Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

"Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader (19421 Views)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / Police Kill 7 Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dymaco:
Let me hear joor..
If ur brother was kidnapped and presido himself invite u to see him. How many days will it take you to reach aso rock.
Na the same people wey protest in abuja refuse to see presido

Give me my biafra and take your pakistan called nigeria
biafra no wonder Gej is a coward like ojukwu
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Akshow: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
deletrue: Shame on the abokis and especially to you who sets your own house on fire and blame neighnours for not stoping or putting off the fire. Woo babtize you.
Are u high on dry weed or grass? what's the sense in the rubbish u wrote? Are u blind or simply just lack comprehension skill? read my post again, this time format ur dead brain and make sense of what I wrote.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Stop whining.
You asked for it when you voted for the same people responsible for the anarchy destroying the Middle Belt and northern Nigeria.
They don't care even if you all perish since their own families are far away in safe havens outside Nigeria where the Boko Haram marauders cannot reach them while Nigeria is burning before your very eyes.

Are you different from the thousands of fools who accepted bags of rices to sell their votes in Ekiti state?
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Good question!
The world is gradually forgetting the chibok saga so they come up with rape and death stories to revive it. Indeed,there is God.

thank God for the worldcup in Brasil. NOW THEY ARE COOKING cork n bull story are they not yet "TIRED"
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by synergycom19: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
eph12: This chibok people don suffer o. But what did they do to BH that they just focus on them na.
Because they are Christians/minorities, most of who voted for GEJ
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by chinex276(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pictures of their dead bodies or... *THIS IS SUPER STORY*
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by synergycom19: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
GboyegaD: May their souls rest in peace. What is the FGN and Borno State government doing to provide succour for the affected family?
Absolutely Nothing, the FG believe that it is not true and for the Borno Government they are not Muslims
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
I spoke with someone in my estate who is from chibok and only recently returned from there after a brief visit. he said the reason why bh are attacking chibok is becos they are 90% christians and have refused to join them. he alao said that the federal government has left them to fend for themselves as there is no military presence in chibok. this government is a farce!
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by willyede(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Do you know that they are sabotage in the Nigerian army as its not the Govt that is to blame for everything as i feel that the chibok thing is a scam as tomorrow they will come up with another story that the chibok girls have aids i suppose cos yesterday it was that the BH were sleeping with them and shooting them and today it is their parent...we are watching time is running out on them as the leverage ain't holding water anymore.

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by esthyluv4u: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
cry GOd wil hlp us
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Harmvirus(f): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
jnrbayano: shocked Did the 7 parents die at once? shocked
I wonder o, the Chibok thing don tire me.. Idk what to believe again
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by jnrbayano(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Harmvirus:
I wonder o, the Chibok thing don tire me.. Idk what to believe again

We keep on praying for their release whether hoax or real, but if you ask me I would say the whole saga is make-believe.

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Harmvirus(f): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
jnrbayano:

We keep on praying for their release whether hoax or real, but if you ask me I would say the whole saga is make-believe.
Yeah, true
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by kpolli(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ibn sultan: seven parents of the abducted female pupils of the Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State, have died of trauma.

The National Chairman of the Chibok community under the Kibaku Area Development Association, Dr. Pogu Bitrus, disclosed this on Friday at a news conference in Abuja.

He said the Boko Haram sect had killed 229 people in 15 attacks on the Chibok community.

The community asked the Federal Government to negotiate with the terrorist sect for the release of the 219 Chibok school girls abducted by the group.

Bitrus said the Federal Government had yet to provide adequate security in Chibok area since the girls’ abduction, even in the face of persistent attacks by the violent group.

He also called for the construction of the 40km Mbalala-Chibok-Damboa federal road which he claimed had been abandoned for over 20 years.

Bitrus said, “Today (Friday) is 81 days since the abduction and in spite of the firm categorical statements by the Chief of Defence Staff that the location of the girls is known to the government, the appalling situation and agony encompassing the unfortunate abduction saga and detention of the Chibok girls by the Boko Haram insurgents continues and the rescue efforts by the government is yet to yield any result.

“So far, Boko Haram has carried out 15 attacks on the Chibok (Kibaku) nation involving 19 villages with over 229 killed and over 100 injured. Some of the victims of the attacks are parents and relations of the abducted girls and thereby adding more pains to the traumatic condition in the Chibok community.

“While the situation persists, many distressed parents are dying of heart attack and frustration as their dejection had become unbearable. On record, seven parents have lost their lives due to the trauma of the situation.”

