Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

"Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader (19420 Views)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / Police Kill 7 Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by latola05(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2014
jnrbayano: shocked Did the 7 parents die at once? shocked
Thanks for your question.Someone should please validate the source of this news. A good reporter should have suPplied us with the names of the deceased parents and their locations, otherwise, i regard this as a false report.

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Tiyazman(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2014
"Pupils of a government secondary school?"

ok o!

Meanwhile. . . List five things you need from the next governor of your states here!. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/1799915/list-five-things-need-next
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by rattlesnake(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Lies lies all lies

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by ojimbo(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2014
lol, 7 parents died the same day, the same hospital, the same heart attack, even after collecting one million naira from shettima. Go and tell this story to slowpoke

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by azimibraun: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2014
None of these is a natural disaster. Jst man made wickedness against Man. I smtime wonder who hates the nigerian ppl more, the boko haram or the government? I don't need 7 or 220 parents to die to ask that this collaboration btwn boko haram and nigerian government against the nigerian ppl shld STOP. Boko haram is gettin the attention they wanted and the government is gettin the sympathy and distraction ingredient it wants to steal money thru defence budget and also an excuse not to provide basic socio political and economic needs of the people. Its all a plot against Nigerians.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by ojimbo(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2014
so with the one million naira given to them, they still die of heart attack, "lamb tales from shecks spare" never mind my spelling, i no be shettima

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by chickenjyd: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2014
Come and have a taste of our delicious Shawarma and Noodles with vegetables @ 7,Ogundana Street,off Allen Avenue Ikeja. Call 08181134887 for home delivery,order and outdoor services. We are opening on Monday (07/07/2014)@ 10:00am.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by azimibraun: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2014
Is it the Lie that should concern Us as Nigerians or the reason for lying? If government had rescued these kids or hv clearly proven to Nigerians dt the end is near wld anybody hv course to lie? Abegi jare make una free mwe with yeye talk. Quick to point out the lie and not quick to ask why we are still wia we are.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by aryzgreat: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: How can they fight their boys?
All this brouhaha boils down to a statement made by a presidential aspirant sometime ago...'If I don't win,we will make the country ungovernable'...that is exactly what is happening now.

This aboki fiful are just acting movie!

Don't be suprised these gals are kept in a hotel somewhere in another state, while the brouhaha lasts, all aimed at stopping GEJ from declaring. For 2015.

How come even d USA millitary intelligence have not bn able to locate d so called kidnapped girls.

Let's watch as dis drama unfolds!

5 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Call Dubai prison and ask na grin
I hope he is.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by azimibraun: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2014
This is jst simply a call and a reminder that Girls wia kidnapped in Nigeria and these kids have parents and the kids and dia parents are goin thru hell. The kids phisicaly and psycologicaly and the parents psycologicaly. So do smthing rather stay hia and tell wich is tru and wich is false.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by azimibraun: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2014
Can anybody who went to school clearly explain to me how the kidnaped girls matter is linked to preventing to GEJ frm declearing for 2015? I wnt to gt this explicitly and unambigously clear. How is it abt GEJ and how can it stop GEJ?
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2014
This is becoming unbearable. The kidnapping of the Chibok girls has given Boko Haram the leverage to attack these village without pity. They have killed more in these attacks than the number of girls been kidnapped and they will kill more. The more we leave these kids there, they know we can't just attack them because they have what we want. So, its easy for them attack us. Kill more and still hold some hostage... We should reason our stand on this!

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by 360command: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2014
A wasteful country.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by yogun(f): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2014
This is beyond pathetic, dont want to imagine what d girls have been through in the hands of their evil abductors.

may the Lord intervene!
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by confamomila: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2014
slimthugchimee: Pix and no names.all this una false news just keeps making it for me hard to belive anyone was kidnapped

I know its is normal for people to doubt and underestimate what happens in the north at the moment. Reason being that the media could be used to spread propaganda but we should also have to realize that such terrible news be controlled too, most times to protect the masses from panic and total chaos.
Our security guy recently came back from Borno where all his uncle have been killed(5) of them, in different locations and circumstance. He had to help relocate there wives to go live with his parents in Yobe for now.
We tend to be moved from the security and financial hardship in the nation owing to the fact that you are not affected yet.

