Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister (12981 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by NaMe4: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2014
I don't believe this piece of news.
They've called off the strike by signing yet another agreement? Again?

I don't think so!

A government that has always failed to honour agreements, is who these ones are signing an additional agreement with. Then tomorrow they'll go on strike, repeating the whole cycle.

Though, I don't believe this news.
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by NWANICHODE: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2014
Let us hear from NMA president. Don't trust FG anymore!
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2014
lomaxx:

"Let's see whose certificate will be better recognized"

"Let's see who will get employed before the other"

You think you will carry rubbish grammar to go to the western world and they will clap for you ? After committing these unforgivable errors in simple English language, don't you think the "western people" will question your more employable nursing skill ?

In case you were not aware, over 25% of physicians practicing in the US are IMGs. And the number is expected to increase over the years owing to an expected physician shortage. Go to the website of the American Medical Association to see things for yourself. Nigerian doctors are taking advantage of the opportunity in their droves. I know a good number that dumped this thing you are doing in this country to where they fit better. Go to Australia, South Africa, Cuba, China, Germany - you'll find Nigerian doctors all over.

You should rather be worried. Instead you're here having false hope. When we all leave who will treat your uncles, aunties, parents, siblings, and villagers?? Abi when you carry your employable nursing degree to the west, you will carry your village also?

Rubbish!!!

Stop threatening the guy with 'if we leave'.
There are Nigerian docs in U.S yes..but most were trained there. The chances of any foreign doc passing USMLE and practicing there is just 3%, for American-trained docs it's 97%.

He is right to an extent, there are more demand for Nurses,MLS and physios than there is for foreign-trained physicians in US and Canada. Even Americans trained in other countries(except canada) find it difficult to practice in the U.S.

Go check their immigration/pr policy and see the professions they prirotize. M.B.B.S is NOT an international standard.

Always present facts and guide people right.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2014
i still wonder how a cardiologist or a consultant paediatrician will do the work of a nurse anaesthetist, if the nurse decides to down tools, no wonder these nurses are better paid in the more developed countries because they have to go on a two-year specialization program after their five years initial degree program and the likes of the aforementioned doctors are never trained for that even if they spent 20 years in the medical school as some would claim..

2 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2014
jauntty: We hope the strike end soon.......However, I do not like the way FG is handling this matter. This is not just NMA vs FG , neither is it JOHESU vs FG, Its more of NMA vs JOHESU vs FG, and any solution that doesn't bring these 3 groups to a round table might not be long lasting. E.g. If FG agrees with NMA and stop Consultancy status for others, JOHESU will declare their own Strike. My advice is that we should avoid these sentimental and myopic views about these issues and ask our selves this question : What is the healthcare system and structures like in developed countries This should guild us in resolving this issues. Nigeria is not an island of its own.

This is the only reasonable post here,
but NMA says it can't be on the same roundtable with 'illiterates and unlearned' JOHESU Pharmacists, Scientists, Physios (NMA words), but it seeks to control what they earn without their presence on that roundtable.

So we are in for a very long journey to a strike-free health system.

2 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Waspy(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

There are Nigerian docs in U.S yes..but most were trained there. The chances of any foreign doc passing USMLE and practicing there is just 3%, for American-trained docs it 97%.

He is right to an extent, there are more demand for Nurses,MLS and physios than there is for foreign-trained physicians in US and Canada. Even Americans trained in other countries find it difficult to practice in the U.S.

Go check their immigration/pr policy and see the professions they prirotize. M.B.B.S is NOT an international standard.

Thank you.
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Tytto(f): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2014
12 inches!:
Perhaps you are not well educated enough to know that professional courses are very well controlled. If a Nigerian doctor,Engr,lawyer,architect etc leaves Nigeria to practice,he usually needs to obtain license in that country to practice. Obtaining a professional license usually involves writing a series of exams in that country. This doesn't mean you're not a quality professional. It is a way to maintain standards of the profession and ensure you understand the ethics of the profession in the country you're immigrating to. Professionals are very well paid abroad unlike in Nigeria.
There is a difference between licensure and the syllabus. May you too are not knowledgeable enough to know that the British syllabus is the same with the Nigerian syllabus that was why it used to be coordinated from UK before granting the autonomy to Nigeria Nursing and Midwifery Council that is why we get to Britain and just have 1-3 months adaptation depending on where you are trained in Nigeria. There is a marked difference between syllabus being standard and licensure. THANK YOU.
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by dom(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2014
duniya @zola:
suggest how best union should go about stuffs lyk dis
103 strikes in 30 years despite being the most pampered in the public service. I wonder how the country will be if all Trade unions embark on strike action at the drop of a hat.
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by lomaxx: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

There are Nigerian docs in U.S yes..but most were trained there. The chances of any foreign doc passing USMLE and practicing there is just 3%, for American-trained docs it 97%.

