Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72592 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 9:40am On Mar 09
While we boringly wait, I often think of starting Formula One on the untared tracks round the farms in my hometown. Every car must have four wheels and run on Bajaj Boxer Motorcycle engines.

F1 Academy Highlights: 2024 Saudi Arabian GP Race 1 https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/video.f1-academy-highlights-2024-saudi-arabian-gp-race-1.1792975423875665521.html

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09
Here for another Verstappen masterclass
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 7:28pm On Mar 09
Rookie Oliver Bearman is an outstanding 7th!

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09
A40:
Here for another Verstappen masterclass
A spoiler. Not a prediction

Good performance from the rookie Ferrari driver. That kid has potential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 10:48pm On Mar 12

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 3:17am On Mar 13
Turning the screw!

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 9:07pm On Mar 13
hassan2k11:
The Sauber Formula 1 team is diligently addressing pit stop issues after setbacks in the first races of the season, aiming for swift resolution and enhanced reliability. https://sportsevergreen.com/sauber-to-address-f1-pit-issues-after-second-disastrous-stop/
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by ThatCEO: 7:52pm On Mar 14
budaatum:
Turning the screw!

Hi, would like to discuss a proposal with you.

Left you an email 4-5 days ago...not sure the status.

You may reach me via email robowriter36 @ yahoomail. com(without the spaces).

But then, you may also leave me a way to contact you.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 8:38pm On Mar 14
ThatCEO:

Hi, would like to discuss a proposal with you.

Left you an email 4-5 days ago...not sure the status.

You may reach me via email robowriter36 @ yahoomail. com(without the spaces).

But then, you may also leave me a way to contact you.

Thank you.

Contact me is on my profile. It's how I deter the unserious.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by ThatCEO: 11:57pm On Mar 18
Hello,

So I am looking for F1 script writer(one) for YT. I need someone that actually knows the sport n willing to cross check every fact.

Please, no pretenders.

The writer will also attach pictures/screenshot for all sentences written.

I have a high appreciation for newspaper screenshot. "According to Gazetta.it, it was reported that Horner flirted"... I want a screenshot of that newspaper headline. If you mention Ben Sulayem, I need a good quality picture of him.

My ideal word count would be 1300 but for now, we keep it at a very tight 800-900 words.

Fluffs are not needed, you must "attack" from the very first sentence. The audience doesn't know you n are impatient, don't expect the them to trust you that you will deliver after 10 sentence.

You must attack immediately.

Beyond the money, I believe we can do greater things n I will also help you branch off.

Name your price per word, name what is comfortable for you. Economy is hard but people must also be happy doing their work, we will find a balance.

Looking at 2-3 articles per week, 800-900 words for now.

Reach me on robowriter36 @ yahoo.com(remove spaces)

Just tell me about your interest in formula One. Everybody is different, just tell me stuffs. Would help if you can do a 500 word YT script on any topic as well. I will basically be looking out for attention to detail n ability to link past events to the present is a plus. Nothing someone who can do basic research can't piece together.

For selected writer, we would subscribe to premium F1 magazines down d line to aid your work. But for now, let's just see how scrappy you are with what's out there.

You can't use chat GPT for anything. We are writing for humans and if it's down to Ai articles, I wouldn't need a writer cos I can use Ai too.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chris81964(m): 3:04am On Mar 24
I had hoped that Ferrari would challenge for pole.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chris81964(m): 5:41am On Mar 24
A Ferrari 1 and 2 so far unbelievable. Sainz leading Lec by over 4 seconds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 6:35am On Mar 24
Carlos Forza!

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chris81964(m): 6:57am On Mar 24
Sainz Leclerc and Norris are your top three.
Carlos was on fire 🔥.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 6:42pm On Mar 24
Looks like Alonso should be driving Russell's car for him since Russell can't seem able to control his own car.

angry angry

Mercedes believed Alonso lifted off the accelerator, braked and downshifted a gear differently compared to his previous laps. This allowed Russell to close quicker than expected, possibly causing the Briton to lose control in the wake of the Aston Martin.

After a lengthy hearing with the FIA stewards, it has been determined that Alonso did alter his driving style in an "extraordinary" way to fulfil Article 33.4 of the sporting regulations.

This reads: "At no time may a car be driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or in a manner which could be deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers or any other person."

Accordingly, Alonso was awarded a drive-through penalty, but this has been converted to a 20-second reprimand - dropping him from sixth to eighth, behind team-mate Lance Stroll and Yuki Tsunoda. He has also lost the clean record on his FIA superlicence via the addition of three penalty points.

Alonso explained that he had approached the corner differently by lifting early and carrying less speed, but this was to gain a better exit. Russell countered that the move was "erratic", caught him off-guard and the close distance robbed him of downforce at the corner apex.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-penalised-for-potentially-dangerous-driving-in-f1-australian-gp/10591182/

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24
Draaat. Double draaat. At least those whining everytime Verstappen wins a race are happy now
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 8:44pm On Mar 27

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 8:03am On Apr 07
Tsunoda!

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 6:03am On Apr 20
Verstappen wins Chinese Sprint.

As if a different result could have been expected, though I was hoping the grass caught fire again or it rained.

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 10:13am On Apr 21
I so hate that Sainz was crippled today. Makes me want to conspiracisize that it was done to justify replacing him with moany LH angry angry

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:59am On Apr 21
Max got this on a locked down and then a couple of more padlocks.

Well...unless some unthinkable happens.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21
The procession to a 4peat continues
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 9:47pm On Apr 22

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service / Putin's Funny Reaction To Russia Goal Against Saudi Arabia (VIDEO) / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.