Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

"Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader (19419 Views)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / Police Kill 7 Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by 9jahubcom(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2014
gen2briz: I thought they said the Chibok kidnap was scam....
i thought so b4 o
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by justi4jesu(f): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2014
sad sad sad
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by And9: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2014
This is so so saddened.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2014
eph12: This chibok people don suffer o. But what did they do to BH that they just focus on them na.
I wonder oo.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by gratiaeo(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2014
wise and intelligent northerners should relocate to the southern Nigeria and renounce Islam for good
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by grandstar(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2014
slimthugchimee: Pix and no names.all this una false news just keeps making it for me hard to belive anyone was kidnapped
FG confirmed the girls were kidnapped! what other evidence do you need? SMH

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by 9jagist(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2014
i still believe there is no missing girl

11 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Chei! E be lyk say dem die the same day o! Mumu story...

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by LordMecuzy(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Ibn sultan: the are traumatize and you want them to go to Abuja. Jonathan should go and meet them

Jonathan should go to Chibok?

abeg oooh d same bokoharam dat had d courage to attack a barracks in D capital?
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Yoney007(f): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2014
A missing child is far worse than a dead child...My heart goes out to the parents of the missing girls.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu: oh my goodness!!!!Why cry cry
Is ogakpatakpata in prison now?
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Tundenoni(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2014
mtshewwwwww!

e consign me?

who una wan deceive?

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by IAMBREEZY: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2014
So sad. cry
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by justi4jesu(f): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Nobleval: Is ogakpatakpata in prison now?

lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Call Dubai prison and ask na grin

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by sohl7(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2014
May dia soul rest in peace
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by JuanDeDios: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2014
slimthugchimee: Pix and no names.all this una false news just keeps making it for me hard to belive anyone was kidnapped
So you haven't seen any pictures of the kidnapped girls or their parents which makes it hard for you to believe there was a kidnapping! Cool. Just dig a hole in the sand and bury your head in it - you should be very comfortable in that posture.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Innodon(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2014
The same old story. To me, this is all propaganda. ..

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by cococandy(f): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2014
What a pity.
Chai. This is a bad thing for any parent to go through. It's even better your child got sick and died and you got to say your goodbyes than for your child to be taken this way with no assurance of ever getting out and no idea what kind of torture she's/he's going thru'

So sad
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by WackyJ1(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Make them gerrout

So 14 people just died of trauma in the village. All related to the chibok girls?

No names, no pictures, not even the names of the parents and their corresponding lost girl.

200+ citizens of Nigeria kidnapped for 81days and the president is still on seat and they are even crying for new road. Abeg

No girls have been kidnapped

10 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by 1stola: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2014
ode
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by azpekuliar: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2014
usmanktg2: yeah it is still a fraud!

all you Jonathanians continue following him blindly!
useless people

Till 2019... bitter little man!

6 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by iceberylin(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2014
things are getting worse......
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by azpekuliar: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2014
eph12: This chibok people don suffer o. But what did they do to BH that they just focus on them na.

Boko Haram has long been driven out of the city centers by the Nigerian military and the civilian JTF. Unfortunately the army is so stretched thinly on the ground, that they cannot provide significant military presence in the villages to ward off any attacks. Chibok for instance is 184km away from Maiduguri. It is this lack of military presence that Boko Haram has capitalised on to wreck havoc on these villagers.

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by deflover(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2014
.........boko haram no take any girls......its all APC game backed by the West angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by justi4jesu(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2014
hmmm
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by iroko2020(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2014
we should come together to fight this boko haram menace.it is very sad that the northern elders are not fighting this fight with any ounce of seriousness.

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by ojimbo(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2014
Ibn sultan: the are traumatize and you want them to go to Abuja. Jonathan should go and meet them
apc=propagandas

5 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2014
So you people will kill him abi?

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2014
Do people still believe this Fraud? Ah, we still got supporters of APC around.

So 7 parents fell down and died at the same time. Did they sign a suicide pact to drink poison at the same time?

You guys are really dumb. Not every one is fooled by this scam.

Next scam please.

8 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Iceman296: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2014
gen2briz: I thought they said the Chibok kidnap was scam....

Are we still on that??
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2014
How can they fight their boys?
All this brouhaha boils down to a statement made by a presidential aspirant sometime ago...'If I don't win,we will make the country ungovernable'...that is exactly what is happening now.

iroko2020: we should come together to fight this boko haram menace.it is very sad that the northern elders are not fighting this fight with any ounce of seriousness.

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Good question!
The world is gradually forgetting the chibok saga so they come up with rape and death stories to revive it. Indeed,there is God.

jnrbayano: shocked Did the 7 parents die at once? shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Erdogan, Turkish President (photos) / Obiano & Ugwuanyi Visit Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Enugu . Photos / 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.