The Chibok elder, however, called for the reconstruction of the Government Secondary School, Chibok, and building of another secondary school in the town as a result of large number of students in a class

http://www.punchng.com/news/chibok-girls-seven-parents-die-of-trauma/

What position is that
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nicepoker(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu: This is really not funny anymore... sad sad

#bringbackourgirls#
which girls. They don become mamas now

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
derespect: Jonathan should be held responsible for their death. He hasn't come out wt a reasonable solution to diz. Wat a pity we now govt that doesn't care for the safety of her people. I know if his children or relative's children is among these girls, he would have find them by all means. May God use this Ramadan Kareem to bring back our girls and uphold the families.
u sound like a confirmed illiterate
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by justi4jesu(f): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nicepoker: which girls. They don become mamas now

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Diariz lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Dymaco(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ibn sultan: biafra no wonder Gej is a coward like ojukwu can't

Grammatical error first.
Ojukwu used his capital to liberate ibos from bombers.
Awolowo use its bad belly to unite yorubas with bombers.
Awolowo nd ojukwu who is a coward

I still wonder. Why do nigerians shiver at the name of biafra

3 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by GboyegaD(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
synergycom19:
Absolutely Nothing, the FG believe that it is not true and for the Borno Government they are not Muslims

The FG will be so foolish to believe it isn't true or why did they implored the US to come help in their search? As for their state government, why will they bring in religious bias? At this point, I will rather categorize us as something worse than Less Developed Country because we like our government are so terrible particularly with the way we rationalize issues.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by ideology(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls don't believe everything you read or hear from press
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by CyberWolf: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ibn sultan: the are traumatize and you want them to go to Abuja. Jonathan should go and meet them
Nigeria is bigger than them and not the other way round
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by WackyJ1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
alguenyaMIST:

You know your likes and the likes of those who like your comments make me fear for our humanity as a nation. Photo albums of these girls exist everywhere on line and you still spew this rubbish? Has it occured to your depraved mind and your likes that the access road would have probably gotten help to them faster in times of distress? Dear deranged Nigerian, pls see a Shrink, take a vacation , do whatever to get back your humanity if the plight of these helpless countryside people who want no part in the greed for power that the masters of your own puppeteers are playing does not get to you!!!!

19 Villages burnt , close to 300 killed . All well reported in foreign media. And you say they should "gerrout" ?? Classless, unfeeling and closer to lower life forms is what your comment is. Even if you are paid to spew rubbish, get some dignity with your hunger. I rarely dignify your likes with replies but hey..... l have compassion for chibok and their surroundings . I am human and I feel pain for these people. You should ask yourself if you are still one.

Hahaha haha, see this one,

If you, who have no connections to the girls can take the time out and pour invective on me as a means of expressing your pain at the unfortunate incident

How much more the parents of the girls who have been kidnapped, 300 parents 600 hundred human beings,. Yet for 83 days nothing has happened the you are the only person that has your so Called humanity.

All you can do is come here and rant at me as if I am the one that kidnapped the girls, ehy is no one doing anything, if all the leaders lack humanity then why are people aggrieved like you not able to make them produce results?

My dear what I believe is that if 300 girls had been kidnapped and 600 people were aggrieved like you are now, those girls would have come out by now.

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by mezebel(f): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimthugchimee: Pix and no names.all this una false news just keeps making it for me hard to belive anyone was kidnapped
let them keep fooling themselves... the movie will soon end without a hero and a heroin
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by mezebel(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
aguiyid2nd: Listen fela, Jonathan did not form boko haram, your northern political and religious leaders did. Jonathan did not vow to make the country ungovernable for any one, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order the mindless killing of corp members for political reasons, your northern leaders did. (or have you forgoten that those corp members were equally young, and their baberic murder was equally heart-rending to their parents too). Jonathan did not order the introduction of the demonic sharia law, the aftermath of which claimed the lives of thousands of Igbos and other christians across the north, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order for the killing of innocent christians across northern nigeria, in 2003, simply beacaus America and her allied forces invaded Iraq to oust sadam, your northern leaders did. Jonathan did not order for the killing of fellow nigerians in the north, simply beacause a man painted the picture of muhamhed in far away Denmark, your northern leaders did. I can go on and on. The problem is not Jonathan, or his supporters. The pqoblem is with the northern nigeria and her inability to embrace civilization.
tell them....useless and worthless muslims...the knife u used to kill others have turned to kill u....

1 Like

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by lumeneng22: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
One thing o believe is that these girls will grow under their care and become more brutal than them and start killing them. Hausa people are very heartless.
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by OneNaira6: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Parents name unmentioned
The name of the kids whose parents died unmentioned yet I'm supposed to believe it? undecided undecided

As 2015 inch closer, the story about this chibok "kidnapping" keeps getting interesting... anyone else notice it?

2 Likes

Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by deebrain(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
jnrbayano: shocked Did the 7 parents die at once? shocked

this is where you say "selah" like in the bible and think...........

hmmmmmm.......
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by jnrbayano(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
deebrain:

this is where you say "selah" like in the bible and think...........

hmmmmmm.......

smiley
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by aguiyid2nd(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ebubeslym:

May God bless the womb that bore you
Amen
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by deletrue: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Akshow: Are u high on dry weed or grass? what's the sense in the rubbish u wrote? Are u blind or simply just lack comprehension skill? read my post again, this time format ur dead brain and make sense of what I wrote.
A cow like dunce
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by deletrue: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Akshow: Are u high on dry weed or grass? what's the sense in the rubbish u wrote? Are u blind or simply just lack comprehension skill? read my post again, this time format ur dead brain and make sense of what I wrote.
A cow-like dunce
Re: "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader by Akshow: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2014
deletrue: A cow like dunce
Moooooronic troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters / Oshiomhole Retires PDP Godfathers in Edo - NewTelegraphOnline / Amaechi Signs Agreement With CCECC For Implementation Of Lagos/kaduna Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.