Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

"Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader (19422 Views)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / Police Kill 7 Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Chanchit: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2014
When the parents die finish dem go wake.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by aguiyid2nd(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2014
usmanktg2: yeah it is still a fraud!

all you Jonathanians continue following him blindly!
useless people
Listen fela, Jonathan did not form boko haram, your northern political and religious leaders did. Jonathan did not vow to make the country ungovernable for any one, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order the mindless killing of corp members for political reasons, your northern leaders did. (or have you forgoten that those corp members were equally young, and their baberic murder was equally heart-rending to their parents too). Jonathan did not order the introduction of the demonic sharia law, the aftermath of which claimed the lives of thousands of Igbos and other christians across the north, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order for the killing of innocent christians across northern nigeria, in 2003, simply beacaus America and her allied forces invaded Iraq to oust sadam, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order for the killing of fellow nigerians in the north, simply beacause a man painted the picture of muhamhed in far away Denmark, your northern leaders did. I can go on and on. The problem is not Jonathan, or his supporters. The pqoblem is with the northern nigeria and her inability to embrace civilization.

13 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by penny01502: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2014
usmanktg2: yeah it is still a fraud!

all you Jonathanians continue following him blindly!
useless people
shut up and go to bed, empty brain!

4 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by penny01502: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2014
derespect: Jonathan should be held responsible for their death. He hasn't come out wt a reasonable solution to diz. Wat a pity we now govt that doesn't care for the safety of her people. I know if his children or relative's children is among these girls, he would have find them by all means. May God use this Ramadan Kareem to bring back our girls and uphold the families.
Jonathan should be held responsible for their death kwa!

are you sure your brain is still functioning?

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by gidaduro(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Na wa for this our obodo 9ja self......the parents No die when them newly kidnap the girls, na now 7 parents go die of thesame disease .ok now make we see the pix now and where them die put and their names.....lol oh God save ur people from this country!!!!!!!!ok waitin be their gender.....which clothe them wear die, where them bury them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by experimentist: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2014
slimthugchimee: Pix and no names.all this una false news just keeps making it for me hard to belive anyone was kidnapped
Your papa for dis your comment.. May BH visit your family and you 27 likers.. Nonsense!
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by hensben(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2014
rumour or no rumour, i am sad for now.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by seedorfg(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2014
Some have 1, Some 2 chldrn, mayb they cant hav a prgnancy talkles of concievin a new child, Tell me Y wunt they Think, Y wil heartAttack wunt b invitd?
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by myspnigeria: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2014
So sad it had to come to this
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by hensben(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2014
aguiyid2nd: Listen fela, Jonathan did not form boko haram, your northern political and religious leaders did. Jonathan did not vow to make the country ungovernable for any one, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order the mindless killing of corp members for political reasons, your northern leaders did. (or have you forgoten that those corp members were equally young, and their baberic murder was equally heart-rending to their parents too). Jonathan did not order the introduction of the demonic sharia law, the aftermath of which claimed the lives of thousands of Igbos and other christians across the north, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order for the killing of innocent christians across northern nigeria, in 2003, simply beacaus America and her allied forces invaded Iraq to oust sadam, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order for the killing of fellow nigerians in the north, simply beacause a man painted the picture of muhamhed in far away Denmark, your northern leaders did. I can go on and on. The problem is not Jonathan, or his supporters. The pqoblem is with the northern nigeria and her inability to embrace civilization.
bro u don yarn am finish, nor mind them.

4 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: So you people will kill him abi?

lol his the CinC has thousands of security personals
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by guttentag(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2014
Ibn sultan: their town happens to be close to sambisa Bh Op. Center

Really
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2014
ojimbo: apc=propagandas
dull u.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Missmossy(f): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2014
Chai! Too bad,such a sad news.

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by sharawwy(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2014
And aw do u xpect me to bliv dt??
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2014
How will these souls even get perfect rest wen their children are still out there suffering
And yet another fool comes out saying d story of chibok girls is false. May God see to ur situation, Asari.