What is the source of your statistics? Please quote correctly.

Instead of asking questions for clarification you're here yapping about passing exams and practicing. The way you guys jump into issues you have poverty of knowledge in never ceases to amaze me. Let me give you the statistics myself.

Link : American Medical Assocoation http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/about-ama/our-people/member-groups-sections/international-medical-graduates/imgs-in-united-states.page?

I'll select the relevant stats

-IMGs make up approximately 25% of the U.S. physician population. The heaviest concentration of IMGs is in New Jersey (45% of doctors); New York (42%); Florida (37%); and Illinois (34%). The largest national group is from India (20.7% of total).

-Among the top four primary specialties, the IMG population represents 37% of total physicians in internal medicine; 28% anesthesiology; 32% in psychiatry; and 28% in pediatrics.

- The total physician population increased by 350,386 between 1970 and 1994 (or 104.9%), while IMGs accounted for over one fourth (27.8%) of this increase by gaining 97,359 physicians.

- In this 24-year period, non-IMGs grew by 91.4%, while IMGs increased by 170.2%.

8 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by lomaxx: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

There are Nigerian docs in U.S yes..but most were trained there. The chances of any foreign doc passing USMLE and practicing there is just 3%, for American-trained docs it's 97%.

I hope you still know how to interpret statistical data represented in bar charts. For stating that IMGs stand a 3% chance of passing USMLe , I'll send your pathetic head to the dusts with these data.

This thread deserves an apology from you for misleading them to believe that only 3% of IMGs pass USMLE. The facts are here. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to prove points with baseless statistics. That's how you jump into affairs you have no knowledge of.

Cover your head in shame!!!!

14 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Tytto(f): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

He is right to an extent, there are more demand for Nurses,MLS and physios than there is for foreign-trained physicians in US and Canada. Even Americans trained in other countries find it difficult to practice in the U.S.

Thank you.
Thank You for telling him oooo. Am not a HE but a lady,Am not even a Nurse, am an Agric. Economist cum chattered Accountant but this people should stop intimidating others in the health team. After all, we have traveled far and wide and we know what operates everywhere.
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by lomaxx: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

This is the only reasonable post here,

And you are the most unreasonable person on this thread. You're not just unreasonable, you're also ignorant. Next time you know nothing about what you know nothing about, kindly ask. I'll teach you.

Rubbish!!!

9 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by lomaxx: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2014
Tytto: Thank You for telling him oooo. .

Young woman, this is not an issue of intimidation. What just transpired on this thread is what typically goes on in our hospitals. I make my point and from a wide knowledge base supported with facts. Your lab guy feels threatened and comes with baseless information with paucity of knowledge.

Instead of clapping for someone who knows nothing, you should be ashamed for supporting ignorance. If you don't know , ask and you will be taught!!!

11 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by pembisco(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2014
mst of diz docs wit ego ar mostly poor! A rich doc dosnt hv tym 4 ol dis hatret on pharmacist, medical lab scientists etc, he's only focusd on making big money whly d lazy ones km here and f00l themslvs.
Mst of them dt rant here ar undergraduates, they hv d belv dt as soon as they graj, moni wl jst stat fallin frm sky to ther bank acct. Bt guys, its nt a bed of roses wen u graj.

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Kudos to the NMA for reconsidering their decision. However, you all should continue to negotiate the government through the nma leadership and keep pushing for your "legitimate" demands and not assume that "all is well".

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by davno: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2014
In summary, when JOHESU goes on strike patients don't mind. When doctors go on strike, patients run from d hospitals. Check out our hospitals and see how empty they are right now.
Am not againt JOHESU seeking improvement but envy and greed should not be the foundation. Move forward because u want to and not because u want to be where doctors are.

5 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2014
lomaxx:

And you are the most unreasonable person on this thread. You're not just unreasonable, you're also ignorant. Next time you know nothing about what you know nothing about, kindly ask. I'll teach you.

