Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1547 Views)

Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jhidey08(m): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: . by pxjosh(m): 1:48am On Jul 05, 2014
you're scared of being rejected. you need yo work on yourself, your confidence level.
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2014
pxjosh: you're scared of being rejected. you need to work on yourself, your confidence level.
hw would I do dat?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
You must not start having sex in school.

Graduate, get a job, a car and a flat, then marry and start having sex.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
I am going through the same problems man. Has any of those girls said they like you. What did you say to them back?
Re: . by xynerise: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Look for a girl named PHILOMINA and your problems will be solved

3 Likes

Re: . by jhidey08(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
okpara ugo: You must not start having sex in school.

Graduate, get a job, a car and a flat, then marry and start having sex.
is dat all u could think of? Sex! U think every1 is so obsessed abt sex lyk u are? If u don't av anything reasonable 2 type y don't u jst stay put. Must u comment?
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
xynerise: Look for a girl named PHILOMINA and your problems will be solved
lol, bros y na?
Re: . by Godmother(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
jhidey08: hw would I do dat?

Start by approaching a girl you like with the mindset that if she accepts, fine, and if she doesn't , then its her loss.

1 Like

Re: . by dytbabe: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Xynerise
U no jst well

Op, do u think u can cope witha broken hrt? Its ineviatable sef, no need to advice against it
I wldnt jst want it to affect ur studies
Love sucks
*frowns*

Also the best that can happen to anyone, it is a beautiful thing, u only scared of bn rejected, u will be fine
Re: . by kerny(f): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
@op ,guy I can so relate with your situation,you ask me out today I say yes tomorrow and the nextday I say let's breakup,I always have this he will dump me and I will want to die situation,so I do it myself or sometimes there will be this boy I really like,after a while he comes taking to me and then I have a feeling am getting him bored or he's probably laughing at me now or this really cute guy I like walks up to me and I just can't compose my pathetic self(I start giggling ,smiling uneccesarily even at d most dumb things,there by freaking him out,nd just can't look straight into his eye I keep staring down @ only God knows what)believe me I really do try to put myself together.My friends are begining to get worried about me(cos @ a point they thought I was a lesbian nd went well we accept u like that lol)since al of them have and some even talk about marriage(jezz they are just 19),and I never bring up anything like that,lately I started getting worried myself I kind of found out that ,the feeling of some1 I claim to love telling me *ohh I don't like you anymore *might kill me,and no I don't think I will be fine if it happens(I think I will just die,disappear or the world wud just end something drastic like that will occur if it eventually happens since I do have a cliche of what I fear the most always tend to happen)buh I also know I would die alone and lonely(I have a phobia for combination of both mind you)if I continue like this that's why have been working on myself ,no I haven't gotten there yet and nothing to show for it so far buh am positive and hoping it wud turn out good.
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Godmother:

Start by approaching a girl you like with the mindset that if she accepts, fine, and if she doesn't , then its her loss.
hmmm, I think dis is wot I needed all dis while. Thanx ma'am, I'll giv it a trial
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe: Xynerise
U no jst well

Op, do u think u can cope witha broken hrt? Its ineviatable sef, no need to advice against it
I wldnt jst want it to affect ur studies
Love sucks
*frowns*

Also the best that can happen to anyone, it is a beautiful thing, u only scared of bn rejected, u will be fine
don't even knw wot 2 do. Guess I'll jst b on a low-key
Re: . by dytbabe: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
jhidey08: don't even knw wot 2 do. Guess I'll jst b on a low-key