God pls, touch d hearts of dese wicked men 2 put a stop to dis brutality for we nt to loose more souls. cry
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2014
How will these souls even get perfect rest wen their children are still out there suffering
And yet another fool comes out saying d story of chibok girls is false. May God see to ur situation, Asari.

God pls, touch d hearts of dese wicked men 2 put a stop to dis brutality for we nt to loose more souls.... cry

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Dnt believe evri news u read online, most are fabricated jst 2 fill d air wit wat people want to hear

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Dymaco(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2014
Ibn sultan: the are traumatize and you want them to go to Abuja. Jonathan should go and meet them
Let me hear joor..
If ur brother was kidnapped and presido himself invite u to see him. How many days will it take you to reach aso rock.
Na the same people wey protest in abuja refuse to see presido

Give me my biafra and take your pakistan called nigeria

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by deletrue: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jasi7: Damn...i wonder how things work in dis nation.bet me,even after dis news,d government won't do nothing about it.these are helpless parents for cryin out loud...haba
Damn. Did you not hear that Jona is fully armed to the teeth and gone into the bush to bring the girls?
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Don't mind those fools.

aryzgreat:

This aboki fiful are just acting movie!

Don't be suprised these gals are kept in a hotel somewhere in another state, while the brouhaha lasts, all aimed at stopping GEJ from declaring. For 2015.

How come even d USA millitary intelligence have not bn able to locate d so called kidnapped girls.

Let's watch as dis drama unfolds!
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Youngzedd(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
What a fraud.

They have starting coding Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by pomporiking: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
CHIBOK!! NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME undecided undecided
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by TrYcIa1(f): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimthugchimee: Pix and no names.all this una false news just keeps making it for me hard to belive anyone was kidnapped
As in errr,I tire o
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Ebubeslym(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
aguiyid2nd: Listen fela, Jonathan did not form boko haram, your northern political and religious leaders did. Jonathan did not vow to make the country ungovernable for any one, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order the mindless killing of corp members for political reasons, your northern leaders did. (or have you forgoten that those corp members were equally young, and their baberic murder was equally heart-rending to their parents too). Jonathan did not order the introduction of the demonic sharia law, the aftermath of which claimed the lives of thousands of Igbos and other christians across the north, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order for the killing of innocent christians across northern nigeria, in 2003, simply beacaus America and her allied forces invaded Iraq to oust sadam, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order for the killing of fellow nigerians in the north, simply beacause a man painted the picture of muhamhed in far away Denmark, your northern leaders did. I can go on and on. The problem is not Jonathan, or his supporters. The pqoblem is with the northern nigeria and her inability to embrace civilization.

May God bless the womb that bore you

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by deletrue: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Akshow: I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for them. A dead child is sometimes better than a lost one. That way u can mourn and move on.

Their government from the local to the state and esp the Federal govt have failed the woefully. Shame on all these useless inept evil leaders.
Shame on the abokis and especially to you who sets your own house on fire and blame neighnours for not stoping or putting off the fire. Woo babtize you.

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by TrYcIa1(f): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Same fake stories,No evidence at all.... undecided

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Spotless180(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
If u are doubting what the chibok community are passing through, why dnt u pay a visit and see for yourself. Do u think sitting in ur house comfortably with bottle of wine with fried rice and chicken and typing rubbish is the solution? Go there and see for yourself.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by jnrbayano(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
latola05:
Thanks for your question.Someone should please validate the source of this news. A good reporter should have suPplied us with the names of the deceased parents and their locations, otherwise, i regard this as a false report.

My brother it beats me
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by jnrbayano(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Good question!
The world is gradually forgetting the chibok saga so they come up with rape and death stories to revive it. Indeed,there is God.

Exactly! This Chibok saga now looks more of a hoax to me than real

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by jnrbayano(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Gab-real:
My exact question, or is it another false news?

This people can never get tired of falsehood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Vow To Kill Zamfara College Students, Staff Without N350m Ransom (video) / War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos / Ali-modu Sheriff To Join APC On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.