Rubbish!!!

Hahahahah, emotions..emotions. I won't let you mislead people here.

Your sources are good, they are also from the American Medical Association..great.

You forgot forgot to give us a link about the Nigerian-trained physicians percentage in the U.S and Canada.

Let me show you something, an independent source.

"It is a fact that of all the IMG's that come to Canada, 90-95% will not obtain a residency. The few that do, do so, after either years and years of trying, or, because they know people in high places who 'pull strings' for them".-source http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/img-canadian-read-this-please.469613/

another excerpts

"Consider Sajith Abeyawickrama, 37, who was a celebrated anesthesiologist in his native Sri Lanka. But here in the United States, where he came in 2010 to marry, he cannot practice medicine."

The biggest challenge is that an immigrant physician must win one of the coveted slots in America’s medical residency system, the step that seems to be the tightest bottleneck.

The whole process can consume upward of a decade — for those lucky few who make it through.
- source
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/12/business/economy/long-slog-for-foreign-doctors-to-practice-in-us.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Nigerian docs are very good at rubbishing other guys professional qualifications but they forget that M.B.B.S is not an international standard for doctors. With your Nigerian M.B.B.S, you won't be allowed to touch a dog in an advanced country. I'm sorry that's the way it is.

'Lots of people think mbbs is their ticket to immigration elsewhere, or their ticket to the Big Bucks. It is neither! First, mbbs is at best a third-rate qualification, and it's being supplanted by MD, the international standard. The only places with any real shortage of medical professionals are impoverished third world countries - like Pakistan, Bangladesh, most African countries, etc"-source--https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131105072323AA1XKYs

I have more but let me stop here for now.

Let's always say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by armadeo(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2014
lomaxx:

You think you will carry rubbish grammar to go to the western world and they will clap for you ? After committing these unforgivable errors in simple English language, don't you think the "western people" will question your more employable nursing skill ?

In case you were not aware, over 25% of physicians practicing in the US are IMGs. And the number is expected to increase over the years owing to an expected physician shortage. Go to the website of the American Medical Association to see things for yourself. Nigerian doctors are taking advantage of the opportunity in their droves. I know a good number that dumped this thing you are doing in this country to where they fit better. Go to Australia, South Africa, Cuba, China, Germany - you'll find Nigerian doctors all over.

You should rather be worried. Instead you're here having false hope. When we all leave who will treat your uncles, aunties, parents, siblings, and villagers?? Abi when you carry your employable nursing degree to the west, you will carry your village also?

Rubbish!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by lomaxx: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

Your sources are good, they are also from the American Medical Association..great.

You forgot forgot to give us a link about the Nigerian-trained physicians percentage in the U.S and Canada.

"It is a fact that of all the IMG's that come to Canada, 90-95% will not obtain a residency. The few that do, do so, after either years and years of trying, or, because they know people in high places who 'pull strings' for them".-source http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/img-canadian-read-this-please.469613/

The story for Canada is different. Even an embryo knows this. Are you aware that Canadians seek to practice in the US as well?

another excerpts

"Consider Sajith Abeyawickrama, 37, who was a celebrated anesthesiologist in his native Sri Lanka. But here in the United States, where he came in 2010 to marry, he cannot practice medicine."

There are failures everywhere. What is the Sri Lankan statistics? What was his score on the USMLe? How many times did he attempt? How many useful clinical experience does he have? Being a celebrated anesthesiologist in ur home country doesn't automatically translate to good step scores.

The biggest challenge is that an immigrant physician must win one of the coveted slots in America’s medical residency system, the step that seems to be the tightest bottleneck.

That residency, which typically involves grueling 80-hour workweeks, is required even if a doctor previously did a residency in a country with an advanced medical system, like Britain or Japan. The only exception is for doctors who did their residencies in Canada.

I understand this very well. The story is common with specialties like surgery, emergency medicine, orthopedics etc. As for primary care, IMGs are doing very well. Most IMGs can't get into surgery because they don't have what it takes. I'm not going to spill it here because its my coveted secret. To get into a coveted slot, you need a coveted secret.

The whole process can consume upward of a decade — for those lucky few who make it through.- source
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/12/business/economy/long-slog-for-foreign-doctors-to-practice-in-us.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Well...it doesn't . I'm telling you it doesn't. Anybody that uses a decade to match must have either failed exams or lack the required clinical exposure. Before they realize, its too late.