U have to no matter how
U must to experience it
O
U can't help it
Sorry for the hrt break in advance
Re: . by rufychuks: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
kerny: @op ,guy I can so relate with your situation,I have also never really had a physical bf,only phone bf(we have never met),you ask me out today I say yes tomorrow and the nextday I say let's breakup,never had anything more than a day relationship,I always have this he will dump me and I will want to die situation,so I do it myself or sometimes there will be this boy I really like,after a while he comes taking to me and then I have a feeling am getting him bored or he's probably laughing at me now or this really cute guy I like walks up to me and I just can't compose my pathetic self(I start giggling ,smiling uneccesarily even at d most dumb things,there by freaking him out,nd just can't look straight into his gorgeous eye I keep staring down @ only God knows what)believe me I really do try to put myself together.My friends are begining to get worried about me(cos @ a point they thought I was a lesbian nd went well we accept u like that lol)since al of them have and some even talk about marriage(jezz they are just 19),and I never bring up anything like that cos have never been close to any,lately I started getting worried myself I kind of found out that ,the feeling of some1 telling me *ohh I don't like you anymore or omg your nw ugly* might kill me,and no I don't think I will be fine if it happens(I think I will just die,disappear or the world wud just end something drastic like that will occur if it eventually happens since I do have a cliche of what I fear the most always tend to happen)buh I also know I would die alone and lonely(I have a phobia for combination of both mind you)if I continue like this that's why have been working on myself ,no I haven't gotten there yet and nothing to show for it so far buh am positive and hoping it wud turn out good.
I like your post. Very truthful. Anyway, I believe only a true heart can say this. Just relax and understand that the person you like would be lucky to have you. Start with that mentality (but dont become arrogant) and you will boost your self-esteem.

2 Likes

Re: . by jhidey08(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
kerny: @op ,guy I can so relate with your situation,I have also never really had a physical bf,only phone bf(we have never met),you ask me out today I say yes tomorrow and the nextday I say let's breakup,never had anything more than a day relationship,I always have this he will dump me and I will want to die situation,so I do it myself or sometimes there will be this boy I really like,after a while he comes taking to me and then I have a feeling am getting him bored or he's probably laughing at me now or this really cute guy I like walks up to me and I just can't compose my pathetic self(I start giggling ,smiling uneccesarily even at d most dumb things,there by freaking him out,nd just can't look straight into his gorgeous eye I keep staring down @ only God knows what)believe me I really do try to put myself together.My friends are begining to get worried about me(cos @ a point they thought I was a lesbian nd went well we accept u like that lol)since al of them have and some even talk about marriage(jezz they are just 19),and I never bring up anything like that cos have never been close to any,lately I started getting worried myself I kind of found out that ,the feeling of some1 telling me *ohh I don't like you anymore or omg your nw ugly* might kill me,and no I don't think I will be fine if it happens(I think I will just die,disappear or the world wud just end something drastic like that will occur if it eventually happens since I do have a cliche of what I fear the most always tend to happen)buh I also know I would die alone and lonely(I have a phobia for combination of both mind you)if I continue like this that's why have been working on myself ,no I haven't gotten there yet and nothing to show for it so far buh am positive and hoping it wud turn out good.
being dat u're a lady ur case is a li2 bit okay cos u must b really careful wit guys, when u're truly ready 4 serious relationship, most guys luk 4 sex opportunities. All the best
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

U have to no matter how
U must to experience it
O
U can't help it
Sorry for the hrt break in advance
must one av a heartbreak In a relationship?
Re: . by dytbabe: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
jhidey08: must one av a heartbreak In a relationship?

Na
Bt u must experience it
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Na
Bt u must experience it
as in I must xperience heartbreak or wot? Ion get u.
Re: . by dytbabe: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
jhidey08: as in I must xperience heartbreak or wot? Ion get u.

Its like a norm
Shrugs
Re: . by Emyemyberry(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Scaredsilent: I am going through the same problems man. Has any of those girls said they like you. What did you say to them back?
am also in the same boat,3 girls have actually beged me to be their boyfriend,bt i will always tell them am nt ready,bt deep withing me am jst scared jst lyk d OP,several other gals who i just keep as friends likes me that i dnt av beg much 2 win their heart,bt philophobia wunt allow me,i have been helping my friends to woo gals even,whch have always been sucexful.i nid help.
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Its like a norm
Shrugs
luking 4ward 2 it den.
Re: . by dytbabe: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
jhidey08: luking 4ward 2 it den.

How strong are u?
Maybe I shld be the first so u can remember all ur life

*kneels down, will u be my man*
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:
How strong are u?
Maybe I shld be the first so u can remember all ur life

*kneels down, will u be my man*
smiles# I'll think abt it. wink
Re: . by dytbabe: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
jhidey08: smiles# I'll think abt it.

U better take this offer before another grabs it
Once in a life time ni ooo
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

U better take this offer before another grabs it
Once in a life time ni ooo
oya bring it on

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A paedophile / See How His Girl Friend Destroyed His Car And Mocked His Peni$ Size / My Rich Boyfriend Dumped Me. Should I Shoot Myself ? Yes Or No ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.