mosquitoes on Tuesday

3- Kill 20 cockroaches on Wednesday

4- Kill 20 rats on Thursday

5- Wet your bed for one week.

6- Go and withdraw money from ATM by 12pm with no clothes on you.

100,000% guaranteed.
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
PinkBarbie:
smh i will go with this also cos i am tired of being a nice guy too.. .. Most times i always fall into depression alot.
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
hfinest1:
YOU DON'T!!! I wanna be bad... really bad to ladies n if possible, treat ladies badly, without care n regret... call me a frustrated sadist if you like, bit that's what i wanna be like... and i need tips on how i can be like that... that's d kinda bad i mean
sad same here, if only there was a switch for conscience wld av turned mine off a long time ago.
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
sinaj:
Derez a diff btwn a good guy nd woman wrapper sad
Lol,Him own wan resemble woman wrapper small. Just small shocked
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by hfinest1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
CozyDblake:
sad same here, if only there was a switch for conscience wld av turned mine off a long time ago.
you've got d message bro... same here... i have conscience n emotions too much...
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Drfinn: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
OP, these are the rules of becoming a bad boy.

RULE 1: Practice self love. Simply put develop yourself in all ramifications.

RULE 2: Self confidence. If you don't have it fake it!

RULE 3: Hygiene and good grooming.

RULE 4: Never try so hard to impress anyone, ladies inclusive. Be thyself.

RULE 5: Never approach a lady you can't control/tame. A bad boy isn't by the number of women you have been.

RULE 6: Always take the lead. Develop the leader in you. Ladies dig men that take the lead.

RULE 7: Respect is reciprocal. don't mistake cockiness for rudeness.

RULE 8: Develop a good sense of humour. But don't act like some comedian.

RULE 9: Learn to be romantic. Romance is irresistibly seductive.

RULE 10: Be independent.

RULE 11: One woman at a time. Players ain't bad boys. Players are insecure men.

RULE 12: Learn from the bad boys before you. History repeats itself.

RULE 13: Learn the art and science of seduction. Every woman irrespective of her status can be seduced!

RULE 14: Never be caught in the art of cheating. Suspicion is allowed. It fuels her interest.

RULE 15: Learn to separate emotions from reason. Avoid neediness. It's kills.

RULE 16: Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Use absence to increase value and respect.

More coming.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by Skmoda360(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
AfroKnight:
Don't mind the mumu girls who keep taking advantage of your goodness. You cannot become a bad guy as long as you regard your conscience.
hmmmmmm!!! oro agba.
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by babyfaceafrica: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
To be bad,you need a rebirth
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by liljboy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
hfinest1:
abeg, I'm tired of being a good guy jare... good guy no pay again... I'm a really good guy, you know, that guy that's so gentle with ladies, that respects every wish of a Lady, that does what she says and give her whatever she asks for... but funny enough, with all my good guy attitude, I don't have a girl that loves me... I keep asking them out as a "good guy", and i keep getting disappointment upon disappointment... enough of the good guy attitude... seriously, i need to know how can i become a bad guy... I'm sure u understand d kinda bad guy I'm talking bout
e be like say we enter the same bus
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by chukzzy1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
hfinest1:

Just work on yourself and know when a girl is playing you
Re: How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... by hfinest1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
liljboy:
e be like say we enter the same bus
thanks for the link u sent me bro... twas really helpful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? / My Friends That I Will Never Fight With / Top 10 Common Ways Nigerian Ladies CODELY Demand For Money From Guys(must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.