Nigerian docs are very good at rubbishing other guys professional qualifications but they forget that M.B.B.S is not an international standard for doctors. With your Nigerian M.B.B.S, you won't be allowed to touch a dog in an advanced country. I'm sorry that's the way it is.

What is the difference between Nigerian MBBS , Indian MBBS, Ghana MBBS and all other MBBSes. Come , why are you talking like this?

No matter where you come from, whether China, Japan, Australia, you are only licensed to practice in your country. Once you move to another country , you must pass their licensing exams to practice

Ask Nigerians that go to other countries to study medicine. Once they come back home, they must pass licensing exams here, else they cannot touch a bee.

'Lots of people think mbbs is their ticket to immigration elsewhere, or their ticket to the Big Bucks. It is neither! First, mbbs is at best a third-rate qualification, and it's being supplanted by MD, the international standard. The only places with any real shortage of medical professionals are impoverished third world countries - like Pakistan, Bangladesh, most African countries, etc"-source--https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131105072323AA1XKYs

Unfortunately, these countries make up 25% of US Physician population. Deal with it!!!

Yes you have to. You really have to.

Bsides, You are quoting opinions. I'm quoting facts.

8 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by lomaxx: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

another excerpts

The whole process can consume upward of a decade — for those lucky few who make it through.
- source

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2014
lomaxx:

Young woman, this is not an issue of intimidation. What just transpired on this thread is what typically goes on in our hospitals. I make my point and from a wide knowledge base supported with facts. Your lab guy feels threatened and comes with baseless information with paucity of knowledge.

Instead of clapping for someone who knows nothing, you should be ashamed for supporting ignorance. If you don't know , ask and you will be taught!!!

Nobody feels threatened, you are the one who keeps showing anger, i put people like you in your place.

"Residency positions
If Questa had been trained in the United States, he likely would have been accepted for a residency position. Among doctors who went to medical school in the US, nearly 95 percent of those who apply for residencies get one". source--->

http://www.pri.org/stories/2011-04-14/foreign-trained-doctors-kept-out-practice-us

Now where does that leave the remaining "5%"?

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by sainty2k3(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Tytto: If not for the Nigerian government that is over celebrating them, release them all to go to the western world and let see who certificates are more recognise. Let see who will first get employed, is it the "Nurses" or "the Nigerian over- hype doctors".

Curriculum is not the same and requrirements for practice differ, no country will take in anoda doctor trained elsewhere without writing there licensing exams, even if u trained in UK it will take that same number of exams to practice in us, even doctors trained in us can't practice in Nigeria without found 6month training and writing proper exams. Most countries can freely allow nurses cos be the virtue of your profession u are to follow instructions and not to ,make decision concerning patient care, but for doctors that will make decisions, even of u train in UK U'll have to pass all the usmle stages before u can practice in US, so the situation is not in anyway peculiar to noigeria doctors.and Nigeria doctors are doing great over there

7 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by sisiafrika(f): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Another long thread. Ok, how many pages? Watching!
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by sisiafrika(f): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2014
chimoz: Hahahahahahaha.....We are now knowing who is important and who is not. next time johesu goes on strike, they should not dare touch government property.
Was at the hospital yesterday morning to do some referrals, one of the nurses walked up to me and said "Ozie, this thing your NMA is doing is not good, most of this patients are dying and there is nothing we can do. Their blood is on NMA head"
ur such a shame. And it gives u joy wen patient die right? Dez ppl avv no business wit d hospital in d first place, Boko Haram would av been ur best employer.
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by sisiafrika(f): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2014
lomaxx:

Rubbish!!!

truth hurts, take it easy. And ur points weren't valid, so so cheap. Come up wit sometin better.
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2014
lomaxx:

The story for Canada is different. Even an embryo knows this. Are you aware that Canadians seek to practice in the US as well?

lomaxx, Canada and US runs almost the same system of medical training residency.

A Canada-trained physician is "not considered" an IMG in the U.S.A. So can practice without much bottlenecks. I can give prove it.

My uncle is a US-trained doc, practicing there, so it's more or less a personal/familial issue for me.

I have absolutely nothing against Nigerian docs, i salute the respectable ones, it's a mutual thing, but selling the "America-really-wants-Nigerian-physicians" balderdash on T.V, radios, newspaper, relegating other professionals and misrepresenting facts to the gullible populace can not be condoned by those who know the goings-on.