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by kendrick93(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2014
fake lies.. did d 7 parents die at d same time.. where are d pics of dem..
we need facts nt all dis propanganda..no one was kidnapped

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2014
gratiaeo:
wise and intelligent northerners should relocate to the southern Nigeria and renounce Islam for good
. What's been wise and intelligent in runing from your own home. Islam is not the problem. We are not cowards ask the civillian JTF. We are doing our best but the govt is not helping. God bless Nigeria.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Samsonklin(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2014
bokoslayer: Chibok parents that have refused to meet with FG face to face. I tire ooo.
if they meet FG, what wil FG do? Abi d children go jxt vanish out of nowhere?
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by kendrick93(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2014
BodyKiss:

How do you f00ls reason? What is the man you all voted as president doing about this whole killing? 1diot.
go and submit ur application so u cn go to sambisa forest and stop insultin people u coward

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Yemlizzy(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2014
I watched this on news last night. Its so disheartening. The thought of them imagining what their wards must be going through is enough to make them traumatised. Eeyah...so sad,r.i.p to them all.

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Kossyne(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2014
I think I'm a little bit skeptic about this news, I mean any other reasonable persons will be. We expect more from our media. Pictures and names would have lent the needed credence to this report and put the mind of the doubting thomases at rest.

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by thewarrior72: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Muhehehe...story that touches the heart undecided

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by juman(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2014
In a functioning country this boko issue can not take up to two weeks to handle.

We better know that the federal government is not capable of handling the insecurities in the country.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2014
gen2briz: I thought they said the Chibok kidnap was scam....
Yea.
It is still very much a scam.
When they are done with part1, we'll like to buy their part 2 too..

Interesting movie!

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by SailorXY: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2014
oh really
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by okotv(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2014
82 days....kind of strange that we have moved on

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by ogazi007(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Most people have brain but they have refused to think.Bokoharam attack villages for over 5hours kill and destroy properties without any form of help from the Military and you are still doubting if they do have the capacity to kidnap as many as they want? These girls need our prayers hence you and I cant do anything to help them.Bokoharam have been kidnapping people before the Chibok girls saga and they will continue to do so until the Government wakes up.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by alguenyaMIST: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2014
WackyJ1: Make them gerrout

So 14 people just died of trauma in the village. All related to the child to the child girls?

No names, no pictures, not even the names of the parents and their corresponding lost girl.

200+ citizens of Nigeria kidnapped for 81days and the president is still on seat and they are even crying for new road. Abeg

No girls have been kidnapped

You know your likes and the likes of those who like your comments make me fear for our humanity as a nation. Photo albums of these girls exist everywhere on line and you still spew this rubbish? Has it occured to your depraved mind and your likes that the access road would have probably gotten help to them faster in times of distress? Dear deranged Nigerian, pls see a Shrink, take a vacation , do whatever to get back your humanity if the plight of these helpless countryside people who want no part in the greed for power that the masters of your own puppeteers are playing does not get to you!!!!

19 Villages burnt , close to 300 killed . All well reported in foreign media. And you say they should "gerrout" ?? Classless, unfeeling and closer to lower life forms is what your comment is. Even if you are paid to spew rubbish, get some dignity with your hunger. I rarely dignify your likes with replies but hey..... l have compassion for chibok and their surroundings . I am human and I feel pain for these people. You should ask yourself if you are still one.

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by ceo003: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2014
the parents brought it on themselves. how could they send their children to school in a state thats controlled by boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President / Amaechi Signs Agreement With CCECC For Implementation Of Lagos/kaduna Rail Line / 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.