That's what some of us can't stand.

Cheers.
*we can now concentrate on the subject issues of the thread*
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by heykims(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2014
jauntty: We hope the strike end soon.......However, I do not like the way FG is handling this matter. This is not just NMA vs FG , neither is it JOHESU vs FG, Its more of NMA vs JOHESU vs FG, and any solution that doesn't bring these 3 groups to a round table might not be long lasting. E.g. If FG agrees with NMA and stop Consultancy status for others, JOHESU will declare their own Strike. My advice is that we should avoid these sentimental and myopic views about these issues and ask our selves this question : What is the healthcare system and structures like in developed countries This should guild us in resolving this issues. Nigeria is not an island of its own.
U re right chief, but help us tell d JOHESU dt wen they re going on strike, they sud do so d way d NMA does, just take ur personal properties nd leave d hospital, nd then we see if d hospital won't run without them. What they do is to lock all d hospital equipments up, lock doors nd run away wt d keys. Some would even stay by d hospital gate especially d nurses secretly nd stylishly sending patients back home before they enter d hospital. Cowards!!!

7 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by bigpastor(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2014
annoymous: Too many strikes by the NMA. it has lost its flavor. Even if what they are fighting for is right, strike action shouldn't be the first thing on the agenda.
The NMA has been patient with the government since January when most of the issues should have been executed/implemented.
It's sad that our government only understands that. I learnt that even the super eagles in Brazil almost went on strike (refused to train) if their rights were not granted.
I hope the strike ends on Monday, since lives lost are irreparable.

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by lomaxx: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

I have absolutely nothing against Nigerian docs, i salute the respectable ones, it's a mutual thing, but selling the "America-really-wants-Nigerian-physicians" balderdash on T.V, radios, newspaper, relegating other professionals and misrepresenting facts to the gullible populace can not be condoned by those who know the goings-on.

America doesn't want Nigerian physicians. America needs IMGs. There are technicalities in getting into the American system, I must admit. It is multi-factorial. The smart ones know this and know their way around.

But abeg don't ever say that only 3% of foreign trained doctors pass the USMLE. I know a guy that commented on this thread on the first page. He passed the 2 steps in one sitting.

Some people want to go out there, learn new stuff and come back to build the system. We can't all be flying to India every now and then for hip replacement surgeries and bone marrow transplant. Then when we need Prosthetic devices , we start looking at Germany. The Indians got to where they are now because they represent the highest number of IMGs in the US( over 20% of all IMGs). They went there, learnt the skill and came back.

Cheers.
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Tytto(f): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2014
lomaxx:

My dear, am not as ignorant as u seems to think. In my family,my mom is a nurse automatically she belongs to "JOHESU" 3 out of my brothers are doctors so automatically they are "NMA". So any argument i see on nairaland is just a child's play compared to what happens at home. But putting arguments aside my opinion is that both JOHESU and NMA needs each other. Can NMA work successfully without JOHESU? Can JOHESU work successfully without NMA?. You guys need to iron out your differences amicably without putting the FG in the middle.
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2014
sainty2k3:

Curriculum is not the same and requrirements for practice differ, no country will take in anoda doctor trained elsewhere without writing there licensing exams, even if u trained in UK it will take that same number of exams to practice in us, even doctors trained in us can't practice in Nigeria without found 6month training and writing proper exams. Most countries can freely allow nurses cos be the virtue of your profession u are to follow instructions and not to ,make decision concerning patient care, but for doctors that will make decisions, even of u train in UK U'll have to pass all the usmle stages before u can practice in US, so the situation is not in anyway peculiar to noigeria doctors.and Nigeria doctors are doing great over there
these are some of the aspects that irritates me the most, these notions that all that the nurses do is follow the doctors's instructions.if that's the case then of what use is the time they spent in the college?
Re: NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2014
s!s! afrika:
ur such a shame. And it gives u joy wen patient die right? Dez ppl avv no business wit d hospital in d first place, Boko Haram would av been ur best employer.
Sweety, it's the death of somebody that will nail our importance into the brain of johesu cum federal government.
By the way, am not happy with the strike, I feel the pain of this patients, I left the hospital yesterday feeling empty. I seek job satisfaction and if johesu doesn't sheath their sword then my future satisfaction is been risked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Cure To Mastibation (solutions) / Five Mistakes That Can Wreck A Healthy Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.